The sabotage of obamacare begins.

Braalian82

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How can he blame the democrats when his party has a majority in the house and senate? He didn't need a single democrat vote. It failed based on the voting of his own party. Are even Trump supporters gullible enough to fall for this?

Reactions: deleted15807

Braalian82

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Also: he says "it was close", that it only lost by 10-15 "or less" votes. Everyone knows it was failing by 30-40 GOP votes. That's why he requested it be pulled. If he thought it was close, why didn't he let it go to the floor?

D

deleted15807

How can he blame the democrats when his party has a majority in the house and senate? He didn't need a single democrat vote. It failed based on the voting of his own party. Are even Trump supporters gullible enough to fall for this?

He counts on the ignorance of the electorate to win. Look where it landed him.

Reactions: Braalian82

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ccke2Hk.gif

Bigbailey12

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Democrats wrote bill that is imploding all by itself...
He counts on the ignorance of the electorate to win. Look where it landed him.

surprise surprise coming from Clinton News Network.. The some company that was giving insider questions from Donna Brazil before the debate. unwatchable

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

surprise surprise coming from Clinton News Network.. The some company that was giving insider questions from Donna Brazil before the debate. unwatchable
If you turn to Fox they will be reporting the same thing. Despite being in control of both houses of Congress and the Presidency, when it came time to govern regarding healthcare, they were unable to pass a thing.

Braalian82

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

..... but how can Trump blame the democrats for the failure of his bill when he needed zero democrat votes? You are literally completely ignoring the subject at hand.

Reactions: deleted15807

Bigbailey12

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
..... but how can Trump blame the democrats for the failure of his bill when he needed zero democrat votes? You are literally completely ignoring the subject at hand.
Due to how The Obamacare act was passed Trump was limited to the same set of rules to pass the bill. It was never going to pass the Senate which would need what 8 democrats.. nothing will happen till both sides feel the pressure..

Reactions: slurper_la
D

deleted15807

Due to how The Obamacare act was passed Trump was limited to the same set of rules to pass the bill. It was never going to pass the Senate which would need what 8 democrats.. nothing will happen till both sides feel the pressure..

"Limited to the same set of rules". Exactly what rules are those?

Braalian82

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Look, can you just admit that it's absurd for Trump to blame the democrats his bill was going to fail? You can't even admit that?

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That simply isn't true.

D

deleted15807

Look, can you just admit that it's absurd for Trump to blame the democrats his bill was going to fail? You can't even admit that?

Nope even as the last Republican Speaker admitted a couple months ago:

“In the 25 years that I served in the United States Congress, Republicans never, ever one time agreed on what a healthcare proposal should look like. Not once.”

As Boehner concluded, “Most of the Affordable Care Act, the framework, is going to stay there.”​

Reactions: b.c.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Nope even as the last Republican Speaker admitted a couple months ago:

“In the 25 years that I served in the United States Congress, Republicans never, ever one time agreed on what a healthcare proposal should look like. Not once.”

As Boehner concluded, “Most of the Affordable Care Act, the framework, is going to stay there.”​

As I wrote above, the disagreement between the moderate and the hardline conservatives was on how badly to screw the poor and the middle class.

I also said on numerous occasions that Republicans HAD NO PLAN to replace Obamacare. Only, I was WRONG.

Turns out their "PLAN" was to dole out yet ANOTHER TAX BREAK for the wealthy, while FUCKING the average "Joe." Hillary is right. The American people won today. Including those who put these clowns in OFFICE.

D

deleted15807

As I wrote above, the disagreement between the moderate and the hardline conservatives was on how badly to screw the poor and the middle class.

I also said on numerous occasions that Republicans HAD NO PLAN to replace Obamacare. Only, I was WRONG.

Turns out their "PLAN" was to dole out yet ANOTHER TAX BREAK for the wealthy, while FUCKING the average "Joe." Hillary is right. The American people won today. Including those who put these clowns in OFFICE.

Turns out the "repeal" was for health insurance and the "replace" was tax cuts for the rich. Simply classic Republican bait-and-switch and then deny that's what happened.

And yes the anger from the Freedom Caucus was a the bill that left behind too many scraps for the poor. That was unacceptable.

Reactions: b.c.

Bigbailey12

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That simply isn't true.
What's true is Obamacare is in a death spiral and Nancy Pelosi is telling me It's a great day for the American people" . She may be the dumpest public servant in the histor

Bigbailey12

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In United States. The day the Obamacare act passed my insurance went from 300. To 1500 dollars.. so I had to join the exchange.. that exchange started with 8 choices we are now down to 2... rates went up 4o percent in one year and deductibles are through the roof.. Obamacare was sold in a lie... but " it's a great day for the American people"