The Sex Club part 2

sartorius

Experimental Member
Media
We walked out of the gloryhole room with mariana having just blown our loads and gotten cleaned up. Mariana asked us if we would like to come back to her place and get cleaned up. Chris looked at me and nodded and we left for her place, following her in chris' car.
We arrived at a condo place and she led us to her door. She left us in the living room and returned with two towels. "Why dont you use the shower and clean up" she suggested.
"You go first or me" I asked.
"Why dont we go together and save water" chris replied.
We headed into the bathroom and as the shower started remove our clothes. Chris' amazing cock was at half mast as was mine. we stepped into the shower and soaked ourselves.
"Why dont you lather me up" chris said handing me the soap "you've been staring at my cock all night"
I started with his chest and then his back. I then lathered his thighs and legs noticing that his cock was growing. I took his cock in my soapy hand and began to stroke it as it grew to its maximum length.
"that's it you jerk cock well"
"Ive had plenty of first hand experience" I replied, stroking his huge cock up and down and massaging his balls with my other hand.
chris then took the soap from me and began lathering my chest and then legs. and back. He then grabbed my already hard cock and I moaned as he stroked it slowlyl.
" ya like that dont you"" he said.
"mmmm" I moaned.
after stroking me up we moved closer and rubbed our hard cocks together. I moaned and chris moaned rubbing our soapy cocks together. after this we rinsed ourselves and towel dried off. Feeling no need to dress we walked out into the living room.
Marianna was sitting on the couch and when she saw our hard cocks she exclaimed " someones been having some fun without me".
She offered us drinks and then headed to the bathroom to clean up.
we sat down on the couch and drank our drinks. Sitting there, i kept looking at chris's cock unable to resist. He had lost some erection but still was semi hard.
" go ahead stroke it if you want" he said.
I grabbed his cock in my hand and stroked him back to hardness and he moaned and reached over to stroke mine. we were stroking eachother when marianna returned wearing just panties.
" Couldnt contain yourselves I see" she said cupping her tits in her hand.
"let me see you suck that cock" She said to me as she sat in the chair facing us;
Chris shrugged " might as well youve been wanting to all night"
With that i knelt in front of his huge engorged cock and began to lick his cock head. I worked my tongue down his underside and took each ball in y mouth as his cock throbbed.
"Suck that cock" marianna commanded as I took chris's cock into my mouth managing about 4 inches at first. I worked up to the tip and licked the head and underside and took in nearly 7 inches the next time. I worked more and more of his huge cock in my mouth as he moaned and grabbed my head and stuffed in all but the last two inches inside my mouth as I gagged.
"Why dont you give him some attention now" she prodded chris.
Chris then began to work my cock with his tongue. sucking and licking and working my length into his throat. I moaned as we moved into a 69 position and as he worked my cock I worked his length in and out of my mouth.
Before long I began to taste precum in my mouth and I felt my own cock leaking into his mouth.