The Seeing Eye Urinal Flush

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by cnw400, Nov 30, 2006.

1. cnw400

cnw400 New Member

I know several people - and I'm one myself - that usually flushes the urinal as they use it - don't know why I just do. Some guys have mentioned that with all the newfangled stuff in existence, self-flushing, seeing eye urinals aren't much of a surprise - but they play heck on you when you want to flush as you go - I HAVE BROKEN THE CODE TO EVERY SEEING EYE URINAL. . .YOU CAN INDEED FLUSH WHILE YOU GO:eek: . . .yes, it's true. . .now - here's how, fellow LPSG'ers. . .take your thumb and very slowly move it in front of the electronic sensor, making contact with the unit. Move it up and down (sounds like a jerk session, but it's not:biggrin1: ) and you will hear the familiar rush of H20 as it bounds out of miles of PVC out of the wall and into the cool depths of porcelain. Try it and see for yourself. . .report back here with your testimonials. . .:rolleyes:

2. meatpackingbubba

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Those seeing eye urinals are secret web cameras that are broadcasting American dick to wealthy Asian businessmen and women.

3. dudepiston

dudepiston New Member

Ayup. And I'll give you one guess HOW these businesspersons are getting all their wealth?

Yep. You got it. Off of YOUR COCK.

:tongue:

4. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

I'm certainly not Asian nor weatlhy but I would love to be the operator of them!:tongue:

5. bones12

bones12 New Member

I hate it when guys flush as they are going! :mad:

I don't get it - why can't you wait until you're done to flush? When you flush half way through the remainder of your piss stays in the urinal stinking up the place. I never understood why guys do this.

Please be considerate and flush when you are completely done. :smile:

There...I feel better.

6. BigA

BigA New Member

7. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I've never had much luck with mechanical things. They hate me. Just as sure as I try to flush while I'm using a urinal it'll splash all over me.

"Hi, George, how's it hangin'?"

*George looks at my wet crotch with a smirk*

"No, I didn't wet myself, pal, I accidentally splashed some water on my pants."

".....yeah, right, Pecker."

8. STYLYUNG

STYLYUNG New Member

Forget fidgiting with the seeing eye. Just lean far to the left or right and the flusher will start when the "eye" can't see you. And it will do it when you walk away, too. Nothing left un-flushed.

9. BJT

BJT New Member

SON OF A... :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted