The Secret to Deepthroating?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by MarquisMike, Sep 19, 2011.

1. MarquisMike

MarquisMike New Member

Albums:
    I've always been jealous of guys who are able to take a large dick all the way down their throats with no problem...I always seemed to not even make it half way before gagging/coughing and having to pull back. After complaining about having a really strong gag reflex to a friend, he taught me his "secret," which I thought was pretty cool since I hadn't seen it online anywhere and had definitely never heard of it before (so bare with me if this is common knowledge and I was just oblivious!).
    He told me to make a fist with your hand, with your thumb on the inside of your fist and squeeze as hard as you can when the dick you're sucking is going past the point as which you'd normally gag. I didn't believe it would work, but after trying it out a few times on my very well endowed boyfriend, it works about 90% of the time...stoked! From trial and error, I think that the real trick is that you have to focus really hard on squeezing as hard as you can; if I lose focus on that, I'll gag. Probably just a mind trick to get your focus on something other than the urge to gag, but I'll take whatever works! Made the bf and me very happy, so I thought I'd share with y'all.
    Would love to hear if it works for anyone else :biggrin1:

2. D_Pokin Joe Frazier

D_Pokin Joe Frazier New Member

I will have my girl try tonight

3. D_LeonardoDeCrapio

D_LeonardoDeCrapio Account Disable

That's purely a psychological thing. An easier way would be to stick your tounge out and hold a long "gulp" as if taking in alot of water when thirsty.

4. Flash_J

Flash_J New Member

Albums:
    is either gonna have somebody try both or will try both myself... I MUST THE SECRET!!! @_@

5. LADave

LADave Member

Beats me. I've just always been able to. The first guy I sucked had a big one and I did it and have never had a problem since. I think it's just something you either can or can't do.

6. unassuming45

unassuming45 Member

When you have gone to the dentist didn't they tell you to breathe through your nose when you started to gag. Try it on a big ole dick it works like a charm.

7. hud01

Gold Member

You can get better. I gag on a toothbrush some mornings, but over time I taight my self how to control my gag reflex when sucking on a cock. Now I can deepthroat a very long cock. Part of it is mental and part of it is repitition.

Draft saved Draft deleted