The Scalactii (inside the secret world)

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by zodiac00000, Apr 20, 2010.

1. zodiac00000

zodiac00000 New Member

The Scalactii

It was my first time entering the Hall of Light and nothing could have prepared me for what I was about to see. It was a grand immaculately ornate room filled with priceless artwork from around the world. Lost treasures sat on gilded mantles all around the room Gold leafing adorned every inch of the room and the wood work of Europe’s greatest craftsmen was evident in the grandiose designs throughout the floor. I tried to keep my eyes from revealing my “Elotae” status but like the other 2 rookies in the room, we could not help but stand in awe at both the elegance and opulence of the hall we now stood in.

I had to take in every inch of the architecture, it fascinated me but what caught my attention the most were the 21 plush, maroon, gilded chairs in the middle of the room organized in a spacious grand circle. This was where the Prudoni sat. A group of 21 of the wealthiest men on the planet, a secret organization that invested together and competed against each other. Both rivals and allies sat in this circle, all men and all old money. The age range was wide, some of as old as 70, most as old as 50 but few as young as 40. This was a fraternity that had existed for centuries. Secret in its dealings but alive never the less. Governments unknowingly had done business with them and others had been toppled by them and yet none of them knew they even existed. A group of old men with more money than even they cared to have so they used it to collect the one thing they could no longer obtain. Youth

Each member of the Prudoni was allowed two Scalactii. A Scalactii was a young man of considerable beauty to be used however the Prudoni saw fit. He was to be unquestionably handsome, physically perfect, psychologically open and most of all loyal. There were three levels of Scalactii. The first level was what I was, the Elotae. He was the novice, not proven, not tested only the Prudoni would decide whether or not he was ready to be elevated to Natory. Natory were only different to Elotae in that they had access to the Hall of Light. I would soon learn there was also another difference between the Natory and the Elotae a difference that would change my life forever. The final level was the Inora. They had proven themselves, loyal to their masters. They had shown great prowess. They were the most desired.

This was a world of Men that though I had not understood when I was younger I knew all too well. I grew up poor in a town in the outskirts of Turin. My father was a simple farmer. My sister and I were kept at home since school made no sense at the time. My father was a beautiful man strong broad shoulders, thick black hair and hazel eyes. He would smile at me and I would think that god was smiling through his eyes. I thought him to be a giant when I was a child but he was probably only 6’2.

My father became my introduction into the world of the Prudoni. He would unknowingly introduce me to my Misoret, my master. I remember the first day I met Paul Ambrosi, it was also the day, I guess, that I realized that my father was something else. Paul Ambrosi was the son of the richest man I had ever known in my life, Vinccenti Ambrosi. Vinccenti Owned a lot of property where I grew up and it was common for him to pass by our farm. He would come to our home and I remembered thinking how distinguished my father’s friend looked compared to him. I was five the first time I met Paul. Vinccenti had brought him along on one occasion to visit my father. Paul was 19 and as tall as my father but was never the less a sight. He stood dressed in the same suit as his father but compared to the larger frame of Vinccenti Pauls skinny body showed his youth. Now I thought my father was a giant but Vincenti, though shorter had a more domineering presence.

That day when Paul came, he took a liking to me. He played with me and I showed him around our farm. It was nothing but I was proud of it. We had been walking for a while when Paul decided it was time to head back to the house. I decided a race was in order and I shot off like a lightning bolt. I could hear Paul yelling for me at my back. He didn’t know the way but I didn’t care, I was determined to arrive at the house first. When I got back to the door with Paul no where in sight I felt a sense of achievement that I had outrun an adult, however, a moan from inside snapped me out of my victory and beckoned me towards the old keyhole in our door. I knelt down and squinted my eye and though then I did not understand what I was seeing I know now all too well.

The scene was that of raw eroticism, a setting even my five year old eyes could determine. It was intense, it was pure abandonment, it was a battle of bodies and a web of glistening muscular contortment. I had no idea what it was that was actually happening I just knew that My father’s hazel eyes were now looking back at Vinccenti Ambrosi, their naked bodies rhythmically colliding into each other. Their breathes were heavy with their work and my father’s eyes kept opening and closing from what I imagined to be pain from the erect penis that was now probing his asshole and though his moans confirmed, to my five year old mind, his distress, he did nothing to stop the attack. Maybe he couldn’t do anything? Vinccenti held him in an embrace that looked torturous to anybody. I had decided my father needed help and I was the only one there to save him. Vinccenti Ambrosi was attacking him and I was going to stop him.

Just as I was about to get up and open the door. A hand grabbed hold of my shoulder. The shock instantly frightened me but before I could scream a hand came across my mouth muffling my cries I looked up at the face of my capture to see what was his intent with me but his focus was not on me at all. His intent had nothing to do with me.

To be continued…

ZODIAC00000

2. keyhero

keyhero Member

Albums:
    It's getting interesting, come on, feels like a nice, hot story coming in the way, please continue.

3. ConnerM360

ConnerM360 Active Member

Albums:
    I am usually not interested in outward stories but i decided to give it a try and this is a very good start.

4. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    once again you have me hooked on your story. please, more soon.

Draft saved Draft deleted