The Senate race in Mass

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Neither. But if I got a free ride for hundreds of thousands in education I might take things for granted, too. Obama thinks anyone in the U.S. can buy a truck.

Do you know how many people get free rides to college? I know plenty of people who went to great colleges, with literally all expenses paid. Some excelled in academics. Others excelled in sports. Some got a lot of financial aid & additional grant money.

Some people can't even buy food, let alone a truck. So it is possible that his ascent into millionairedom, while doing nothing that would support that financial status - simply has made him immune to the struggles of the middle class, everyday American.

In other words, he had to be broke like you, work hard like you, save his money like you, ascend up the corporate ladder like you... do everything just like YOU and how YOU were taught in order to have some kind of grasp of what's going on in the middle class?

For example, he was given a million dollar house. No mortgage payment. No down payment. Just 'here you go.'

Ivy League education/law school, 'here you go.'

Any real proof to this that doesn't involve a politically motivated slant?

Most of us haven't recieved 7 figure handouts/gifts. If we did, I'm sure we could buy a truck.

More and more, you just sound jealous.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In other words, he had to be broke like you, work hard like you, save his money like you, ascend up the corporate ladder like you... do everything just like YOU and how YOU were taught in order to have some kind of grasp of what's going on in the middle class?

Obama didn't ascend up any corporate ladder. He organized people in a community; and represented criminal slumlords and fraudulent voter-registration organizations.

And I doubt that he 'saved' anything. He did earn money writing books about himself - maybe he banked some of that.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Neither. But if I got a free ride for hundreds of thousands in education I might take things for granted, too. Obama thinks anyone in the U.S. can buy a truck.

Star, Obama meant that ANY POLITICIAN CAN GO OUT AND BUY A TRUCK, STAND NEXT TO IT FOR A COMMERCIAL AND THEN PROCLAIM... "I'm Scott Brown and this is my truck"

Your comprehension of the simple statement is just completely wrong. But in your defense, it isn't your comprehension... it is the one that has been handed down to you from above.

Obama knows damn well that there are poor people in this country who cannot afford a truck. You may think that Obama is retarded due to your ridiculous personal bias, but he is probably more intelligent than all of the Republicans on this site combined.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Star, Obama meant that ANY POLITICIAN CAN GO OUT AND BUY A TRUCK, STAND NEXT TO IT FOR A COMMERCIAL AND THEN PROCLAIM... "I'm Scott Brown and this is my truck"

Your comprehension of the simple statement is just completely wrong. But in your defense, it isn't your comprehension... it is the one that has been handed down to you from above.

Obama knows damn well that there are poor people in this country who cannot afford a truck. You may think that Obama is retarded due to your ridiculous personal bias, but he is probably more intelligent than all of the Republicans on this site combined.

Ahhhhhhhh SNAP :party: :party: :party:

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Tri - here's the exact quote:

"Everybody can run slick games," he added. "Forget the truck. Anybody can buy a truck."

He didn't say any politician can buy a truck - he just said anybody. Perhaps it was slight of tongue, or he meant something else - but it didn't come off well.

I don't think Obama is retarded. But I disagree with most of what he does.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Everybody can run slick games," he added. "Forget the truck. Anybody can buy a truck."

Do you for one second think that he was referring to the American people? He was referring to Scott Brown's campaign plain and simple. He didn't say it wrong but was perceived incorrectly by the right wing. You see what you want to see and hear what you want to hear. I voted for the motherfucker yet remain fairly objective when it comes to his vilification or in his praise. You should try and do the same, it will make the next three years much more tolerable for ya Star. :smile:

B_24065

1st Like
Media
Exactly right. Absolutely unimaginable why they picked this dimwit. Nevertheless America clearly deserves what it's getting. I'm certainly glad I've lowered my expectations so low that nothing about American politics and the future of this country even matters. 'The Rise and Fall of The Great Powers' always is right next to me :dead:

You're right. the country is getting exactly what it deserves. It turned over total power to the Democrats and now the country is running in the opposite direction as fast as it can.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One thing is for sure - the Healthcare Bill would go bye-bye.

Which may be the overall plan to begin with, as stated by Tripod earlier. A weird way to eliminate the legislation, but at least on the surface it will make the opposition look more like the "party of no".

swordfishME

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The biggest bonus for me in a Brown victory would be just how politically useless it would make that asshole Lieberman.

Last edited:
D

deleted15807

You're right. the country is getting exactly what it deserves. It turned over total power to the Democrats and now the country is running in the opposite direction as fast as it can.

Yes right the arms of the Party that got us into this mess. Once a fool always a fool.

shiznick90210

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
"starinvestor" you really are a Bush NEO-CON... and proud of it, eh?

If I were you, I would be more careful in what you mouth off. It can get you into trouble as in lawsuits later in life, for slander, libel, fraudulent promotion, etc. And you would become like a lot of Bush Neo-Cons and his loyal supporters... they got caught, they got fingers pointed at them (by their own kind, no less), they got put on trial and got turned into Neo-CONVICTS spending time in "Club Fed" for campaign finance violations, tax dodging, "cooking the accounting books," etc.

But I wouldn't want to see you get called to the mat for your views here. You can hide behind your freedom of speech as much as you want, after all, your Tea Party racial, wing-nut, Obama-Bashing friends would use the same rationalization to carry loaded assault rifles about in public, in the name of "right to bear arms" ...just in case they come across someone they politically and religiously disagree with, yes? So you go on talking, 'starinvestor" you keep on demonstrating to us what kind of things you invest your mind, your life, and your soul in.

Personally, I'm glad it's not my views; but then again, last I checked, it's still a "free country," relatively speaking, unless your Tea Party friends want to change that, by changing or suspending the U.S. Constitution, and mandating Marshal Law in the name of National Security, like they said they wanted to do and demanded the nation and the Republican Party do it, at one of their rallies that I had the misfortune to eye-witness a few months ago.

And go look it up on Google, Barbara Bush did in fact warn her husband, G.H.W. Bush, to not let the Religious Right into the GOP's election campaigns and into the RNC. But he did it anyway, and now look what your religious-right friends did to this nation in the 90's and most of the first decade of the 21st century.

Also, do a Google for verification, and last I checked on various news sources, the Tea Party nutcases and their agenda want to take over the RNC. After all, the GOP needs their votes!

And please, don't give me this crap that you are "politically independent" from the Tea Partier wing-nuts or from the GOP. Based on everything you've posted here, 'starinvestor,' you are what you are.

Yo're a 'neo-con' that probably reads "Drudge Report" and watches FauxNews for your inspirational propaganda ammo against anyone you intolerantly disagree with, even in the slightest.

Seig HEIL, 'starinvestor'!

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Oooooooo . . . .shiznick90210! You da woman! I love your post. It's always a pleasure to discover someone who can so eloquently nail Star's pseudo virgin ass. MARRY ME!

(Whoops! I forgot. I'm gay. And I've already got a legal spouse. But I admire you, nonetheless!) :wiggle::hug::arms::laola::up:

Last edited:

If a republican wins, the world will come to an end. He is a PIG!!! A worthless, dirty, cowardly PIG!!! Like ALL republicans. Sorry, I just had to say that. Tina