The Scent of Arousal?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Fiona_Farvel, Dec 2, 2010.

1. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

When your partner is sexually aroused, do you notice a change in scent?

My boyfriend and I were in bed the other morning, when he mentioned I made him hard and I said, I always know because I smell his precum, or something :shrug:, when his erection begins.

It isn't a bad smell, just earthy and musky, and very much a turn on.
    Tasting his precum I get a hint of it, but the smell is definitely more potent before he starts leaking, or I/we start sucking/fucking - whichever comes first. As a woman, my own scent changes as arousal builds, but with my boyfriend, I can smell it from across the room - it calls to me. :08:

Anyone else with a similar experience?

2. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    yes, i have experienced it a lot. there is another thread on this topic, but the short answer for me is that it is an incredible turn on!!!

3. D_Hammond Happydipper

D_Hammond Happydipper Account Disabled

Yeah my BO changes in smell.

4. D_Fiona_Farvel

Is the scent more intoxicating if you are really into or in love with the person?

I think when I'm super into the guy, the smell of his arousal just drives me wild - I get extra wet, sometimes feel goose bumps, have that "must take him now (wherever we are) and lick, fuck, suck" impulse.

It wasn't BO - my man was fresshhh~! :biggrin1:

5. D_Hammond Happydipper

That's what the Scent is Body oder.

6. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    yes i think it is stronger if there is already an attraction, but i have been around total strangers and i swear it smelled like they were going into heat (and don't ask me, i just know it has a strong musky earthy smell)

7. D_Fiona_Farvel

Body odor, in the sense it is a scent emanating from the body?
    Sure, why not. :rolleyes:

However, I believe what I smell with men I am into is more of a specific chemical/pheromone thing, perhaps enhanced by attraction to the individual? To add more detail, I have been around many a hard dick, but do not always, actually rarely, smell this type of scent.

8. D_Fiona_Farvel

Hmm, yes. I'm thinking attraction is a factor as well.
    Strangely, I know my own scent when turned on. :08: Sometimes I smell other women, but that's usually a menstrual cycle thing - can smell it like rain coming. :biggrin: With men, there definitely has to be an attraction or I do not smell a thing.

9. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    one gf loved to wrap up in my worn long sleeved cotton shirts. they had my body scent and light cologne. i knew whenever i saw her in one of those it was going to be a fun time. she would also keep them for when i was away on business, she said it was her favorite way to masturbate.

10. D_Hammond Happydipper

One time my mom stole my blanket, I was in Washington at the time. She must have wanted it for the scent because she never washed it. First thing when I got back I stole it back and washed it because it did not get washed in 7 months.

This happened in 09

11. sophomore19

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    thought i'd flip the script a little and talk about my favorite arousal scent story.

so i dated this girl (my first love) for almost three years. we broke up, fucked a couple of times, but basically had no contact for two years. then, one day she calls wanting to "hang out." (turns out, she had a bf at the time and wanted to borrow money from me, but i digress). anyways, we decide to go out and have a couple of drinks at a bar close to my apartment. we get pretty fucked up, but not too bad b/c i had class early the next day. but fucked up enough to the point where when we get back to my apt, she wants to "lay down for a few minutes before she makes the 30 minute drive back home to her bf's. she goes and lays down, and two minutes later yells out to me, "hey, why don't you come lay with me? i'm freezing." yeah right.

so we're laying on our sides facing each other. her eyes are closed. she's wearing a denim mini-skirt and a tank top. she asks me to hold her because she's "cold" so i do. i start gently rubbing her arm and i feel goosebumps form on her forearm and upper arm and she smiles. then i start to gently run my hands along her exposed legs. she slowly starts moving her hips and her smile turns into one of those partly opened mouth positions where she looks like she's about to moan or say something. her breathing gets heavier, and i take that as a queue to grab her legs while rubbing, including going up her skirt and grabbing her ass.

i haven't even touched her pussy yet, but when i was rubbing her legs up her skirt, i could FEEL the warmth eminating from her pussy. just then, i got a woft of the smell from under her skirt. it was the smell of SEX. pure, aroused SEX. it was SO fucking hot. i was already rock hard. our faces were so close to each other, i said, "god i want to kiss you so fucking bad." she said, "so do it then." BUT I DIDN'T! believe it or not, i actually felt bad for the poor douchebag she was dating, even though i'd never met him. plus, i thought that if she and i were going to get back together (which we didn't) i didn't want it to happen like this. i told her i couldn't, and she rubbed my dick a little through my shorts. she made the comment (which is one of the things i loved about her) that she missed my big dick so much and fucking me was something she knew she'd never be able to get with anyone else. ugh! i loved it when she said shit like that.

anyways, like i said, we never went further than that. and to be honest, even though i know it was the "right" thing to do, i've ALWAYS regretted it. it truly is, the biggest sexual regret of my entire life. i should have just fucked her silly, and i know if would have probably been the greatest fuck of my life.

sorry for the long story, but the whole "arousal scent' thing made me think of it.

12. mwealex

mwealex New Member

No it isn't. Not in anway is it body odor.

Draft saved Draft deleted