The Season's Greetings

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm starting this b/c I'm getting the spirit and want to spread some.

May this Joyous Season and Your Coming Year

be filled with the Blessings of His Peace.

Luke AKA RoysToy

wvalady1968: That's funny, Luke, I was thinking this evening about doing this very thing.

I hope that each and every one of you has a very special holiday season.

Allie
:-*

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You would probably have beaten me to the draw, Allie, had I gotten a full night's sleep instead of sitting up with my pc. Thank you for the well wishes and for adding to this thread.

Luke

TragicWhiteKnight: Have a Holly Jolly Jingle Bell Time, everybody.

Of course, having just left University, I've already had my first major spurt of Christmas cheer: 2 Christmas dinners, carol service, 2 Christmas Special Radio Shows... Nothing to look forward to now but presents...And that's not what Christmas is all about...It's about large penises...No, wait, that's what this forum is about...hmm, I'll figure out the meaning of Christmas soon. On the 27th of December probably.

bblumbee: I would like to wish everyone Happy Holidays with all the joy and laughter the seaon brings. Be safe, blessed and careful... HINT HINT

Oh, and Tragic, as a University Administrator and Instructor, I must say that we thought it was Christmas when.... well..... I will just end it there. ;) :-* LOL

Happy Holidays.

bb

prepstudinsc: Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy New Year, Happy Kwanzaa and all that good stuff to everybody!

tracksuitboy: Idah Saidan Wa Sanah Jadidah
Glredelig Jul
Joyeux Noel
Froehliche Weihnachten
Mo'adim Lesimkha. Chena tova
Nollaig Shona Dhuit or Nodlaig mhaith chugnat
Buone Feste Natalizie
Shinnen omedeto. Kurisumasu Omedeto
Merry Keshmish
God Jul, or Gledelig Jul
Bikpela hamamas blong dispela Krismas na Nupela yia i go long

or in good ol' English: Merry Christmas

TragicWhiteKnight: [quote author=Thumper_10x7_CA link=board=meetgreet;num=1071696862;start=0#9 date=12/19/03 at 01:21:44]Happy Holidays everyone!  

http://disney.go.com/twdcholiday/

This one is G rated....[/quote]

It may be G-rated, but I find the sight of 'According To Jim' adverts more sicking than any references to STDs... :)

dfox7.3x5: This is such a great group, so my wish is for everyone of you to have a wonderful season, if you're in to that kind of thing, or to be able to avoid what's become hard to avoid, if you're not.

I have one foot in each pond.

David

jerkin4-10: a most Merry Christmas to all of the fine folks here at LPSG...whether you believe that Jesus was the Son of God or not...I think all religions and societies would have to agree at the very least He was an extremely important guy with a wonderful message of Peace...and thats the 'reason for the season,' Peace to all of you, and all that you know...God is with you... :)