The Sexiest Thing I Did for Love

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The craziest thing I ever did for love was going without sex.

Won't do that again!

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Surprised boyfriend, by arriving at his door before he left for work dressed as a slutty chauffeur.

Four inch spike heels, fishnet stockings, barely covered my ass mini skirt (no undies), tuxedo vest (just the vest) and the chauffeur's cap.

Held the door open for him, drove him to work in silence, opened the door for him at his destination, let him spend the day pent up then reaped the reward on his arrival home from work.

pym

Just Browsing
Media
Surprised boyfriend, by arriving at his door before he left for work dressed as a slutty chauffeur.

Four inch spike heels, fishnet stockings, barely covered my ass mini skirt (no undies), tuxedo vest (just the vest) and the chauffeur's cap.

Held the door open for him, drove him to work in silence, opened the door for him at his destination, let him spend the day pent up then reaped the reward on his arrival home from work.

I'd a done ya in the back seat!!:redface:

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

SWEET!!!

the kinkiest thing I ever did was let someone lick my ass...
you have to understand, I NEVER let anyone play around back there!

D

deleted157868

You weren't afraid of being like that in public?

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
I was giving my bf a massage on my massage table, then had him turn onto his back while I did his shoulders & chest before I moved lower. Then I climbed onto the massage table and continued the handjob. He had the brilliant idea of me kneeling over him with my ass to his face and it quickly turned into a 69 from there.

And this weekend, he's getting a strip tease. Never done one before and if anyone has any tips or knows of songs I should use, I'd appreciate the input lol.

D

deleted157868

Never had to do anything crazy for love, it just found me. :)