1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

The Scent Of A Clean Uncut Cock

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by uncut long, May 18, 2019.

1. uncut long

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Love it when I'm wanking and you can just about smell the scent of my cock which is otherwise clean. Sometimes I rub my finger(s) on it and have a sniff. I remember wanking with another uncut guy with foreskin and that horny scent turned both of us on very much.
    Anyone else think the same?

XtylerC, easytwist, bbjj_789 and 3 others like this.
  2. diver6

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    sorry I'm cut but the closest for me is smelling the wife's cum on my cock the next day gets me so horny again.

str8uncutdude likes this.
  3. 1141702

1141702 Guest

I’m very smell oriented. Eating out a chick drives me nuts. One thing I didn’t expect from restoration was learning that my dick was supposed to have a smell. I’m glad to Have it back and it’s a real turn on. I love the smell of others as well, though I haven’t been with but maybe 2/3 uncut guys.

Glad I’m not the only one. I think it’s amazingly hot. Lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice