The seduction of Shelly

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by D_Harry_Ballz, Nov 4, 2011.

1. D_Harry_Ballz

D_Harry_Ballz New Member

The Seduction of Shelly

*-A tale of one woman's infidelity for a man who has craved her for years.

My plane touches down in Hawaii on a bright and sunny Monday. You’re there at the airport waiting to pick me up. Finally you see me walk through security in a suit and tie. You say “Hello” and I smile at you. My eyes stay connectetd to yours as I mentally undress you, now knowing how amazing you look under your clothes thanks to your pictures. As we hug, I feel your tits squeeze up against me, I can feel your nipples are hard from excitement, so I lean in and rub my rock hard cock alongside you, letting you know how happy I am to see you.

As we drive back to the house, you try to make casual conversation, talking about my flight, my job, and such. My eyes stay focused on you as you speak, eyeing you up head to toe, licking my lips, and letting you know how much I want you.

“Now we need to behave while you’re out here”, you say sternly. It’s clear you have no intention on taking things any further than what we’ve discussed on the phone and online.

“Oh I know, don’t worry”, I say fretfully. “I understand how it is. I’m just glad to have seen what you’ve showed me.” You smile and blush as its rather clear my flattery makes you feel appreciated.

We arrive at the house and you show me to my room. I ask for a towel to shower since it’s been such a long flight. You retrieve one and retire to watch some TV. I’m so turned on by the site of you that I strip nude in the bathroom and begin to stroke my long veiny cock to the images you took that have now been burned into my memory. I start to moan in ectascy, my cock now lubed with my own precum as I jerk my meaty rod to the thoughts of fucking you silly. I can feel the cum in my balls brew like a warm cup of man milk that’s ready to be dispensed. The feeling is so good I take one foot and press it up against the sink, preparing myself to unload a full week’s worth of spunk that desperately needs to be released.

While watching TV, you notice the water isn’t running, so out of curiosity you walk to the bathroom to check on me. With the door cracked open so slightly you see me stroking my cock. My hand tightly wrapped around my meaty rod, milking my cock in need of release. You turn away but suddenly the juices in your pussy begin to flow, your nipples harden and your breath quickens. It’s so wrong for you to be turned on by the sight of this, but you simply cannot contain yourself. The sensation becomes even more intense as you hear my moans through the door, the juice from your pussy now begins to run down your leg. Realizing I left my towel in the bedroom, I walk out to find you there, our eyes meet at the sight of this awkward situation. You eye me up from head to toe as I stand before you fully naked and rock hard. The precum from my cock leaks and drips onto the bathroom floor as the shock and awe of this encounter sends my sexual craving for you into overdrive.

Our eyes stay connected to each other, our breaths quicken. I feel so compelled to take you but I must obey your instructions. Suddenly I can’t contain myself anymore, so I lean in to kiss you, our mouths connect as I suck on your tongue and nibble on your bottom lip. My hands caress your sides. I can feel your breathing in my ear. You want it so badly, but as I move my hand to your dripping wet pussy, you push away and say “I can’t”. Realizing I must respect your feelings, I grab my towel and start the water for my shower. I begin to step one foot in and suddenly I hear you say “Wait”……I turn around and find you oggling my body, your eyes fixated on me. You pause briefly and say “Cum for me”. Those three words are music to my ears, as I grab hold of my cock and begin to stroke. You want to touch yourself so bad, but you resist knowing that you must not lead me on to thinking this would go any further. This would simply be a show for you, much like any male strip club, just an extra bonus.

My moans become more intense as I’m about to climax. My balls tighten as its clear I’m about to explode. “I’m going to do it, Oh Shel, Oh my fucking god! It’s gonna be a big one”. I scream in pleasure and howl, suddenly, like a geyser I explode, shooting 8 hefty ropes of my creamy spunk into the air. The sound of it hitting the floor echoes through the room. The trajectory of my orgasm is so intense I splash a stream of my seed against your leg. You can feel how warm and creamy my load is through your skin. I stand there, panting, cock in hand, cum still oozing out, ready for another round but you say “I have to get dinner started”. I smile and hop in the shower.

Dinner time comes, as you made pasta for the evening. How ironic that it happens to be my favorite dish. I walk into the dining room, clearly evident that I’ve just freshly showered. I’ve made sure to put on a special cologne to peak your interest. The smell of the hot pasta sauce and my aroma stimulates you with pheromones throughout the meal. I gaze across the table at you hungrily, hoping I would get to have your pussy for dessert. I can tell the situation is awkward for you so I back off and behave.

That night you decide to soak in the tub and get ready for bed. The entire time you cannot get out of your mind the spectacle you witnessed earlier. The warm water soothes your body as you pinch your nipples and play with yourself. The steam from the bath fills the room as you lift one leg up on the tub to spread your legs further and allow your pussy more room to be teased and toyed with.

So many times you have played with yourself, with dildos and Hitachi wands, but nothing could compare to the big veiny cock I have. The thoughts race through your mind of what it would feel like to wrap your pussy around my cock and milk the cum out of me. Soon enough you realize your thoughts are impure and you quickly finish your shower and head to bed.

In the middle of the night you awaken, you simply cannot get through your head the fact that there is a man in your house that worships, appreciates, and desires you so much, yet you deny yourself the right to allow him to please you. The feeling of attraction suddenly fills you with passion and arousal as you carefully slip out of bed and head to my room. Your only intention is to catch me in the act of jerking off again to fulfill your needs.

Meanwhile, I am wide awake in my room, rock hard and throbbing. My carnal instinct has reached it’s threshold as I am compelled to fuck you at some point in my life. While it’s clear that it will not be today, I’m hopeful it would be soon. I lay in my bed stark ass naked, cock in hand, covered is hot precum fantasizing about what it would feel like just to be inside you, just to know the feeling of what it would be like to feel the woman you have desired for almost 4 years now, kissing her, caressing her, fucking her, showing her how much you truly feel through sex the likes she has never experienced.

You stop by my door, peeking in, watching my hips buckle as I thrust them towards the ceiling. You hear me whimper and moan for you. “This cannot be true”, you think to yourself. How can this man be so attracted to me? It’s just not possible. Yet there is something about him that intrigues you and makes you curious to know what it would feel like to experience a man who craves you much more than any man you have met in your life.

You pause and think to yourself, “There will only be 1 chance in my life to see if he is true in his words, the temptation is too much to bear”. You open the door and stand there in your nightie staring at me, my eyes never leave yours as you walk over and sit down on the bed next to me. I can tell you are nervous and hesitant so I begin to rub your leg lovingly. I lean over and we embrace in a kiss that seemed to last a decade. Our hands explore each other as I can and suck on your neck. Your resistance has reached it’s limit so you whisper into my ear “Take me Nick”. I lay you down and remove your panties, exposing your heavenly pussy. I slowly lick your inner thighs to get your juices flowing. The teasing drives you wild. Finally I spread your lips, exposing your gorgeous clit and glistening pussy hole. My mouth salivates as I am about to eat the most delicious thing my mouth has ever encountered. I bury my face into you, my lips suckle your clit as your hand grabs ahold of the back of my head and thrusts me inward. The feeling is unimaginable. My tongue lashes at your pussy walls as your juices seep out through your meaty pussy lips, I make sure not to miss a drop as I eat you as if you were the juiciest peach in the tree.
    My cock throbs as I continue to engulf you, So badly do I want to fuck, but I must cherish this pussy. You remain silent but the tighter your grip gains on my hair lets me know I’m pleasing you well. My tongue darts at your clit, flicking it to your liking until I can start to feel your orgasm approaching. Your hand clamps down on my head as I feel your pussy contract on my tongue as you cum. My face stays at your opening for seconds until I release to find you are covered in pussy cream. I make sure to clean up as my face is covered in you.

The time has finally came for us to feel each other. The build-up to this moment has been so long but is now finally here. I lay you down and spread you open to see that gorgeous pussy I have had the pleasure of tasting. I take my long rock hard shaved cock and tease your clit, the sensation drives you wild until finally I push inside you. Deeper and deeper I go, inserting every inch of my cock into your welcoming hole. The head of my cock hits your cervix and I finally bottom out. I lay there on top of you, giving you moments to enjoy the cock that has craved you for so long that is now pulsating inside you. You clamp down on it, feeling my girth, it’s more wonderful than you ever imagined. I begin to rock back and forth, covered in your juices and mine I stretch you to the limit, my curve perfectly hits your G-Spot, until finally I get into a rythym. Pounding, throbbing, pulsating, I churn your pussy with ease, as if we were made for each other. My hips begin to thrust faster now, digging deeper and deeper inside you. We kiss passionately as I pinch your nipples, your cheeks redden as you continue to take my cock in and out. The feeling is too much for me to handle, I look at you and say “I’m going to cum in you”, and in that moment I bury my face in a pillow as I scream and unload my seed inside you, you can feel my cock pulsate against your pussy walls as I fill you to the brim with my cream. The load is so huge it begins to run out of you. Never have you experienced a man so hung that desires you fully and pleases you so well.

The next day, I am packing to go home, I can only hope to see you again. We arrive at the airport where I want to kiss you so badly yet you shy away. I can only hope when I arrive home that I hear from you. As I walk into my house after I long trip, I check my phone for messages, none. I begin to unpack my bags when it rings, I check the caller ID and it’s you………………

2. D_Harry_Ballz

D_Harry_Ballz New Member

Considering writing a second part to this...Stay tuned

3. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Oh I'm staying tuned alright!
    One question: Has it really been 4 years you've been lusting after Shelly?

Draft saved Draft deleted