The Sad Decline of Society

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i think it's a double-edged sword. on one hand, with television essentially turning a mirror onto our own behavior has opened many eyes. other technological advances seem to dumben us into a sense of entitelement. i believe that every racist isn't a white hood-wearing, cross burning extremist, some are simply misinformed and their ignorance ends when they see real life experiences that disprove what they were conditioned to believe. at the same time, we do seem stuck in a rut of "fuck the starving countries, fuck the homeless people on the other side of town, the most important thing is that i get my 5 dollar coffees and brand new rims for my caddy and if i don't get either i'll cry that this is supposed to be the land of opportunity and privelege"

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Um, liberal academics bill this as text-book necrophilia... feel these vermin shouldn't be jailed, but instead need counseling and meds.
Seriously.

Um, yes , seriously...

"Liberal academics" also feel you could be significantly helped by counseling and meds....

( just so you know- the term liberal means "free to think" and academic means "learned student" So , yes, those who are free to think and to learn recognize that these boys are fucked up in the head. And that prison does little to address being fucked up in the head.)

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
at the same time, we do seem stuck in a rut of "fuck the starving countries, fuck the homeless people on the other side of town, the most important thing is that i get my 5 dollar coffees and brand new rims for my caddy and if i don't get either i'll cry that this is supposed to be the land of opportunity and privelege"

I think you fail to recognize that no nation on earth does more for the underprivileged and poor of the world than the US.

To hell with what our government GIVES in aid ( the most actual money )...that is literally just the tip of the iceberg.

The US has been the strongest proponent of free trade on a global scale... the tennis shoes, and even the 4 dollar coffee you buy actually puts money directly into the pocket of workers in the third world.

When the Beijing olympics runs... take a good look at the impressive cities that are sprouting all over China... all PAID for by Americans and Europeans buying goods made in China.

I have BEEN to China... the people there are the most optimistic I have ever met.
Half the people you meet around age 25 to 30 have RIDGES in their teeth.

This tells you that when these people were 5 years old, they were literally starving.
today they have cell phones, designer jeans, plenty to eat and are shopping for cars.

To them, life has never been better... and it just keeps getting better every years.

Believe it or not, even the third world is a far better place than its ever been.

And the reason it is better is because you and I buy cheap foreign crap we don't really need.

That is moral justice.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think you fail to recognize that no nation on earth does more for the underprivileged and poor of the world than the US.

To hell with what our government GIVES in aid ( the most actual money )...that is literally just the tip of the iceberg.

The US has been the strongest proponent of free trade on a global scale... the tennis shoes, and even the 4 dollar coffee you buy actually puts money directly into the pocket of workers in the third world.

When the Beijing olympics runs... take a good look at the impressive cities that are sprouting all over China... all PAID for by Americans and Europeans buying goods made in China.

I have BEEN to China... the people there are the most optimistic I have ever met.
Half the people you meet around age 25 to 30 have RIDGES in their teeth.

This tells you that when these people were 5 years old, they were literally starving.
today they have cell phones, designer jeans, plenty to eat and are shopping for cars.

To them, life has never been better... and it just keeps getting better every years.

Believe it or not, even the third world is a far better place than its ever been.

And the reason it is better is because you and I buy cheap foreign crap we don't really need.

That is moral justice.

what you said is true and i apologize if my wording generalized americans, but there are people EVERYWHERE in every country who read the bible, tell their kids to pray, open their homes for bible-study groups on saturday night then drive straight past the homeless and battered-women's shelter on sunday to go listen to to a man preach about being more god-like

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Um, yes , seriously...

"Liberal academics" also feel you could be significantly helped by counseling and meds....

( just so you know- the term liberal means "free to think" and academic means "learned student" So , yes, those who are free to think and to learn recognize that these boys are fucked up in the head. And that prison does little to address being fucked up in the head.)

So Phil... did these gentlemen commit a crime, or are they victims of their environment and physiological being and shouldn't be given any harsh consequence? (answer honestly, please)

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what you said is true and i apologize if my wording generalized americans, but there are people EVERYWHERE in every country who read the bible, tell their kids to pray, open their homes for bible-study groups on saturday night then drive straight past the homeless and battered-women's shelter on sunday to go listen to to a man preach about being more god-like

wow... throw in the Christian attack here... regardless, as a non-Christian,.. I'll say they do more for the betterment than most non-Christians, thineself included. course, I'm not sure there are any "battered-womens shelters" in Mooslim heavy nations, maybe someone here can demystify....so unlike you, I can't speak for every country.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media

Sorry - I just have to pick you up on this. The US gives the largest amount of money because it is the largest single developed nation. It does not give the largest amount of money per head of population.

