The %'s just dont make sense sometimes...

ringer: Okay, first I want to assure you that I am not making this up. We have a friend who has only been with two men her whole life....she claims her first husband had a thirteen inch penis, and that it was three days before they could consummate the marriage. We never met her first husband. She recently remarried, and tells my wife her new husband has a penis over twelve inches long.

Admittedly, she has mental problems, has been on medication, and in the hospital because of it. She has sexual hangups, and has never had sex outside of her two marriages.

Now, I ask you, what are the chances of having only two partners, and having them be this well endowed? My wife and I doubt that either husband has been anywhear near the size she claims. I am not making this up.

ringer: Just a side point...I read somewhere that men as a rule when asked, add one inch to their height, one inch to their penis length, and subtract ten pounds from their weight....any comments on this?

7x6andchg: Well I remember hearing somewhere that shorter men are more likely to say they are 5' 5 1/2" or 5' 6 3/4"...eeking out every last fraction.

Me, I tell the truth. I'm 5'8", weigh 175 lbs, and I'm 7.25" --- but I wonder what %age of men DO do that....

7x6&C

oldman9x7: Hey, Rusty2kma -

I just saw your post from the 12th inst, Since I didn't see any answer to your query about black men, I'll refer you to the antiquated Kinsey Report. He made the same observation - that they don't change that much going from flacid to erect, He also stated that, on average, the black penis exceeded the white by a WHOLE 3/16".

Now the fun part of all his findings was based on, what else, SELF MEASURMENT!!!!! Do you want to make any heavy bets using this data? I don't either.

Gramps

H8Monga: HAHA ringer... I think she took some wild stabs in the dark with the numbers... or she is very very gullible!

Um...
[quote author=ringer link=board=meetgreet;num=1058022182;start=20#20 date=07/19/03 at 01:40:20]
Admittedly, she has mental problems, has been on medication, and in the hospital because of it.  She has sexual hangups, and has never had sex outside of her two marriages.

[/quote]

I hope you're not implying those who abstain from sex out of wedlock are mental cases and morality is a hangup...

Add an inch to my height and penis size? Just an inch? Why stop there? I'm 8'11" with a 20"x15" penis and I weigh 95lbs! ::)

Ineligible: [quote author=oldman9x7 link=board=meetgreet;num=1058022182;start=20#23 date=07/19/03 at 22:17:16]I just saw your post from the 12th inst . . . [/quote]
It's a long time since I've seen anyone use inst (or ult or prox, for that matter). It's nice to see old expressions aren't entirely dead.

gigantikok: lol, as a short guy i always know i am tempted to say i am 5'8" as opposed to 5'7". Always honest about my penis size though.