The Security Guard

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi folks,

I think you can guess where this story is going. I hope you like it.

I still have lots of work to do, but the initial inspiration came from a member of LPSG. If you have any suggestions I'd appreciate the feedback.

Enjoy

JJ

I first noticed him about three weeks ago.

He came into the locker room of my local gym after work one day wearing a security guard uniform. He was huge and very muscular. I could tell he was proud of his body.

He dropped his gym bag on the floor loud enough to draw attention to himself. He took off his uniform to change into workout clothes.

It was like watching a slow striptease. He neatly folded his uniform and placed it in the locker. He didn’t attempt to cover himself or hide his masculine body. He knew he looked good and was showing off as he slowly put on his gym clothes.

A mountain of a man. Huge thick muscles, powerful guns straining the arms of his tight white t-shirt. As he pulled off the neatly pressed pants of his uniform he revealed powerful muscled thighs and big muscular calves. He must be a runner or a football player or something. He was in perfect shape.

I couldn’t see his equipment from where I was standing, but it was obviously very big. I noticed everyone in the locker room steeling glances at his body.

He turned around and faced my direction just as he adjusted a huge bulge in his white jockey shorts. I made eye contact and smiled.

His tight hard butt and narrow waist made even the straight guys in the locker get erections!

I went home and told my wife about what I saw in the locker that day, a powerful, sexy, beautiful male specimen. He exuded sexuality. I told her his biceps were so big they strained the tight material of his shirt sleeves. I told her about his bubble butt and huge thighs.

I told her how he neatly folded his uniform and placed it in the locker.

She seemed curious and wanted to know where he was a security guard.

I decided I needed to get to know this god. I fantasized about bringing him home to my wife.

I had fantasized about the security guard for several weeks. I wished I had his powerful physique and huge dick. I fantasized about making my wife writhe and moan from the hot sex I could give her with a body like that.

While we made love I told my wife what I was thinking. I told her my fantasy. I described the huge powerful guns, broad chest and thick thighs of the mystery man. We had hot passionate sex thinking about the muscular stranger from the gym.

Every time I went to the gym I hoped to see him again. Then it happened.

One afternoon I was in the shower shampooing my hair. When I opened my eyes he was standing in the shower right next to me. He was well over six feet. His skin was tanned and healthy looking. His hair was jet black and he had a beautiful broad smile.

I noticed he had a ring on his wedding finger so I assumed he wasn’t gay. I started to think about him making love to his sexy wife. I wondered what she must look like; probably some beautiful blond bombshell with a tight ass and perky tits.

Fuck, I was getting an erection just looking at him and thinking about him making love to a beautiful woman. Thinking about him getting any woman he wanted. He had big pumped pectoral muscles and a fine line of chest hair running down to his crotch.

His dick hung down at least seven inches. His cock was as big soft as I was hard. I thought about a petite little blond sex pot bouncing up and down on that huge pole.

Shit, I was getting aroused in the men’s shower. I was getting an erection.

I was embarrassed but didn’t want to loose the opportunity to get to know him. I tried to make small talk (no pun intended).

“You come here often?” What a stupid line. Can’t you do better than that?

“Yea, I try to work out at least five times a week. What about you?” He looked at my growing member.

I had to think fast to explain the growing erection between my legs. I didn't want him to think I was gay. I was actually having very heterosexual thoughts.

I was thinking about how the women -- my wife included -- would get hot and horny looking at a powerful hung bull like this guy.

“Working out makes me horny; my wife will be getting some when I get home tonight.”

Fuck how stupid I thought to myself. Did I really say that out loud?

“Yea, my wife likes it when I come home hard and hot.” He looked at me with a smile and flexed his bicep.

I smiled awkwardly and couldn’t think of what next to say.

He washed his armpits and upper body. I watched the soap role down his chest, over his tight flat abs and into his pubic hairs.

He continued to soap up his big dick and purple balls. He peeled back the foreskin to show a knob as big as an apple.

