The Sexploits of Carla

Savidge420

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
[FONT=&quot]Ours was the kind of relationship you sometimes read about in the newspaper in the human interest section, no matter the title of the story; it’s the ones about those happy couples who find each other again after being apart for 30 years or more.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]What Carla and I discovered was a whole new world we opened up to each other that neither suspected existed. And inexplicably, it made our time together even more delightful for each new discovery of who we had now become.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Discovering each other was a daily adventure, on one day finding that we are practically the same person in so many of our likes and the way we did things, and then being delighted by the discovery in those areas where we differed. And we had made an agreement right from the start, that we would work together to create an environment of non-judgment for both of us, our friends and everyone else who would come into our presence. And that true acceptance of each other meant curbing that occasional desire to want to change the other person, because we all want to be accepted for who we are, no more, no less.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Our thinking, our philosophy and so many other things were so identical that it became almost comical at times. And I made a point of making her laugh as much as possible every single day because I did not want so much as a sour note spoiling even the slightest micro-second of our new found joy.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We had also agreed to be open about talking about the past. Carla and I had grown far enough beyond any hurt, anger or left over aches that it made this process easier as time went on. There were no recriminations any longer, only growth, understanding and compassion.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Carla surprised me again one day by adding to the plethora of things we already had in common, by revealing during one of our conversations that she had a mild interest in Tantra. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We were both novices of course, and not deep into it in any religious way, but found that our thinking agreed with the disciplines and philosophy. This only helped to fuel our desire to be transparent with each other and to be open to all things, because one of the disciplines of Tantra is to clear away and resolve old issues as they prevent lovers from reaching the higher levels of ecstasy with each other, which also meant being honest with ourselves and each other about what really turned us on. And again we were about to discover as yet, one more thing we had in common; something that would cause us to have an even deeper bonding than we had so far enjoyed.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]One night as we lay in bed after a completely satisfying session of delightfully exhausting sex, I decided to reveal something to her that I had been keeping to myself since we had gotten back together the previous year.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Carla, have you noticed how excited I have become lately?”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Sure; I think the rhythm of our sex has become more awesome since we started this,” her smile was never sweeter than when she was happy.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Well, that’s a big part of it. Um, I’ve been fantasizing about you while we make love.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“That’s very nice dear; better than you thinking about someone else while you’re in me.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I was thinking of someone else inside you, actually,” I said while my heart beat more madly in my chest.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Oh! When did you start doing this?”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“It’s been a few months now.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Why did you wait till now to tell me; were you feeling embarrassed about it?”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“No, and in fact, I have a confession to make; I’ve been wishing I could share this with you for a very long time. You know, when I started hearing about your sexual exploits, I wanted to be there sharing what you were experiencing. When I suggested we have an open relationship thirty years ago, I’m betting you thought it was because I didn’t really love you or that I just wanted to be free to have other women.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Well, yes. I know it’s stereotypical, but I was quite young and naive back then.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“It was quite the opposite on both counts, though, looking back, it would have been wiser for me to wait until our relationship had become more cemented.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“So you wanted to share me with other men, way back then?”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Well, I did not understand it with the same clarity as I do now, only that the idea of sharing you vaguely turned me on, but it took me years to even come back to the thought because our lives took such a huge diversion.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“You forgot about it then.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Yup, and I waited to tell you because I wanted to make sure that our relationship; our love for each other, was ready for taking this step. Oh, and one other thing…” [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“What other thing would that be?”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I waited to share this with you because I wanted you all to myself for a good long while first; I really wanted to experience being a part of you again,” I said with a wombat grin.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Really; I actually feel the same way. And I never thought I’d say this, but I love having you inside me!” It was her turn for a mischievous grin.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“But we digress, because there is another part to my fantasy that I have yet to tell you.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“There’s more?”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And now that she wanted to know, my heart began to hammer harder in my chest as my excitement at merely sharing this with her intensified.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Oh yes, and there is even more behind that, but I intend to save that for when we are in the middle of sharing it. But I want for the ‘someone else’ to be bigger than me,” I said without blinking or looking away. Carla looked away, however, as a shy grin crossed her face.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Carla, you’re blushing.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I was thinking back to my sexual exploits. I just remembered I had a lover who was bigger than you. Not by a whole lot, but I did notice how much more filling he was.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Do you have any idea how hard my heart is beating right now? Feel my pulse,” I took her hand and placed it on my neck. She gently pressed my jugular lightly with the tip of her finger.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Oh my god!” and moved her hand from my neck to my chest, her fingers spreading out to experience my heartbeat. “I don’t think I’ve ever seen you this excited,” she declared as her hand continued its southward journey and wrapped warmly around my extra hard cock.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“And your cock feels like a steel pipe.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“That’s why I want to share this with you and now I am suggesting again that we have an open relationship, but done right this time.