"the safe word" (clip from Graphic Sexual Horror )

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What the hell has this clip to do with large penises:confused:
The 1st scene is assault slapping a girl without warning is assault,the girl is crying, the 2nd scene is rape pure and simple,the girl is crying,how can she say the so called "safe word" if she is gagged.
Dont matter where you from asault and rape are illegal.
This is about some middle aged guy who cant get it up unless he is abusing women and filming it:eek:
Who gets of on this crap. I,m no prude I have an open mind but this makes me mad:mad:
You wanna post a clip like this I suggest you find the right forum, this is NOT what LPSG is about!

bustedm

Cherished Member
Media
The 1st scene is assault slapping a girl without warning is assault,the girl is crying, the 2nd scene is rape pure and simple,the girl is crying,how can she say the so called "safe word" if she is gagged.
This is about some middle aged guy who cant get it up unless he is abusing women and filming it:eek:
Who gets of on this crap. I,m no prude I have an open mind but this makes me mad:mad:
You wanna post a clip like this I suggest you find the right forum, this is NOT what LPSG is about!

Disagree, this stuff is hot.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OH, DAMN.:puke:

Dig it- this shit is not worthy of being here.
Disagree, this stuff is hot.
Then clearly you are into this shit, but alot of us aren't.