The Sexiest Movies

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by B_RoysToy, Jun 5, 2004.

1. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

A thread similar to this has been posted before, but after a search, I decided it may have been in the old forum. The sexy novel thread which currently has activity sometimes examines the movies made from novels, but I'm hoping this dedicated to movies pure and simple will get some posts.

Last night I saw "Young Adam" staring Ewan McGregor. The hung dude was a rogue of the biggest kind who fucked every female he encountered. The fucking scenes left little to the imagination and, yes, one time his pubes and cock are shown. I've seen his dick in other movies, but this is the most current one. Have any of you seen this movie and what did you think about it?

2. naughty

Gold Member

R.T.

There is thread about this in the etc. section. But no I have not seen that movie. Have you seen "Sirens"? You will see more than enough in that film.

Naughty

3. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Thanks for your reply, naughty. No, I haven't seen "Sirens", so thanks for whetting my interest! Maybe its available on DVD through Netflix. I'll check it out.

4. Imported

Gold Member

BRMSTN69: In Interview With The Vampire

while there wasn't any sex the verbal seduction of Tom Cruises Lestat to Brad Pitts Louis was pretty hot and sensual.

5. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Wow, just the thoughts of Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt having verbal seduction is a turn on and jump start to some hot fantasies, BRMSTN69. Thanks for the tip.

Luke :p

6. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

The rumour is that there was supposed to me a more physical type of seduction between Lestat and Louis. Remember when Lestat enters Louis's bedroom while Louis is still mortal? A rather sensual nude scene was supposed to take place, but Tom Cruise squelched that idea to protect his straight screen persona. Brad Pitt, on the other hand, was in favour of the nude scene. He felt that it was in keeping with the unmistakably homoerotic feeling of the book. (I knew there was a reason that I like Brad Pitt!) That said, it would've been quite a feat of acting; Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise can't stand each other personally. There was a lot of tension on the set of the film, and Kirstin Dunst said that there was a feeling of unease whenever Tom and Brad were forced into close proximity off-camera.

7. Ralexx

Ralexx Member

Did you see him in « TROY » B) ?

8. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Did you see him in « TROY » B) ?
    [/quote]
    Saw Troy yesterday. Very disapointed. :blink:

9. naughty

Gold Member

Hi,
    I am watching a really hot movie..."The Roman Spring of Mrs. Stone" . The movie is a remake of a Tennessee Williams classic that was done with Vivian Leigh.With Helen Mirren it is absolutely sizzling. Oh... and the luscious Olivier Martinez is breathtaking! Oooh La la!

Naughty

10. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

How about The Hunger? Catherine Deneuve, Susan Sarandon, David Bowie ... that movie was all about seduction. Very stylish, very sophisticated, very sexy.

11. madame_zora

Gold Member

OMG, DMW, I loooooove that movie! I thought I was the only one who saw that, lol. I think Bowie is sexy as hell in anything, Labyrinth comes to mind. Also agree about Interview....Brad pitt is so hot in that, AND he can actually act. Tom Cruise, on the otherhand, was only good because he was playing an uptight asshole (himself). I usually try hard to miss his movies. Pitt was also hilarious in 12 Monkeys and beautiful in Seven Years in Tibet, Legends of the Fall was too schmaltzy for me....

12. naughty

Gold Member

Madame Dear,

Now, I know I have to see "The Hunger" ! One of my girlfriends has this serious David Bowie "jones" . She has been trying to get me to see this movie for ages. Now, I guess I must secumb to those naturally extended incisors of his! LOL! He is definitely one long, cool drink of water! I loved him during his "White Duke" period. As if bidden from wherever, guess who just popped up on the computer audio system? The man himself! "...putting out a fire with gasoline...! " LOL!

Naughty

13. Imported

Gold Member

LoveGirl: OMG! I must live under a rock and not know it.

Draft saved Draft deleted