The rumour thread

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I'm bored.

Who is interested in participating in a thread where we start random rumours... not just about people in the celeb world, but also people here?? We could even make it worthy of tabloids:rolleyes:

For example:

I heard that one of the "well hung men" at the site is actually a french chimpanzee who has mastered the art of computers after years of practice.

OR

There is a rumour going around that Fortiesfun pees upsidedown because he has a constant erection.

OR

something else...

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've heard that a certain member that's obviously a huge fan of the "bulge" actually stuffs socks into a certain item of clothing before taking photos of himself and then posting them in his gallery...

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I heard a great one a few weeks ago..

I'm sat here bored stupid, so pop into chat to be flooded with IMs saying "Congratulations, I'm so happy for you" from both people I know and have never seen before. I'm completely lost so ask someone what I'm being congratulated for..

Me and Tripod met in person a few weeks ago and have since decided to get married.

I'm not sure if I'm concerned, worried or just plain confused by it lol

...but didn't it happen because one thing led to another and now you're pregnant? :wink:

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've read in various publications that Snoozan's clit is an accomplished pianist (insert penis joke here) that has headlined Carnegie Hall.

I've tried playing her piano and the keys are a sticky mess.

B_HappyHammer1977

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a gorilla with with a degree in french, but I find it insulting that you asume that all primates should speak another language. We bretherend from the 'English Gorilla Group for Intergration and Equality', or 'EGGIE', demand we be taken seriously.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
There is a rumour going around that Fortiesfun pees upsidedown because he has a constant erection.
It's those damn videos of yours...

I've heard a truly terrifying rumor that they may be coming down and being put away in a vault like a vintage Walt Disney cartoon, er, sort of like them anyway...

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I heard a rumour that Fortiesfun was really in his 50's :eek: :wink:
That, I'm afraid, is a certified fact. (Barely, and to be fair, I was in my forties when I joined and used the name I carried over from another board where I had been a long-time member, but still... my geezerhood is not in question.)

(I'm still more fun that many a person half my age, however.)

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When was JQBlonde popular? :confused:
The day I was compared to him/her/it/unknown.

Keeping in topic I heard on Voice of Athens this a.m. that Halavah is going to be sold only on the underground market from this day on and that sesame will no longer be used but will be replaced by tater skins.

(I said tater skins not Tartar skins; although I suspect that would boost sales in certain communities:smile: )

B_HappyHammer1977

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Keeping in topic I heard on Voice of Athens this a.m. that Halavah is going to be sold only on the underground market from this day on and that sesame will no longer be used but will be replaced by tater skins.
quote]

Plus "seseme" is no longer the magic word to open doors; McDonalds doors had been fliging open everytime someone ordered a bigmac. It has now been changed to "Split my buns"

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I heard that Big Dreamer is the voice of Bob the Builder AND two of the Teletubbies. Most notably the gay teletubby. And he regularly donates to the Thomas Road Baptist Church.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Plus "seseme" is no longer the magic word to open doors; McDonalds doors had been fliging open everytime someone ordered a bigmac. It has now been changed to "Split my buns"
I wouldn't mind trying a little extree of the 'special sauce' either--just what made it so creamy?