Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
HEY, JJ
DON'T STOP NOW....KEEP THIS ONE GOING!

I would now like to see the three of them go at it. Poor Jake has been
left out in the cold (I want to be Jake, by the way), bring him into it actively. I would like to see Tom discover, to his amazement, that he is also attracted to Jake and his less muscular build and smaller cock, and for the two of them get it on. Mandy would get off on it also just watching the two men enjoy each other. Then, all three would have wild, hot, and wet sex together.

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Silver:

Thanks for the feedback. I think that your suggestion would be a hot addition to the story.

I am kind of busy with family stuff these days, but will try to get back to the erotic fiction writing next week. I need a couple of hours to spend the time building the story. I can't do it in short sittings I need a good block of time... which is not easy to find these days.

The feedback does inspire me to keep writing... thanks again.

JJ

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey, jj...

I said before that I thought it would be interesting and erotic to have Jake (the husband and who I picture myself as being in the story) get it on with
Tom (the Guard), and have Mandy (the wife) watch the two of them, and in turn get turned-on herself.

Well, how about this...
Have Jake and Mandy get so excited that they almost ignore Tom and get it on with themselves. Then have Tom, who is finding more and more how hot he finds Jake to be, go wild with passion while watching Jake and Mandy and rout his way into the twosome, begging to be included. Then, have all three mix it up together for a steamy and exhausting finish.

In my imagination I can smell the sweat, the individual pheromones, the
secretions and juices being produced, and the electricity. It is so real!

I tell you, I want to be a part of this story in the worse way. It is so f**king erotic and so incredibly HOT!