“Nice equipment” I heard myself saying out loud. Holly fuck! Did I say that out loud again? This guy is going to think I'm trying to come on to him in the shower.

“Would your wife like a piece of this?”

“I uhh … well…” I couldn’t believe we were talking like this. I didn’t even know his name. My mouth was going dry. But I decided to take the plunge.

“Yea, she would love a piece of that. But what would your wife say?”

“Who says she has to know?”

Okay now what do I do? I’ve got this beautiful masculine god of a human specimen standing beside me holding his growing dick in his hand offering to fuck my wife.

... to be continued...

Reactions: B_er

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great start. Can't wait to see what happens next.

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now let's hear it from the wife's perspective.

My husband and I like to fantasize and role playing when we make love. It keeps our marriage healthy and interesting. But recently I have become concerned. Jake has become obsessed with some guy he met at the gym.

Even worse, I am starting to become obsessed with this unimaginable sex god – this human Adonis – and I haven’t even met him!

Jake and I have been married for almost 20 years. We met in high school and got married as soon as I turned eighteen the summer after graduation. I wasn’t a virgin when we got married, but Jake was only the second boy I had ever dated.

I wasn’t very experienced but over the years we have tried every type of sex in every position and in almost every location you could imagine. We are good lovers and good soul mates.

In our early days, Jake was a typical horny young man. I couldn’t get dressed in the morning or undressed at night without him getting a hard-on and wanting to make love. In those early days, we had sex two or three times a day. Over the next 20 years of marriage we have made love at least every other day.

He is a considerate lover and doesn’t like to cum until I have cum. I guess in 20 years my husband has made me cum over 8,000 times.

Jake has always been a kind and tender lover and has been very attentive to my needs. He can be romantic or rough depending on our mood. He knows how to make me wet and how to make me cum.

We have both kept ourselves in decent shape and, if I say so myself, we are still physically attractive. I notice the young men in the grocery store giving me the once over. I like to make my nipples hard in the freezer section and tease the high school stock boys in the store.

Watching them adjust the bulges in their pants reminds me of Jake trying to control his erections when we were young newlyweds. I like to think I’ve still got it; I can still make them horny. Sometimes when Jake and I are making love I think about the high school stock boys going home and beating off thinking about the horny housewife with the big tits (that would be me).

Like I say, role playing is okay and a fun part of our lovemaking, but over the past couple of weeks Jake has become obsessed. Every time we make love he talks about this security guard he saw naked in the locker at the gym he goes to near his work.

Jake and I have a very active and interesting sex life, we have been faithful for 20 years, but lately he keeps suggesting that I would like to have sex with this muscular horse cock.

I think Jake wants me to try a three way with this young muscle stud from the gym.

When we are in bed at night together, Jake tells me about this beautiful athletic guy; his big thick arms, his bulging chest muscles, his powerful legs. As Jake gently kisses my neck and sucks my nipples, he tells me about the huge cock on this security guard. It sounds like his dick is almost twice as big as Jake’s.

When we are making love, Jake makes this guy sound like some love machine with thick black hair and smooth tanned skin. As he massages my back and shoulders Jake tells me the muscular security guard would roam his big strong hands over my body. As Jake pulls me into his manhood he says the muscle god from the gym would squeeze my ass and lift me up on his big hard poll. Jake describes the large penis of this fantasy fuck. It stands erect past the belly button against the flat muscular stomach of this mysterious lady killer.

Jake goes on and on and on… I genuinely think he convinces himself he has that huge cock and those powerful defined muscles when we make love.

I guess at 40 years of age, I’m coming into my sexual peak. Jake has told me so much about this superman that I’m starting to think I might actually like to experience a different man. This man in particular. Feel his muscles, sit on his cock, squeeze the pectorals on his massive chest.

I find myself fantasizing about his big thick uncircumsized club. His strong arms wrapping around my body. His big chest pushing me down on the bed. I find I’m starting to think about him not just when Jake and I are making love, but all the time ... when I’m in the grocery story, when I’m doing the dishes, when I get up in the morning.

Last night I asked Jake if he had seen his friend at the gym recently.

We were sitting on the couch watching TV and I raised the subject of our fantasy man. I placed my bare feet on Jakes crotch and started to tease him. I wanted to hear about our horse hung powerful sex toy; his tight butt and his dark blue eyes. I wanted Jake to make me cum by telling me about the sexy security guard …

I wanted to make love right on the living room floor. I fantasized about a three way. I was thinking about this powerful sexy man standing in nothing but tight white briefs flexing and posing in our living room. I fantasized about him undressing me. I imagined him burying his face and tongue deep between my legs, eating my pussy while my husband jerked off on my tits.

Am I unfaithful to Jake?

Is it unfaithful if your husband joins in a three way?

Reactions: B_er

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sitting together in the cafeteria at our gym, he in his security uniform and me in my business suit, we made the arrangements.

“So it’s a deal” I recapped our plan. “You come over on Saturday afternoon; we will have a bar-b-q in the back yard and a swim in the pool. If my wife is interested we can go as far as she is comfortable. If nothing happens you go home with no hard feelings.”

“Sure man, if your wife is as hot as you say she is I guarantee we will all be satisfied. But, if it doesn’t happen I’m okay with that too…” He smiled a broad toothy grin and I noticed him lick his lower lip.

At that instant I started to feel a slight sense of panic. What was I doing offering to bring this sex god into my home to make love to my wife? How was I going to explain this to Mandy? Would she object?

I knew it. Jake wants a three way. Jake asked me last night after one of our hot love making sessions if I wanted to see this security guard from his gym.

We had role played and fantasized about this guy so much over the past month that I was actually excited about the idea of him coming over to our house.

However, I debated in my mind how enthusiastic I should appear to Jake, my husband of 20 years. We had been faithful to each other since high school. I love Jake deeply and am happy with our marriage. But his suggestion to bring home a well endowed muscle stud and try a three-way was making me horny. I was excited and felt my pussy getting wet just thinking about it.

“Okay, but if I don’t like him or start to feel wrong you guarantee we can stop?”

“Sure honey, I want you to be happy. I’m doing this for you. If you want to stop just say the word. That’s the deal” promised my husband.

I spent the next week getting ready. I bought a new two piece swim suit with a matching wrap. I got my toes and fingers done and my hair done. I got a bikini wax and a facial.

As I trimmed my pussy the night before I got horny thinking about his big hands exploring my thighs and opening my pussy lips … his tongue licking my clit.

I masturbated every day thinking about the weekend. I was definitely at the peak of my sexuality as a woman. i was thinking about sex and horny more than ever before in my life. this must be what teenage boys feel like...

I fantasized about the security guard's broad shoulders and his tree trunk thighs. I wanted to feel him pick me up in his strong arms. I wanted to bounce on his manhood in the pool. I fantasized about my husband jerking off as I came in the arms of this sex piston ... to a toe curling orgasm from the powerful thrusts of this dark haired sex god.

As I checked the ice and the glasses in the bar by the pool my wife came out onto the patio.

“Mandy you look fantastic!” I immediately sprang a boner looking at her in her new bikini.

My 40 year old wife looked sexier than I have ever seen her. Her D cup tits were standing perfectly framed by a beautiful new green print bathing suit and matching wrap. Her toes and fingernails were painted a dark red. They looked like eager claws wanting to dig into my skin. I fantasized about her digging those red fingernails into Matt’s powerful chest.

I couldn’t hide my erection in my bathing trunks. I put on a button up Hawaiian shirt and left the shirt tails hang down to cover the hard-on in my pants.

I asked her if she wanted a drink.

“Sure, let’s loosen up a little before our guest arrives.” Mandy smiled and looked at me as if to check to see if I was still okay with this.

I put two cherries in the glass and poured a stiff gin and tonic for her and opened a beer for myself.

Mandy reached out for the drink and her wrap opened to reveal her smooth flat belly and round sexy breasts. ‘You look beautiful’ I said.

She pressed against me and squeezed me tight. ‘I love you’ she replied in a whisper.

The door bell rang. It must be Matt. We looked at each other. Mandy took a long deep drink of the gin and tonic as I went to the front door. I hoped the shirt was hiding my hard-on.

This post is too long so I will have to continue in the next post.

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He was everything Jake said he was. Maybe the most beautiful specimen of manhood I had ever met.

His eyes were steel blue and his hair was jet black. His smile was bright and broad. He stood over six feet tall; four or five inches taller than Jake.

“Mandy this is Tom. Tom this is my wife Mandy.”

He reached forward with his large hand to shake mine. “Pleased to meet you Mandy, Jake has told me so much about you, but his description doesn’t capture half the beauty.”

He drew my hand to his lips and kissed gently. I had butterflies in my stomach. My head was spinning.

He was in full charm mode and his smell was intoxicating… I breathed in his manly smell as he rose back up to his full height from kissing my extended hand. My eyes were right at his chest level. His broad chest blocked out the sun as he rose before me. His male sex pheromones were going straight to that part of my brain that was connected directly to my pussy.

“Uh… yes … well… so nice to meet you.” I quickly recovered and tried to make small talk. “Jake has told me so much about you too.”

“Can we get you a drink?” I tried to think of something else to say.

Ignoring my question he continued with the charm offensive. “I brought you a little something. I picked this up during a recent trip to New York.”

It was a Saks Fifth Avenue bag. I opened the box inside and found a beautiful silk scarf.

“Hey Tom, you are going to make me look bad bringing fancy presents like that all the way from New York?” Jake laughed. He seemed nervous and his laugh was forced and maybe a little too loud.

“Let’s get you that drink and then you and Mandy can go for a swim while I put on the bar-b-q.”

I watched Tom’s graceful body as he turned to answer Jake. His tight butt was gorgeous. He had a broad v-shaped back with big round shoulders. His torso tapered down to a narrow waist and firm round bubble butt.

His tight fitting cream coloured canvass pants drew attention to the crack between his two marble hard gluteus maximus muscles. What a beautiful butt. I wanted to touch it.

His body hugging dark blue knit shirt -- which complimented his deep blue eyes -- left little to the imagination. The definition of his chest and back muscles were clearly outlined by the material. I had fantasized about seeing him in a clean pressed and starched security guard uniform, but this was even better. Summer casual and sexy.

He looked like a marble statue of a Greek god and his clothes somehow drew attention to every feature of his gorgeous body. Even fully dressed you could tell he had a body to die for. I wanted to reach out and touch him. Run my fingers across his chest and wrap my arms around his thick powerful neck.

I wanted to put my hands on his hard ass and rub my pussy against his crotch. I wanted to make him hard. I wanted to feel his hot thick dick press against my belly as I snuggled into his big arms.

“Mandy? Mandy dear?” I broke out of my fantasy to hear my husband calling my name.

“Mandy? Why don’t you take Tom in and show him where the washroom is so he can change for a swim before dinner?”

Okay all you LPSG fictitious stories fans. It is now time for the audience participation and feedback.

By now I hope that you have figured out that the brown type is from the husband's perspective and the blue type is from the wife's perspective.

Who do you like to hear from more the husband or the wife? Who should continue the story?

What about our hero Tom? Maybe we need an installment from his perspective? What do you think is going through his mind?

How would you proposed we set up the money shot? Should Mandy and Tom get it on in the house while husband Jake is preparing the Bar-b-q outside? Should they come back out and jump in the water and do it in the pool?

Maybe all three should have a wild fuck inside the house or outside on the grass by the pool?

I need some feedback from readers to keep me going :biggrin1:

Private messages or posts for all to read are both welcome.

enjoy

JJ

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is as hot as any story I've ever read, jj. It's all I can do to keep from shooting my load, but edging and planning on some continued reading soon.

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay folks, here is the next installment.

I'm trying to tell the story from three perspectives. Hopefully it doesn't become too confusing. The brown writing is the husband -- Jake. the blue is the wife -- Mandy and in this section I will introduce the muscular hung security guard's thoughts in green writing...

As always I need regular feedback to keep me going. private messages and public posts are all welcome.

Enjoy

JJ

“Mandy, you and your husband have a very nice place.”

“Thank you Tom. We like it.”

As they went through the sliding glass doors into the lower level of the suburban home Mandy’s head was spinning. This guy is massive. The size of Tom’s broad shoulders… he filled the frame of the doorway. The room actually got darker for a second as he filled the doorframe with his body.

He bent over to take off his sandals; his broad back looked wider than the coffee table in front of the couch.

She thought about the role playing Jake had done with her in bed over the past couple of weeks; fantasizing about the security guard picking her up in his huge arms; setting her on his massive cock.

Now Tom was here in the flesh and in her house. He is just as scrumptious as she imagined. She wanted to see, touch and lick this body.

Even his bare feet were sexy. The muscles and sinew of his large feet flexed and stretched like a panther as he walked beside her down the tiled hallway. His calves were very round and tight and defined. He exuded masculinity literally from head to toe.

Mandy pointed to a narrow door on her right as they continued walking down the hallway. “We have towels in the linen closet, grab as many as you need.”

“Here is the spare bedroom” she pointed to her left “and down the end of the hall is a complete four piece bathroom.” As she said the word bedroom Mandy felt a tingle in her pussy.

As she turned around in the narrow hallway her arm brushed against Tom’s crotch.

Tom smiled and looked down at the large breasts of his hostess. It was silent in the hall for several seconds.

Mandy noticed Tom’s canvass pants beginning to tent out.

Jake had told her that Tom had the biggest dick in the gym. She thought about her husband’s pillow talk and role played and love making over the past few weeks. Jake told her about his massive uncircumcised manhood. He said Tom was twice as big as his cock. It hung down like a flashlight with a big flared head.

Based on what she had seen so far she didn’t doubt it…She wanted to hold it in her hands. She wanted to suck it and lick it. She wanted to see it and help it grow to its full massive size.

The silence continued for what felt like minutes but was just a few seconds. Finally, Mandy broke the silence. “Can I get you anything?”

Tom smiled. He casually adjusted the huge bulge in his pants. “I’ll change in the bathroom and be right out.”

‘Fuck she is hot’, Tom thought to himself as he stepped into the bathroom and turned on the light.

The bathroom was wall to wall mirrors across the sink and behind the door. Bright and clean it smelled like roses. As he pulled the knitted shirt over his head Tom thought about the neat house and tasteful furnishings and decorations. In addition to a fantastic body, Mandy is a good decorator and homemaker Tom thought.

He is very familiar with the type.

A typical suburban housewife that keeps herself in great shape with exercise and watching what she eats. At around 40 she is at her sexual peak and horny as all hell. She likes it when the guys still pay attention. She likes it when they turn and look as she walks by in her tight blouses and high heeled sandals showing off her painted toes and sexy legs.

He had fucked several housewives like Mandy. It seems the ones who had the neatest prettiest cleanest houses were the ones who liked the wildest rides and gave the best fucks.

This was going to be fun. He was going to make her so hot and horny … he would give her the fuck of her life and have her husband watch. He would fuck her hard while Jake beat his meat watching his wife moan and pump and cry out for more.

He would make her tits jiggle and shake as he bounced her on his eleven inch fuck post. He would pull it almost all the way out and slam it all the way in. He would show Jake what you can really do with eleven inches of thick hard manhood.

Jake left the bathroom door open. He thought he might give Mandy a good show to start the evening off right.

He knew she would wait out in the hallway … so why not start the fun right now. ‘Let’s give her an appetizer before dinner’, Tom thought to himself.

I can't fit any more in this post I'll post the next chapter immediately.

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The light went on in the bathroom and Mandy realized that Tom hadn’t completely closed the door.

The reflections from the wall to wall mirror in the bathroom meant that she could see everything. By standing quietly in the darkened hallway looking at the mirror she might get a glimpse of his beautiful body and his thick cock.

The muscular security guard pulled the knitted shirt over his head to reveal a gorgeous sculptured chest and smooth six pack. He had a little chest hair around the aureoles on his huge pectorals but the sexiest feature was a fine dark line of body hair that ran down into his crotch area. A glory line.

Mandy drew in a breath as she watched this beautiful man. Tom brought both hands up to his head and ran his fingers through his dark hair flexing his massive guns.

Gracefully moving into a double bicep pose, he seemed to be admiring his body in the mirror.

He flexed his arms and pretended to reach around and bite his peaked and defined biceps. His thick neck and broad shoulders were perfectly proportioned; not gross or over developed like some steroid pumped body builder. He was more beautiful … like an Olympic statue from ancient Greece.

Mandy continued to watch and get increasingly horny as he took his big hands and gently held his own massive chest as he made his pectorals bounce and flex.

Mandy was getting hot. Standing in the darkened hallway she started to copy his actions on her own shapely body. She stretchered her arms like a cat and bunched her long blond hair on top of her head. As her silky hair cascaded back down onto her shoulders she put her hands on her ‘D’ cup breasts and massaged and pushed them together. Her red painted fingernails contrasting against the white flesh of he big tits.

Tom slid his hands down his tapered waist and put his thumbs in the waistband of his pants. It was like watching a striptease. He was slowly lowering his canvass pants. More and more of the fine black hair running down his flat belly was exposed. This glory line was pointing the way to his massive cock and balls.

Mandy put her hands down the flanks of her own shapely hourglass figure. Standing watching the show she from the hallway she continued to copy Tom’s slow sultry sexy movements.

For a split second she wondered if he knew she was watching him. She wondered if he could see her body in the darkened hallway through the reflection of the mirror.

Tom continued to lower his pants. He wriggled a bit to get them over the hard gluteus muscles of his butt. And then Mandy saw his massive manhood spring free.

He was the biggest man she had ever seen. Semi-hard it stood out almost perpendicular to this flat muscled stomach. The purple head was just beginning to come out from under the sheath of what looked like ten or eleven inches of manhood. Jake was right, he did look twice as big as her husband.

She felt the butterflies in her stomach churning as she stared at the massive club between Tom's legs. She had to touch it. She wanted to suck it.

Mandy had an idea. She thought she would grab a big fluffy towel from the linen closet and pretend to casually bring it into the bathroom for Tom.

As she quietly came back with the towel she could see Tom through the crack in the doorway. His large forearm flexing as he stroked his massive dick with his right hand.

The purple head of the biggest dick she had ever seen was now fully exposed and shiny in the bright light of the bathroom.

As Tom pumped his dick to its full glorious eleven inches the head reached passed his belly button. His six pack abs were taught and hard. He steadied himself with his strong left hand on his left thigh as his broad shoulders flexed and rippled in time with the stroking of his right hand.

Droplets of pre-cum were beginning to appear on the huge head of his dick as he continued to stroke.

Mandy couldn’t hold back any longer. She gently wrapped on the bathroom door. “Tom I brought you a towel”.

As the door swung open Jake stood at his full six foot six height and turned with his massive cock pointing up past his belly button to his flexed pectoral muscles.

The shiny red head of Tom's fuck pole was pointing directly at Mandy's green bikini top. The material of her new bikini was straining to hold her round 'D' cup tits. Her nipples looked like pencil erasers sticking out.

Mandy feigned surprise as she stared at the monster dick in front of her.

"Oh my..." Mandy looked at Tom's dick then at his deep blue eyes then back at his dick...

millionman

Legendary Member
Media
JJ, as usual you are doing a magnificent job of building up to the climax of the story. Are you planning on making this into a story about the one time or are you going to work this into a multiple event/multiple character story?

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
More please. This is a hot one. I love this theme.