The Sex Game with my old Classmate ( Real M/M Story )

jackalstyle

Experimental Member
Media
hi my name is Doruk and this is a true story that i experienced 3 weeks ago.

PART ONE

I am 23 years old with a figure of 6' 2 height and 180lbs weight. I consider my self
as an semi-muscular type with a hot fur and a quite thick dick of 7.5 proud inches hanging between my legs ( check my profile :D ). I have always been an eye candy for girls and especially for boys. I never thought that i would be gay at all due to the hot sex life i had with girls all my life. But how could i imagine a cock would feel so different and hot compared to a vagina. The first gay experience that i had was in my 21st birthday party at a friend's house and a gay guy came on to me while he was so drunk. I don't know why but i reciprocated. It felt so right at the moment and it turned out to be the best sex ever i had.
That is another hot story but today i want to tell about the most unique sex i have ever had in my life. The Saturday, three weeks earlier started as usual with a good work out at the gym. I love lifting weights and i just started a year ago so i still feel i have too much to go untill i achieve my goal to have a god like body. After my work out i bumped in to my former classmate at highschool. We were so close back then but lost connection after going seperate ways in collage. His name is Efe and he told me that he moved back to town after graduating from collage. Efe is not taller as i am. He’s like 6’ heigh but he is much muscular then me. A full 220lbs of muscle with a damn hot looking bronze tan. His pecs were just huge with rock hard nipples, attached to great looking shoulders. His abs were just like a cheese grater and had a line of hair going right to his crotch.
Seeing him shirtless for the first time after 6 years passing highschool made me so hot. Not much as now ofcourse, he was also muscular back then but i never looked at him sexually at all. The thought of the only barrier between his huge buldging cock and me is only one towel made me hard right away. Thankfully i already had my jeans on to cover a semi hard on.

After seeing Efe half naked in the lockers i never stopped thinking about him. I wondered what was he packing under that towel. As far as i can say from the huge bulge, Efe is packing something bigger then 8 inches. And i hoped it would be. There were some sayings during high school about Efe that he was gay and i was the one always protecting him from these gossips because his mates in the football team were always picking on him and ironicly to his mascular body he was to shy to talk to himself.

The Saturday night fallowing the morning i stayed home to do some aarons which i posponed for weeks. Around 10pm i logged on to Facebook to fool around when i saw Efe sended me a friend request. My heart beats quickened suddenly and my hands started to shivver. I didn’t realize how cute and terribly handsome his face turned out to be which i didn’t even realized this morning because i was too busy imagining his cock inside the towel. I accepted his request right away and saw him online on the site. After adding him he sent me an online message,
-“It was wonderful to see you after all those years passed by”.
I responded and asked,
-“It was great seeing you too. What are you doing in at a Saturday night?”
he replied,
-“You know i moved recently and i lost all connection to my local friends, so you are the only one i’ve connected since.”
I didn’t loose the chance and invited him over to have a guys night so we could hang out and drink some beer together. The main purpose ofcourse was to be close to him and maybe turn him on if the sayings in high school are true. It would be a blast to touch him, feel his muscles and fallow his thin hair line with my tounge starting from his abs going to his cock. And the biggest mystery is his cock. I was just imagining a horse hung 8 inch thick cock from a man like a Greek sculpture.

He didn’t turn me down and said he was living close to me and would be at my place in 20 mins. He arrived and we had couple of beers while catching up on the six years we’ve been apart. Then we started to talk about our high school memories. And i so needed to learn if he was gay or not so i brought up the gay teasing he had to suffer through high school. I felt so bad because he loosed his buzz a little after remembering those memories but i am a curious bastard :D.

-“ I don’t know if it’s the right idea to say and i am so afraid that i will lose you again but this is something that i don’t want to hide anymore” Efe said.
I was thinking “ Yeah say it you handsome shy muscle hunk”.
-“I am gay” Efe said and seemed kike he was waiting a bad response from me. Instead the jackal side of me raised inside me and without thinking i suddenly gave him a huge kiss on the lips. This time the turn to wait for a bad response was me but again he reciprocated.
The feeling was just amazing. The warmness of his lips, the way that he uses his tounge just made me rock hard. He was the best kiss i ever had in my life. I started to unbotton his shirt which was tight because of his huge pecs. His chest was just perfect to be lost in. After the passionate never ending kiss i started to kiss his neck while he was cupping my big tent under my sweat pants. After i started licking his hard and huge nipples he stopped me and said,
-“ Lets have some fun shall we? I have a great game for us to play.”
-“Sure” i said and he fallowed me to the bedroom.
-“ Is there anything like a rope or a string?” he asked with desire,
-“What for” i asked with curiosity.
-“ Just bring me two stings you’ll see” he winked.

