the secret to having a 10inch cock

hung8x7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
what is the most realistic way for me 2 enhance my dick 2 become 10 inch. do i have 2 jelq? stretch? pump?...what is the necessary process to reach this goal? exactly how long wood i have to work 2 achieve this? i plan 2 be very dedicated if the plan can help me achieve my goal...also feel free to post pics of 9inch plus cocks...pics videos that r easy 2 see just 4 the fun of it...plz and thank you...comments r welcome

rrambo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm not going to tell you to be happy with what you've got, i'm sure someone else will do that... i'm not happy with what i've got.. and i'm sure someone who actually has a 10 inch cock probably wishes they had a 12 inch cock.. it's never ending..

but 2 inches of growth is PROBABLY not possible.... i'd say 1 inch if you're lucky and that could take many years... if you or anyone figures it out though, let me know too!!!

Robiqe2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What you're asking is not simple. Imagine a 150lb. male at 27 years of age with high metabolism and the label of "hard-gainer." There are multiple factors involved in total penile health. This should be your first goal. Many serious gym goers start their serious transformations preparing for the change in their basements. What they're accidentally doing is improving their health for the mental and physical changes that may or may not take place. But enough about the correlation between bodybuilding and P.E. There are fewer exercises that target the penis. This is the first obstacle. Man has created tools to avoid this problem. Making dramatic chanages to the penis must first begin acknowledging multiple methods must be used, what ever they are. Secondly, you should try most of these methods (You're on your own if you're going to try pharmacology or surgery. You might as well stop reading now if that's your choice). Let's talk about the methods you've listed in a practical workout/routine.

Warm-up
-slow masturbation at 30-70% erect
-hot wrap
-massage
Stretch (for length)
-there are multiple techniques, grips, and methods for stretching, but I would stay away from weights. Thunder's Place has quite the compendium of information for the stretch and the jelq. Remember to warm-up. Static stretching will cause damage, actually shrinking the penis.
Pumping
-there are new pumps, including the oval pump (unfortunately there is little consumer information, as this cylinder is only several years old).
-pumping techniques vary greatly, but the main idea is always the same: slow and steady wins the race.
-short pumps with light pressure can help prepare caverns for jelqing
-longer sessions may help stretch the suspensory ligaments, but usually only if you're packed
-tube status and size is also important to note; newart's pumping forum has great information and definitely the veteran's of pumping. Others may reference Tiger's pumping site, but filtering through the gay content on both sites is frustrating.
Jelqing
-every man should be jelqing whether they are working to increase their size of their penis or just concerned with overall penile health. These exercises should be done with the frequency of going for your morning jog.
Aside from the pump, you really don't need a giant drawer of stretchers (washcloth and hands work if you're dedicated), shower pumps (who takes 20-minute showers?), or an excessive amount of vasodilators. You need consistency, the right order, and a plan that works for you. Spend time researching what has worked for others. But remember, it may not work for you. Be consistent. Be safe. Be smart.

popgoestheweasle

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well looking at anatomy charts ...we all know by cutting the suspensory ligament its is possible to get 2 inches (don't know how much till you try)...but there are alot of horror stories out there ...this is not for everyone (i wouldn't do it) ...but i always wondered is it possible to pierce a loop ring around the suspensory ligaments (since its right below the skins surface) using the loop ring to hang weights off of ...also allows for 24/7 weight attachment and stretching it overtime....I have never heard or seen anyone who has done this ...so very curious ...anyone who trys this please post

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Gray1156.png

Last edited: