The Sexiest Man I've seen lately!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Scratch!

Did you know that y'all can hijack a thread quicker than a cat can wink an eye? OK guys, perhaps I did not state the actual intent of this thread....In the men's thread we were all telling which celebrities we admired but I see it has become a "Pat me on the back and other places" fest! Please tell us <ladies and gentlemen, who the sexiest people you've seen out and about are. Please do not include other members..or other member's members!

Naughty

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Invisibleman, you are the sexiest man I ain't seen lately.

Sorry Naughty! I'll go with Andy Roddick this week, but ask me again next week :wink: .

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
naughty said:
Scratch!

Did you know that y'all can hijack a thread quicker than a cat can wink an eye? OK guys, perhaps I did not state the actual intent of this thread....In the men's thread we were all telling which celebrities we admired but I see it has become a "Pat me on the back and other places" fest! Please tell us <ladies and gentlemen, who the sexiest people you've seen out and about are. Please do not include other members..or other member's members!

Naughty

<*****HIJACK HIJACK HIJACK *******>

Sanaa Lathan....oooops wrong thread...well it had to happen!!:biggrin1:

Errr now ya got me...Perhaps Ralph Fiennes....as much for the characters he plays as how he looks.

</HIJACK>

No but seriously IRL...I honestly don't really notice guys in that way when out and about...but I'll try my best for ya...but I have mirror in my bathroom too!:tongue:

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jeepwranglerboi said:

Welcome home ,Kyle! I think we can see a pattern forming here in your preferences...

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I live where sexy men walk the streets all day long (I walk alot too), but it's metrosexual cowboy city. Mostly caucasians, latinos, asians, and a few afro-americans. It's hard living in a look but don't touch/y ou know you want me, but you can't have me type of environment.

Webster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bryan_Lyte2 said:
I live where sexy men walk the streets all day long (I walk alot too), but it's metrosexual cowboy city. Mostly caucasians, latinos, asians, and a few afro-americans. It's hard living in a look but don't touch/y ou know you want me, but you can't have me type of environment.

LLLOOOSSS AAANNNGGGEEELLLEEESSS !!!