I brougth the strings that i had left after moving to my apartment. I used them to tie my boxes of stuff. When i got back to the bedroom there was a male perfection standing right front of me. Those colomn like thick muscled legs with big feet attached to a thin weist fallowed by the cutest face ever just made me want to jump on him. His green eyes were just looking so inviting and the combination of the bronze tan, light brown hair, it was just toxicating. The perfection of him was not his huge pecs or his great abs or his thick legs but it was his cock. The most handsome cock i have ever seen. It was even better then i imagined. A cut, full 9 inches of man meat looking straight at me. The veins that he had all around were just worth licking individually for hours and he had one water pipe like vein going through his cock all the way made me want to deep throat him right away.
He lied down to the bed and raised his hands to the headboard. He told me to tie him to the bed naked and said,
-“ This is the game we’re gonna play, you’re going to tie me to the bed naked and will give myself a punishment.”
-“ Punishment?” i replied shockingly because i thought he was in to brutal kind of sex.
He must read my facial expression so he continued explaining.
-“ My punishment is that my cock is untouchable. Me nor you won’t touch my cock never ever. The catch is, untill i cum without touching my 9 incher you are free to do anything you like to tease me.”
-“ Sounds like it’s a punishment to me too you know” i said and he laughed.
-“ U’ll see its not. It is so hard to cum handsfree so you’ll have to deal with me even if it takes you cumming again and again all night long while i won’t be able to release my load at all. So come here you hot bastard and tie me up.”

Last edited:

jackalstyle

Experimental Member
Media
PART FOUR

I was so sick of his big headed attitude and i was stil craving for his cock a lot and had to teach him a lesson i thought. As i cummed just a second ago he was still challenging me and replied over and over again that he didn’t stilL cum yet.
With the urge of hornyness i just could’t stop my body and said,

-“ Well you know what, i’m not gonna wait you cum without touching and you know your dying to touch and stroke your cock so TAKE IT BITCHT…!!!”

I without even hesitating standted up spreaded my legs and sat on his huge rocket like cock. He was screaming with anger and pleasure at the same time, “ WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOİNG…AAAHHHHHH…” he moaned loudly.

I slowly took his cock inch by inch. He was so big that i was moaning in pain and pleasure at the same time. After the last inch inside, my balls was touching his perfect abs. I sat like that for a while and i started to get hard for the third time. He was so angry to me because i ruined his game but he couldn’t say anything because he was loving where his cock is. I was squeezing my ass muscles while sitting on him, just like he did to me. Then i leaned over him and gave my full weight to him. He was just the strongest man so he could handle it. Our lips were an inch away from eachother. I still wasn’t moving may ass. His steel hard cock inside my ass was just a remarkable moment not to ruin. Then he kissed me with his amazing lips passionatly and then i started to work my ass on his cock. Our nipples touching together, our lips clamped to eachother and my fully hard 7.5 inches smushed between our abs. My ass was taking his huge 9 incher like it was built up to take it. I was litrary humping him hard. My ass was like moving by itself. I was taking his cock all the way in untill he told met o go faster and he would cum soon.
- “ So you’re gonna cum soon ha? Ok then.” I whispered and before he was gonna climax i kissed him one last time and took his cock out of my ass so he couldn’t cum.
-“ How does that feel sport?” I challenged him again. This was turning in to the hottest sex game ever….

PART FIVE COMING

Reactions: hammer3342

jackalstyle

Experimental Member
Media
PART TWO

My hands were shaking while i was tieing him. He was so hot to resist and the only rule of the game was to cruel for me. The shy guy became a sex addict instanly and began to order me which i loved. After i got convinced that i tied him firmly,

-“ Stick that rock hard cock in to my mouth. Face fuck me you dirty little bastard” he ordered.

It was like he had hided all his self confidence to the bedroom all of his life. I standed on the bed while he was tied up and naked. Then i kneeled a bit and entered to his mouth with my rock hard mushroom headed cock. He was so anxious for my cock that i decided if this what he wants i would tease as hell. I was sticking my mushroom head to his mouth and take it back while he was trying to catch my cock with his mouth. I teased him and i just couldn’t resist anymore and let him have my rock hard cock all the way. He was just the pro. He was licking and fallowing my shaft with his tounge. Then,

-“ Give that cock all the way you bitch” he ordered.

Even though i loved him dominating me i just had it and sticked my cock all the way in. All 7.5 inches of my thick cock was deep inside his throat. I seem a bit cruel but my seconds of feeling sad gone away after seeing him handling my cock like a pro. He had the perfect tight throat that would make everyone crazy. He was an expert on taking it deep. I was now face fucking him and our sex became a challenge. The more i got faster the more he was trying to make me cum. When i was fully inside of him he tightened his throat like he was trying to swallow my cock. After quite a while i just couldn’t stand anymore and told him that i was goint to cum.

With him and i moaning so loud
AAHHHHHHHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

i released my huge load to his face.

-“ Dont you think you’ll get to rest untill u get hard again” Efe challenged me with a rocket like hard on.
His cock reached it’s 9x6 volume and was pointing straight to the ceeling. I so wanted to touch it, lick it and stroke it but it was a challenge and i was not going to be the one who gives up first. I am going to make him beg me to touch is cock. He is going to beg hard for a good BJ and stroking. I started to kiss and lick all over his muscled chest. I wass kissing everywhere of him. I kissed his cum covered lips which was awesome to taste the salty cum of mine because it was so far to taste any cum tonight.
Kissing, licking and feeling the steel muscles of him made me hard right away. My destination was to fuck him this time. I was planning to tease him so he could beg me, that was the plan.
Then i started to rub my cock all over him. My cock was dripping buckets of pre cum so all his chest was covered with it. Then i started to rub my cock to his marble like thighs. And with a brutal movement i spread his legs and said,
-“ U want this cock bitch? Tell me how bad you want it.”
-“ Not as much as you want mine baby.”
-“ You’re so gonna beg me to suck you man” i laughed.
His asshole was just so yummy, so tight and so pink. My urges told met o stick it right away but i didn’t. I had to make him surrender. I started to tease his arse with my mushroom head. I rubbed my cock to his pink hole untill he started to shake and moan like he was already getting fucked. Then i sticked my mushroom head inside and a lion like moan came out from my beast. But i took it out right away. He had the expression of “what the fuck are you doing sitck it back, drill me all the way”. But i wasn’t going to. Not yet :D

PART THREE COMİNG...

Last edited:

jackalstyle

Experimental Member
Media
PART THREE

After teasing his hole by harassing it with my mushroom head and taking it out right away over and over again i asked,

-“ still going to pretend that you’re not dying to take my steel cock u bitch?”
-“ Fuck man you are stubbern but i am more so stick or not i’m tied here untill i cum so it’s your choice. You are the one who has to make me cum.”

He was just not giving up. It was obvious from his face that he was dying to have it deep inside him but just won’t surrender.
I just thought that teasing doesn’t work on him so i decided to fuck his brains out. By the way i must say that this game drived me crazy sexually. I have never been so aroused before.
The urge had came and while i was stil teasing him in and out i just stabbed his ass with my cock suddenly.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH FUCK YEEEAAAAAHHH!!!!

Efe moaned with pain and pleasure. He was just so high from pleasure that he couldn’t even say anything. Only moanings could be heard in the room. I was feeling so monsterous that i started to fuck him faster and faster untill the point came to pounding. The smacking sounds of my thighs and his ass was deafining. His head was hitting the headboard while i was fucking him.

-“ You like it ha you horny bitch” i yelled.
He replied with a big moan of AAAHHH YEAH YOU MOTHER FUCKER..!!!!

His cock was hitting my abs and his abs by turn with the power of my pounding. It was so hot. But Efe was a true pro and he was still trying to make me cum faster to challenge me. He was tightening his hole and making his hole even more tighter then it is.

His technique was so hot that i couldn’t stand anymore and yelled,

I’M GONNA CUM YOU HOT HUNK and with my huge yelling i cummed like 10 ropes of hot cum all over my hot muscle jock.

-“ Did you like you horny bitch” i laughed.
-“ you think we’re done yet? I’m not even close to cum..” He replied with glory.

IF YOU GUYS LIKE IT PART FOUR WILL COME…

COMMENT PLS my first time writing :D:D

Last edited: