The Senate race in Mass

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The Democrats are engineering this election so that either: 1). Barry won't have to pass this stinker of a health care bill or 2). To force the House to pass this stinker of a health care bill "as is" without the EXTREMELY necessary tweaking that it was supposed to get in the house of representatives.

Whichever way it plays out... the Democrats basically handed this election to the Republicans. Martha Coakley? Are they fucking serious? She can't even remember Curt's goddamn bloody sock? I absolutely HATE sports, but even I knew about Schilling's stint at Boston...

Well now the Democrats will get their wish to be completely blocked by the Republicans so they will not have to actually legislate with a majority.

Absolute fucking morons... what a mind blowing mistake! Arrrggghhh!!!!!!!! :mad:

D

deleted15807

Absolute fucking morons... what a mind blowing mistake! Arrrggghhh!!!!!!!! :mad:

Exactly right. Absolutely unimaginable why they picked this dimwit. Nevertheless America clearly deserves what it's getting. I'm certainly glad I've lowered my expectations so low that nothing about American politics and the future of this country even matters. 'The Rise and Fall of The Great Powers' always is right next to me :dead:

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Please put the crackpipe down, walk away, and count to ten.

You do realize that Barbara Bush is married to George Herman Bush, right? Also, what campaign was Bush running in 2002?
Who is George Herman Bush? Is he in some way related to the former President George HERBERT Walker Bush?

B_Enough_for_Me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't put much stock for accuracy for OPINION pieces from the WAll Street Journal. You may as well quote Fox News.
This after I've proven to you that Fox is the most unbiased news source....? Why, Industrialsize, I'm starting to think that you're denying the truth just so you don't have to give up your failed ideology.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I LOVE Obama with that smug attitude on personally ripping Brown's ad... especially the part when Barrah goes

"... anyone can buy a truck".

Someone needs to remind that smug you-know-what of the percentage of citizens who do not hold a full-time job, and cannot buy a truck.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This after I've proven to you that Fox is the most unbiased news source....? Why, Industrialsize, I'm starting to think that you're denying the truth just so you don't have to give up your failed ideology.

How does one prove a news source to be unbiased?

Please, explain to me how you quantify lack of bias. I really would like to know how you PROVED this.

I admit, in my opinion, fox is pretty damned biased. So is MSNBC. And CNN. Oh, and everything else written by a human being. Of course, I state this as an opinion, and it is valid as such, because opinions do not need to be proven with silly little things like FACTS.

Now, please sit down. You're embarrassing yourself again.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I LOVE Obama with that smug attitude on personally ripping Brown's ad... especially the part when Barrah goes

Someone needs to remind that smug you-know-what of the percentage of citizens who do not hold a full-time job, and cannot buy a truck.

No, I don't know what... please enlighten me.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

As far as he knows, 'anybody can get an Ivy League Education' as long as the tuition payments are coming from mysterious overseas sources.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The senate race is unexpectedly coming down to the wire.....

Although I do personally believe that Coakley will beat Brown on Tuesday, what happens if Brown wins...... The health care bill will almost certainly be done for and I believe that most of Obama's agenda will go up in flames.

It's closer than it was the end of last week so we can hope MA has the sense enough to NOT vote for BROWN! How disgusting to elect a man to replace the much beloved Senator of the state with someone diametrically opposed to everything SEN KENNEDY stood for. He has proudly proclaimed he WILL be the 41st vote and as you say the much needed Health reform bill would suffer.
Grab you friend and FIVE more friends and go vote for COAKLEY.

They need to return to simple majority, this 60 votes is :bsflag:

Can you show me exactly where in the bill are unjust heavy taxes to be found?

Not a damn place, even IF taxes were to go up it would only be on those making 250K & UP, hard to call taxes to that demographic UNJUST after BUSH & CO gave them a luxury ride.

Yep, all we need is another Tea Party supporter in Congress like Scott Brown. Tea Party is a distinct, neo-conservative but loud minority in American politics, and Fox News would want you falsely believe that they represent the majority of Americans.

If Scott Brown gets elected, Brown said he would vote against Health Care to give his GOP peers the filibuster to kill this much needed reform. Granted, the reform is far from perfect, but considering the sorry state of health care and the insurance industry that we have now, you have to admit it's a step in the right direction.

Teabaggers are really a tragic lot, guided by their hatred and blind racism !!! What is really astounding is how DEMS are being vilified when they are singularly responsible for saving us from financial collapse. Had McBUSH won, we would have had the same thing , only difference is DEMS would have voted for it and not against it !
The health reform bill is not a great one as you say but it is indeed a step in the right direction . They can always work on the tighter restrictions for the Insurance companies later. It is disgusting how monopolistic they are in certain states !

HH

"Friends don't let friends vote Republican"

Last edited:

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
to replace the much beloved Senator of the state with someone diametrically opposed to everything SEN KENNEDY stood for.
"Friends don't let friends vote Republican"

Just because he was much beloved by you, HUNG24X17 or whatever, doesn't mean most of Mass. voters share that sentiment.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If Democrats in Massachusetts vote for a Cheney disciple, then they are truly a dumb fuck group of assholes and I will NEVER set foot in that dipshit state again. The Orwellian talking points coming from the likes of Peggy Noonan and Mitt Romney this morning are making me sick.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If Democrats in Massachusetts vote for a Cheney disciple, then they are truly a dumb fuck group of assholes and I will NEVER set foot in that dipshit state again. The Orwellian talking points coming from the likes of Peggy Noonan and Mitt Romney this morning are making me sick.

Hahahahaha I am watching MORNING JOE as well . Yeah NOONAN is so austere in her pompous arrogance !
I THINK, as least I HOPE MA. has better sense than to vote for him, however should they do something so fukin stupid THEY GET WHAT THEY DESERVE !!!

HH

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As far as he knows, 'anybody can get an Ivy League Education' as long as the tuition payments are coming from mysterious overseas sources.

So, is there a law in the books that states you can only go to an expensive college in America if the person paying for it is also an American? Or are you trying to energize the loony birthers again?

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, is there a law in the books that states you can only go to an expensive college in America if the person paying for it is also an American? Or are you trying to energize the loony birthers again?

Neither. But if I got a free ride for hundreds of thousands in education I might take things for granted, too. Obama thinks anyone in the U.S. can buy a truck.

Some people can't even buy food, let alone a truck. So it is possible that his ascent into millionairedom, while doing nothing that would support that financial status - simply has made him immune to the struggles of the middle class, everyday American. For example, he was given a million dollar house. No mortgage payment. No down payment. Just 'here you go.'

Ivy League education/law school, 'here you go.'

Most of us haven't recieved 7 figure handouts/gifts. If we did, I'm sure we could buy a truck.