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“[/FONT][FONT=&quot]This time, the answer's yes[/FONT][FONT=&quot]!”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Wow; you didn’t even hesitate. I thought I’d be weeks or months trying to convince you.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Remember that I’ve already experienced open relationships at your suggestion. And besides that, I have a confession of my own,” she said, blushing again.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Okay, here we go,” I said, mock sarcastically.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Every now and again, I miss how his cock filled me up. On the other hand, I am more than satisfied with yours right now. But I have read some stuff about the ‘A’ spot, which is up and behind my [/FONT][FONT=&quot]cervix.”[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Yes, the anterior fornix,”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Right, well, I’ve never experienced a vaginal orgasm, so I have been stimulating my ‘A’ spot every time before we’ve had sex.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Including tonight?” I asked in a curious tone.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Yes silly! I was embarrassed to share it with you. But since we get to explore, I want to experience one,” Carla stated flatly.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Was this lover you had, this guy who was bigger than me, able to stimulate your ‘A’ spot?”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I discovered I have a deeper than average vagina. So no, he wasn’t. His cock should have been long enough, but when I get aroused, my vagina deepens considerably during tenting,” she said a little nervously, obviously aroused by our discussion.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I guess now it’s your turn to have your heart rate increased. What are you using to stimulate your ‘A’ spot?”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“She got up and from the bottom of her panties drawer she produced a very long object wrapped in a towel. She pulled the towel off revealing a 9 inch long glass rod that vaguely had the appearance of a cock.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I’d be more than happy to help you stimulate your ‘A’ spot from now on,” I offered playfully.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I wanted to experience a vaginal orgasm with you and have only had partial success using my toy. But, being very honest with myself, I fantasize almost every time about having a vaginal orgasm with a very large cock.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“There are Tantric exercises that would make it possible for me to stimulate your “A” spot with my cock,” I stated with an encouraging grin.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Yes, this is true…”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“But..?”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“But while I am being honest with myself, and I don’t want you to take this the wrong way, but given the opportunity, the thought of a larger cock excites me a bit more.” She glanced at me, gauging my reaction to this.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“You may find this surprising, but that thought also excites me greatly. But before we go any further, I want to make some things clear. I would like to explore this with you and to take our time savoring every moment of it together. Your future lover is not a replacement for me, but rather an extension of my own desires for you. I want you to think about how much it turns me on seeing him inside you. And I feel secure enough in our love for each other at this time that I would be comfortable if you chose to have a long term relationship with your lover,” I said firmly but gently. “I’m sure we’ll add to that as we go along. But I figure that’s enough to build on.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I have to be honest about something else; you are the last person on the planet I would have expected to be open about this. I really thought you’d be more jealous.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I’m happy to surprise you. Listen, I want you to be completely open and honest with me about your experiences and about how it’s affecting you; I want to share in every aspect of it with you. This will undoubtedly change things between us; maybe even enhance things for us. And I want to go into it with complete openness and awareness and to welcome the changes as they come.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I agree with all of that. I want to consummate this,” she said with an excited flush.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Um, okay,” I said sounding a bit more uncertain than I intended.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Is that a note of hesitation I hear?”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Not as such as I really didn’t expect to take it to this level in the immediate present moment,” I replied encouragingly.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“All this talk about it has made me extremely horny and I want to feel you inside me again.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And of course, how could I resist a request like that? And this time, our sex felt a lot more free somehow; a lot more open and honest. And her orgasm also seemed deeper when she climaxed.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]We each had our own reasons for why we wanted to experience our new found fetish, but were extremely happy that we could share it. We now fantasized about it all the time and found images, stories and videos to fan the flames of our excitement. And it was actually nearly a year before we were able to experience a mere taste of our fantasy.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Carla and I had developed extremely good communication because we always encouraged each other to honestly express ourselves. So it was after an extremely intense session of sex that she expressed a natural concern. She asked me if I wanted to be a cuckold.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I have no interest in it, really. I have no intentions of becoming a wimp and have even less interest in being humiliated. My interests in this are purely sexual and perhaps even a wee bit spiritual.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Spiritual? How’s that then?”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“For me this is more about the connectedness of sharing this as an extension of our combined sexuality.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“And my new lover would be an extension of your desire for me?”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Yes, and for what I want to see you experience.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I suppose compersion is the new voyeurism.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Indeed! Also, consider that when I make love to you, I never get to see you in third person. The only time I get to see your face during orgasm is when you’re on top. When I’m on top, I like our bodies touching so my face is usually next to your ear. I want to see your whole body, head to foot, quivering with orgasmic tremors with his cock inside you.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“OOOOooh; you make it sound so good!” Carla cooed. “Just the thought of you watching me causes me waves of intoxication. But the thought of you being humiliated really turned me off. On the other hand, what you just told me has got me feeling horny again.” [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Unknown to us as we made love again, we had no idea how things would change, and that this sexual journey would begin three weeks later as we were about to meet the first of Carla’s new lovers.[/FONT]

Savidge420

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
[FONT=&quot]His name was Richard and he had pitched an impressive tent right next to ours in the section reserved for “serfs” at an SCA campout. Somehow, we had all decided to share dinner together under a portable gazebo that had been modified to be vaguely medieval. We shared bread, cheese, fruit, sausage and wine and hit it off like we had been friends for ages.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]And Richard was charming and witty and was a slender, handsome man behind that. And he was flirting with Carla. A certain amount of flirting was always expected in the SCA, but he was clearly attracted to her and she kept glancing over at me for encouragement. Maybe not so surprisingly, I still felt a small twinge of jealousy in spite of the fact that I was committed to our path; I was determined for her to have this experience. And I sensed a connection between him and Carla.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Later in our sleeping bags, Carla and I discussed her attraction for Richard; she admitted that he was turning her on. It was part of our agreement that, to have sex with another man, she would have to feel at least some small connection with him, not to mention attraction for him. And clearly Richard fit the criteria as she wanted to fantasize about him with me inside her. And I indulged her.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]So as the sun went down on the second day, Richard and I chatted while we gathered firewood; I was bluntly open with him about Carla and I having an open relationship, adding that she was attracted to him. He did not react in surprise and instead admitted his attraction for her. For a moment, I was overtaken by the sense of intoxication I felt, because I knew in that moment that he would make love to Carla. We invited him to stay at our house, starting Friday night and lasting all next weekend and he readily accepted, giving Carla an encouraging grin.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]It was an unusual week anticipating Richard’s inevitable arrival on Friday and Carla couldn’t help fantasizing about him each time we had sex. And she was like a school girl chatting with him on her cell phone for at least an hour every night.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]It was a challenge for me sorting through the feelings that were now at full throttle. On the one end, there was a sexual intensity I had not experienced before and I was fascinated by it and was determined to explore it. On the other end, there was some anxiety to deal with. I’d had long years dealing with what could rightfully be called an anxiety disorder as it blew normal sized problems way out of proportion. Behind that, Carla had betrayed me for another man and echoes of that crept into my mind, attempting to feed my anxiety. And to be fair, that was thirty years ago and I had completely absolved her from any wrong doing; this was now a chance to share what she once thought she had to steal behind my back. And the reality was that the intensity of the intoxication literally overshadowed all those other feelings anyway.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]My heart was beating pretty hard and fast at the thought that her naked body would soon be pressed up against his; it was now Friday and he had just called to let us know he was on his way. This was a threshold moment for me and a test to see if I could really handle seeing the physical reality of his naked body over hers and putting his cock inside her, right in front of me. I shared my thoughts and concerns with Carla and reiterated that I wanted her to do this. She admitted that as the hour drew closer that she became a great deal more nervous and excited than she thought she’d be and the thought of me watching her was what inspired the most intense intoxication.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]It was not difficult to remain in a constant state of intoxication the entire time Richard was in our house. We ate some dinner, drank some wine and retired to the living room with Carla sitting between him and me on the couch. To help them become more comfortable with each other, I would make excuses to get something in the kitchen or to go pee. Each time I returned, they had progressed a little further. The 4th time I returned he was kissing her fully on the mouth and I could clearly see how turned on she was. Her hands moved tentatively at first, but more confidently as her arousal grew. Before long their hands were freely roaming.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I was so intoxicated that it all turned surreal and I felt an intense rushing in my ears. When her hand massaged his cock through his jeans, I was in a state of euphoria![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Then, when the clothes started coming off, I realized that we were well past the point of no return and well past the point where you should say anything, anyway.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The reality struck me that they would be having sex in just a few minutes. And I had another twinge of jealousy thinking that she might actually enjoy the sensation of his cock in her more than mine and a part of me didn’t want her to. But again, those feelings were swept away by this intense intoxication that overwhelmed me.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Carla suddenly got up and led Richard by the hand to the bedroom. When I got up to follow them, I felt lightheaded; my heart was beating so hard and fast I could feel my pulse in my temples. When I arrived in the bedroom, they were both naked on the bed. I stripped and sat down in the one easy chair in the corner where I could watch them unobtrusively.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He kissed her mouth some more and caressed her every where his hands could reach. During all this time, it had occurred to me that Carla had not yet touched his naked cock. And as if reading my thoughts, she wrapped her hand around it. Though his cock was substantially longer than mine, it was a little thinner. I could tell by the look on her face that she wanted him to put it in her. And after he teased her enough, the moment had come. My intoxication reached a new peak as he spread her legs to get between them.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He poised his cock between her lips and rubbed his precum between them for lubrication. And now for the first time, since they started kissing, she turned to look at me as if to ask me one last time if I was okay with this. With a confident smile, I gently nodded. Though she thought I was giving my consent, I was answering the question she asked in my own head. She turned her attention back on his cock and she reached between her legs and guided him into her.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I was fixated as he penetrated her, slowly at first, then with one thrust; he easily plunged all the way in. She began to pant and moan immediately and I wondered if she could feel his additional length. He was good and knew how to work it. And I was so excited that I was ready to cum and had to back off to let them catch up. But I didn’t have to wait for long as they both reached their climax shortly after and I ended up shooting my load only after they had become a sweaty heap on the bed.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We learned a lot about ourselves from that first experience and began to refine what we wanted from this new direction our relationship had taken. Afterwards, when Carla and I talked about it, the first thing she told me was that she actually preferred my thicker cock over his. It was the opposite reaction from what I expected. And then I remembered how, on a few occasions when she had become more intensely excited than usual, she would become so tented inside that she felt very loose on my cock. At those times I noted how much more work I had to put into things for us to get off. It was then that I thought that she might have a vagina bigger than my cock could fill when she was more intensely aroused, which gave rise to a whole new set of thoughts and feelings that caused me equal parts anxiety and an odd arousal.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Carla’s trysts with Richard only lasted a few more weeks until he informed us that he was going to get married and would have to break things off. We sent him off with our blessings.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Our sex was much more excited for a time after that and we used the lull between her lovers to reconnect and reflect on our experience. When I asked her if Richard had stimulated her “A” spot, she had to admit that he hadn’t.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Changing the subject, she said, “I really thought you’d be more jealous.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Thirty years ago, I was jealous. But since then I have learned that there is a flip side to everything. You see, the first time I felt jealous, I also felt arousal behind that but was in denial about it. And yet, I found I could not get that thought out of my head once I’d had it. I reached a point where I was more aroused than jealous. Once I decided to confront my jealousy to see what it was really all about, I decided I didn’t need to feel that way any longer and chose the feelings of arousal instead.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“You realize that’s the definition of compersion?”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Yes, though, I didn’t learn the definition of that word until many years later. I’m certainly glad you know what it means.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“It really is odd for me finding out that you feel this way; this isn’t anything like who I’ve thought you were all these years.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Carla’s words humbled me to silence for a moment; I realized at that moment that she was truly seeing who I was. I had hoped she would and even had doubts since we’d been reunited. I was deeply touched. And I gently reached up and caressed her cheek. She reciprocated, holding my hand against her face with her own. I closed my eyes and felt her smile in the palm of my hand.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Carla, I know we haven’t spoken of it much, but I have sometimes thought how different things might have been had you and John not betrayed me.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]She looked at me with a look of sad disappointment.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Now listen, I just want you to indulge me in a bit of revisionist history. I sincerely believe, had you stuck with me, that we would have remained together all this time.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Okay, so?”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“So consider that you may never have needed to deceive me about John. What if you had come to me and we arranged for you to have him also.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“You would have done that?”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Being honest with myself, it wouldn’t have been as easy as it is now, but since my sexuality was always developing in this direction anyway; I would have tolerated it.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Well, I was terribly embarrassed about that. Maybe I haven’t entirely forgiven myself for what I did to you, because I still feel guilty about it.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Carla, you would have had my support and encouragement. And I don’t want you to feel guilty about it any longer.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]She smiled again and put a kiss in the palm of my hand.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I remember the first time you did that.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I have forgotten so much.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Listen; I don’t want any guilt or shame or anything else to block your pleasure. Maybe a tantric exercise is in order here; I want you to let go of all these old feelings.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I do too; I really never thought we’d ever be sharing like this again. I have thought just one way about you for so long that it’s been quite an adjustment accepting something entirely different.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Carla, let me say it this way: though I have worked very hard to overcome my shortcomings, I still bear the residual, habitual manifestations of them.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Yes, that’s exactly it!”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I accept all your flaws and shortcomings. The love I feel for you has grown far bigger than any of those things. And all this time, all I ever wanted was for you to be able to come to this place where you could truly enjoy it freely.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“You were right; I am so glad you never gave up on me,” she said softly, laying her head on my chest.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I love you Carla and I want to see you experiencing a bigger cock than mine.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I think you’re very weird, but I love you too.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]It was several months before we found a suitable new lover for Carla. And neither one of us had any idea how much the coming experience would change our lives, much less how much more intoxicating our experiences would become.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We kept our searches for her new lover to our convention crowd and lifestyle groups as it was unlikely we would find what we were looking for elsewhere anyway. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]There was one disappointing experience Carla had with a guy we met through one of our lifestyle groups. I remembered this dud distinctly because my feelings of anxiety and jealousy were being sorely challenged. And the reason was because this man who expressed attraction for her was not comfortable with the idea of me watching while he had sex with Carla. But since she seemed to really like him I agreed to let her go ahead and go out with him as long as she shared every detail with me afterwards.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]He had arranged to pick her up at our house. And it was orange with the light of dusk when he drove up to the curb and my sense of arousal was already growing in spite of my anxiety. But those feelings threatened to overpower my arousal as I watched the tail lights of his car turning the next corner and out of sight.[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:

Savidge420

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
[FONT=&quot]Being that this was the first time since we started this that she would be having sex with another man without my being there left me alone with my feelings. Memories of how she had betrayed me and fucking John behind my back resurfaced. Eventually, I overcame my anxieties by pondering on how much work Carla and I had put into our relationship since we’d been back together and by fantasizing about what she was doing right that moment. And then a nagging thought occurred to me. After 3 hours of nervous excitement, it suddenly occurred to me that neither one of us knew how well endowed he was. I know that we had already discussed that this is what we wanted her to experience, but I hadn’t until that moment thought about how deeply affected she might be having a larger cock than mine. Well, I realized that it was far too late now as she was probably having sex with him at that very moment. And once I’d thought of it, I couldn’t get the thought out of my head.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I knew I wasn’t about to change my mind about sharing her with someone more well endowed than myself and decided to accept how it might affect her as part of our experience. This time, as I fantasized about her having a larger cock, I added this acceptance into my thoughts. And I was surprised how much more my feelings of intoxication and arousal had become.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]After she’d returned and shared every detail of her experience, I actually found myself disappointed that, not only was he of similar size to myself, they never got around to actually having sex anyway.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It always seems ironic to me that you often find what you’re looking for when you’re not really looking for it. Carla and I had resigned ourselves to the fact that finding a suitable well endowed lover for her was going to take some time. It was during a time when we had taken a break from looking that we met a very attractive young man named George at a sci-fi convention. He was dressed as some variation on the Pirate Captain Jack Sparrow, in swashbuckler shirt and puffy pants. I noted he was very lithely muscled under the thin material and had an idle flash fantasy of his and Carla’s naked bodies intertwined.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]When we first approached him to compliment him on his costuming in the hospitality suite, I don’t think either one of us considered him on the menu. But after 20 minutes more of small talk, George suggested we all go soak in the Jacuzzi. Carla seemed eager and agreed before I had a chance to blink. 5 minutes later, we were immersed in hot, bubbling water. And that’s when the flirting began.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I had now seen Carla in enough of these situations that I can always tell when she is hitting it off with a guy that she is attracted to. And she hit it off with George fairly quickly. They were too far away from each to even touch under the water, but I still got that intense feeling in my gut and knew they were turned on by each other. Perhaps it was for appearances, or politeness or because we were in a public place. But the fact that they weren’t touching, but we’re creating this sexual tension anyway, got me aroused. With wet swimming trunks, my erection would be obvious. I decided I needed to let it settle down before I got out. On the other hand, George did not seem to share my feelings on the matter. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Carla and I must have noticed it at the same time. George had excused himself to go to the bathroom and got up out of the Jacuzzi. We both glanced at the massive outline hanging down the side of his left leg. I quickly turned to look at Carla; she was transfixed and had that same look on her face. It was only a quick moment and then he was gone, but Carla got a good enough look to leave a lasting impression on her. When he got back, his erection was gone. But Carla invited our new friend to have dinner with us and he readily agreed.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Back in our room as we got ready for dinner, Carla and I discussed it further. She told me that she was more excited than she had anticipated at her first site of a bigger cock, which was only an outline in wet swim shorts. She said she got a lump in her throat from just seeing it.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I’m feeling very nervous about this.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Nervous excitement, no doubt,” I offered.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“More than usual, actually,” she said with a hint of excitement in her voice.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“It’s like a part of you know what’s going to happen.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“You feel that way too?”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I feel like we’re about to cross a threshold. And it’s got me more excited than usual too.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]As we picked over our dinners, Carla and I told George that ours was an open relationship. He said he had surmised as much, noticing that his flirting had not bothered me and admitted to being very attracted to Carla. At this she smiled that knowing smile and I got chills. George was a gentleman and treated Carla with respect and, shall I say, chivalry even?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]When the check came, George insisted on paying it and said, “Shall we retire to your room, milady?” He then offered her his arm, which she readily accepted. As I got up from the table, everything seemed more surreal than usual, and we all knew what we were going to do. I held back a little because, now that he knew he was invited, he turned most of his attention on Carla and I wanted to observe them from behind. He put his arm across her shoulders and she responded so naturally that it showed how comfortable she had already become with him.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]As we rode the elevator upstairs to our room, that nagging feeling came back that I’d had during her disappointing experience, only this time it was a great deal more intense. My intuition was telling me that things would begin to be very different once we all entered that room together. It was like every fantasy we shared, every experience we’d had, were merely dress rehearsals for what was about to happen.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Once in our room, he embraced her and kissed her with the eagerness of a man who’d been holding back until he had her behind closed doors. This already had my heart thumping hard against my rib cage. What was even all the more arousing was how much more eager and excited Carla had become, which was beyond any of the experiences we had previously. And it was mainly her eager desire to experience this that always turned me on beyond intoxication.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]She had never seemed to want to claw the clothes off of a man like she was now doing. When she had him naked from the waist up, he drew her to the bed and sat her down, their lips still together and I felt the rushing in my ears already starting.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]With their tongues now intertwined, their hands eagerly explored each other. His hands went to her Breasts and unbuttoned her shirt, and her hands timidly worked their way towards his crotch.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The outline of his hugely erect cock was even more obvious in the billowy cotton of his pants, now that he was away from public view, and further punctuated by the wet spot of pre-cum that outlined his cock-head. Her hand came down on his balls and felt up to his shaft and continued to feel the length of it through the billowy fabric and her breathing quickened. I’d seen her get this excited before, but only as she was about to have an orgasm during one of her intense fantasies.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Eager to see it, Carla tugged back the waistband and revealed the head of it, which now lay flat against his belly extending well past his naval. He helped her by standing up and removing all his clothes. She was mesmerized by it. It looked very hard - the bulbous head looking like marble and a detailed network of veins stood out along the shaft in sharp relief as if carved there. It was nearly as thick as her wrist. It was actually much larger than I thought it would be, which for a moment brought back that feeling of anxiety that she might discover she preferred his larger cock over mine.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It was easily ten inches long and exactly two inches thick along its shaft. Her hand was trembling with obvious excitement as she reached out and gently touched his cock with her fingertips. It twitched at the moment of contact and was slowly oozing pre-cum. Her breathing had become heavier and more excited and I knew she was craving to be filled. She wrapped her fingers fully around it, first with one hand then with both, and got her fill of how it felt. She tried to give him head but found that about all she could get in her mouth was his cock-head and a little shaft.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]There was no doubt in my mind that she would feel a difference in the way his cock would feel inside her. I knew that, even if she was not permanently stretched by him that mine would simply not feel quite the same after this. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Taking the lead, she lay back on the bed and spread her legs for him and she was smiling broadly. Instead of penetrating her though, he ate her out. Boy did she moan! She stopped him though, pushing his face away from her crotch and tugged on him, pointing her crotch at his hard shaft.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]He didn’t need any more urging. He placed the head of it on her slit, rubbing to separate the lips. He did this for a few minutes to make sure she was quite slick from their combined juices. And then he pushed the head of it in suddenly, making her gasp. She immediately grasped his butt and started gently tugging on him.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]He moved slow and gentle at first, giving her body a chance to accommodate him. And soon, I knew, she would feel him in deeper places than I could ever explore; virgin territory that only someone his size could reach.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Like a careful lover, he thrust in and out, pressing deeper each time, slowly expanding his territory. When he had thrust two-thirds of the way in, she gasped in surprise and looked over at me like she’d just discovered something new. She held my gaze and nodded and I knew what this meant, that he was penetrating to new depths in her and it gave me an intense sensation of nervous intoxication.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Carla continued to gasp with each thrust after that, until the last four inches of it were buried deep inside her. Her breathing and gasping became rhythmic from that point on. Her whole body soon became slick with sweat and she was shuddering from head to toe with orgasm. The thick base of his cock spread her open so far I wondered if she would even be able to feel me at all next time I was in her.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]He continued at a fairly consistent pace, making each thrust a solid, unstoppable, deep penetration. Her body was in perfect surrender - her legs sprawled back, her back arched, her head lolled back with eyes closed and mouth open sucking in air. She made sounds that only a man in my position hears and understands; sounds that he has never heard before while he was doing the same thing. The sound that tells you that her larger lover is reaching places you both never knew existed and that she will never forget.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Her sounds only served to intensify my own excitement, which was now so intoxicating the rushing in my ears had become white noise and the sensation was better than any drug. I was in delirious ecstasy![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]There was no mutual orgasm really, because she had reached her peak multiple times all the time he was inside her. But I could tell when his orgasm was coming on because his thrusts into her had become more deliberate and hard. Her reaction to this was amazing as she tensed up, pulling hard on his butt to get him in even deeper. Suddenly, he shifted both his hands onto her lower back and pushed himself in as far as he would go and just held it in there tightly. His body jerked a few times and she gasped each time he did so. Then they both collapsed.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Having paced myself better this time, I came at nearly the same time. I wished I hadn’t cum yet because she then motioned for me to get on top of her. I was still somewhat hard and still excited enough to get another erection. The smell of their sex was heavy in the air and I breathed it in like ambrosia. I put my cock in her and the tightness I had become accustomed to was gone. I expected at least a little bit, but I could no longer feel her inside. Even the snugness around her opening that I felt at the base of my cock was barely noticeable. It occurred to me that this was the true, fully expanded dimensions of her vagina. My cock swam in the slick juices of their lovemaking, exciting me in spite of her lack of tightness. I soon came again, but only me, as she had been sated completely.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Since this happened on the last day of the convention, we all went to our respective homes just a few hours later, but not before exchanging our contact information and a tentative plan to have him stay over at our house in the near future.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

kylepdx

1st Like
Media
Dude, I know Carla, and I have to say: it's time for you to get a life a get over it. It's been thirty years. You have a wife and a life. Isn't that enough? Take down this post, like you did with the you tube videos and the same story on that Asian sex site. Get over it, get help and move on. Why? Why would you want to live like this? She's a nice person and does not deserve to have you write a story that makes her out to be a brainless whore with an insatiable pussy. You two broke up thirty years ago...seek help dude. I'm also asking this site to take this down. Lpsg will not be used to further the agenda of a crazy deluded stalker

Andre80

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Awkward? No, we've moved far beyond that..

I think that qualifies as the most absurd post of the millennium.

Savidge420

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dude, I know Carla, and I have to say: it's time for you to get a life a get over it. It's been thirty years. You have a wife and a life. Isn't that enough? Take down this post, like you did with the you tube videos and the same story on that Asian sex site. Get over it, get help and move on. Why? Why would you want to live like this? She's a nice person and does not deserve to have you write a story that makes her out to be a brainless whore with an insatiable pussy. You two broke up thirty years ago...seek help dude. I'm also asking this site to take this down. Lpsg will not be used to further the agenda of a crazy deluded stalker
Before you make any judgments, take a look at this:

https://geekemperorblog.wordpress.com/

Capeman

Sexy Member
Media
You shouldn't ever write a porno about someone without their direct, explicit, "ooh, sounds fun, definitely write a porno about me" permission. It's gross. If you can't get permission because they don't want to talk to you, write a porno about a made-up character instead. Don't be a gross jerk, be a real cool porno writer.

That wordpress post is incredibly creepy. If that's what you were trying to get across, it worked, except the woman in it is really badly portrayed.

• Haha
Reactions: Bkc30001