I can't lay my hands on the figures right now, my father and I were discussing this a couple of weeks back. I do recall that Ireland's figure for 2006 was something like 0.47% of GDP (which wasn't the highest either, just the one I recall) and the US was something like 0.2% GDP for the same year. Now, obviously 0.2% of the USA's GDP is significantly higher than 0.47% of Ireland's GDP (300m population versus 4m) but it does mean that the Irish government gives a higher priority to international aid than the US and is more generous with its citizens' money.

Completely OT, of course. Sorry.

On the OP and recent developments - the guys only actually desecrated a grave - they did NOT rob a corpse, nor did they perform sexual acts on it. Intent is important but not as important as actually doing something. Who is to say had they got the vault open that they would have gone through with it? For conceiving the plan and, more so, attempting it I feel they need some therapy. But serious jail time? No.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
wow... throw in the Christian attack here... regardless, as a non-Christian,.. I'll say they do more for the betterment than most non-Christians, thineself included. course, I'm not sure there are any "battered-womens shelters" in Mooslim heavy nations, maybe someone here can demystify....so unlike you, I can't speak for every country.

Muslims (please learn to spell it in at least one of the accepted Westernised forms) are not fucking savages. In most moderate Muslim societies women are treated very similarly to how they are treated in the 'west'. In other words, of course they have shelters for battered women, you ignoramous.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

i wasn't attacking christians, i was attacking hypocrites. i was raised christian and my best friends are a christian couple. i was focusing on their behavior, YOU were focusing on their religion.

B_jacknapier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The drastic changes we've seen in society in the last few decades are a result of improved and new technologies. It isn't sad. We're doing great.

sizexxx

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Society is not declining. Overall, it has been steadily improving. We just hear about these freaky things a lot more, because we are media-saturated. Maybe some would prefer to return to the middle ages...

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
Well fuck, I think the whole corpse raping thing is kind of funny. My Dad thought it was funny enough to bring up an instance of necrophilia that had been in the news at his own Mom's funeral in 1988. Ah my family. Oh yeah and Happy 118th birthday grandma. (if she were alive) Now if my family ever goes on here they will know who I am :eke:

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I think everyone here missed the kicker: She died of injuries in a motorcycle accident.

I'm guessing closed casket here, guys. Usually dying in a motorcycle accident means she was pulverized. I can only imagine what that corpse would actually look like if these guys exhumed it. That by itself might have been enough punishment for these pervs.

Muslims (please learn to spell it in at least one of the accepted Westernised forms) are not fucking savages. In most moderate Muslim societies women are treated very similarly to how they are treated in the 'west'. In other words, of course they have shelters for battered women, you ignoramous.

Hey, it's not like Muslims invented or advanced the scientific method, algebra, geometry, astronomy, chemistry, medicine, or anything else of any value. I mean, those people are fundamentally incapable of rational thought. Right?

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So Phil... did these gentlemen commit a crime, or are they victims of their environment and physiological being and shouldn't be given any harsh consequence? (answer honestly, please)

Honest answer...

In the state they did this in, attempted sex with a corpse is not a crime.

I think the "rape" allegations are spurious... you can not "rape" what is essentially preserved meat.

So they are guilty of trespass, property damage, and something they call "mistreatment of a body."

All of them misdemeanors not qualifying for incarceration.

I would, however, sentence them to some serious mental counseling and assessment, because of the disturbing nature of their actions.

I might make them wear T-shirts everywhere they go for two years that say on the front, " FAILED CORPSE FUCKER"

Besides... there's no ROOM for them in prison... thanks to republicans, all the beds are filled with pot smokers doing mandatory 10 year stretches over a lid of sinsemilla, or they are a 3rd time loser in for 25 for stealing a car...

hell they have to let the murderers and rapist go early cause their sentences are the only ones that aren't mandatory.

Faceking... if being misguided was a crime... would they allow you to post from your prison cell?

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This story was sickening. I cannot fathom what kind of demented minds these three imbeciles must have.
A just punishment might be to build a large coffin, large enough to hold four bodies, but just large enough to hold the four bodies, then place the dead girls corpse in the coffin; shove these three morons in there, one on each side and one on top, fully clothed and hands shackled, seal the lid and place it in a grave. We bury the coffin for three days, dig it up, and then send their sick, twisted asses to prison for a long time.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think everyone here missed the kicker: She died of injuries in a motorcycle accident.

I'm guessing closed casket here, guys. Usually dying in a motorcycle accident means she was pulverized. I can only imagine what that corpse would actually look like if these guys exhumed it. That by itself might have been enough punishment for these pervs.

So are you saying they might as well take a few pounds of hamburger and beat off/masturbate into it ? :eek: