Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It isn't my kink. I would kick someone out of bed, my life, etc if they tried that shit with me. Other folks who have it as part of kink with their person or people? Not my business and I don't see it as any more innately harmful or shady than many other kinks if practiced carefully with a lot of communication.

I also do know some PoC who are open about it being part of their dynamic. Kink educators, even.

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll accept, even if I don't like it, that it's a legitimate kink held by some Black folks; this specific type of racial fetishism...what I will not let go of is that particular brand of race play's propensity to attract white individuals seeking opportunities to indulge in their own racist tendencies without consequence, as demonstrated by the disproportionate number of "Proud Boy"/alt right types with black wives and biracial children. I've yet to hear any woman well versed in the BDSM/kink world not be extra vigilant and aware of misogynists trying to get in, I think people should be equally mistrustful of non Black people that subscribe to these set of behaviors independent of what their black partners may or may not be into.

Reactions: MickeyLee
D

deleted1846971

It isn't my kink. I would kick someone out of bed, my life, etc if they tried that shit with me. Other folks who have it as part of kink with their person or people? Not my business and I don't see it as any more innately harmful or shady than many other kinks if practiced carefully with a lot of communication.

I also do know some PoC who are open about it being part of their dynamic. Kink educators, even.
In my opinion that’s a healthy outlook that is respectful of kinks that you don’t share.

Reactions: Ms.M

Shyboy44044

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why you feel so bad about something intimate you like to do with your spouse/partner?

The fact that me or someone else like/dislike it shouldn't have any affect on your decision.

Remember that not everyone need to "approve" this kink, only the ones you like have sex with.