The Secret Fetish of a Black Girl

Hi. I just read this string and some good insight here. I am a white male with a much younger black girlfriend. I have had desires to introduce race play into our playtime. She is generally submissive by nature. I am finding the right words to ask her difficult to find because I don't want to ruin what we have. She is 20 and I am, well in my 40's............. Any thoughts from the ladies on here would help.

I agree with Tantric for this particular fetish. She might balk, but if she doesn't you have just found to fantasy in the flesh.

allaround

Sexy Member
Media
Black people and their "white daddy" syndrome is surfacing more and more as we get close to the end of social norms. As generations pass, black women will find themselves more and more isolated from black men, by voluntary solution and social survival. Funny thing is that racism lives in the strangest corridors of society. And this forum is often a rest haven for such ideas.

english8x6

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always been attracted to black women I love their curves and the contrast of our skin especially my cock entering them I always thought white guys were not of interest but I'm finding that actually black women love to be with white guys plus they know how to handle a big cock

sirpsychosexy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is hot, classic sub behaviour with an added taboo. I doesn't mean one person hates themselves and the other is a racist, just that doing taboo things in private with someone you trust is sexy. Rape play doesn't mean a woman wants to be raped or that the man is a rapist. Any kink you have with consenting adults is no one else's to judge.

LilQueenofSpades

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree with Tiggerpoo- my advice is find a guy who loves you for who you are and train him. This way your desires can be full filled without risking harm by someone who is actually racist deep inside and wants to do you real harm or disrespect. That way it is just sex play and that stays in the bedroom and doesn't trickle into your life outside role play which could be damaging, best of luck!

swooooooosh

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shit. As a white guy who has dated almost exclusively african ladies, this would be sexy as hell for me - but I've never encountered it upfront like this. It would always be more along the lines of "fuck me, you viking" and playing on the outlines of our differences.

Sexually.. we need to go to places like this before we've been alive.

D

deleted5700751

i think it's sexy if you enjoy it.

it almost (very tenuously) compares to wanting to be called daddy but being scared of the paedophile stigma?.

i say all you can do is get secure in your relationship and then explore it as a kink. have an outside the bedroom talk about it first outlining your boundaries, i.e when and how this feels good for you and when it doesnt.

a caring partner could hopefully be able to overcome the stigma and help you feel good in privacy.

best of luck

3HandsfulofDick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I can't knock your fetish. I'm the polar opposite, I would knock a man out for calling me a racial slur. I don't want to be checked off a bucket list for being a black woman.

I wish you the best of luck and what you are searching for.

Exaxtly... or if you had brothers or cousins, the white guy would be paid a visit and a very painful visit at that.. If I were white men, I would just avoid the whole race play all together. You just might come across the wrong woman on the wrong day and like I said, it can be very painful for you...

Don’t care what race you are it should be avoided..

Reactions: Hatt_101

CaveMan87

Experimental Member
Media
Douglassville (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't feel bad about what you enjoy! I know that can be difficult at times, but the best part is finding someone that makes those difficult things easy. Humans have a ridiculous ability to compartmentalize thoughts. Having specific sexual desires doesn't have to go past "this makes me horny."

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
https://www.lpsg.com/threads/partne...are-uncomfortable-with.5032671/#post-68039601
So this seems to be the other side of this thread.. I don't like to kink shame, but I think it's appropriate here. There is something inherently unhealthy about race play, specifically that between black and white individuals, that I don't think anyone should be engaging in, full stop. Hopefully OP has sought counseling to see why degradation with such a historical and contemporary context has that effect on her..

swingfun

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just because this particular fetish may not be your particular favorite doesn't mean that someone else can't enjoy it. As long as all parties are onboard with it and no one is hurt I don't see a big deal.

andigazed

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It isn't your place to shame any adult for their consensual behavior. Get off your pedestal.

@CaveMan87
I agree with you CaveMan87. There is also guaranteed social punishment by sexually restrictive Persons of Color of Persons of Color who explore this as fetish. So much so, I challenge you to find a Person of Color outside of fetish/kink communities who will proudly own this on the local news, CNN, or Facebook. The old sage lady will yell at you to "lower your head," in shame.