The Sexuality Spectrum Test

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It is a bit inaccurate for me, but only a bit. It said I like women more than men minus five from the middle. I think I am better balanced than that. And no woman has ever asked to marry me.

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well i scored 41 but i consider it pretty much bullshit.
Why is someone who would be traumatized by accidentally touching genitals of a member of the same sex be more straight than the one who just didn't like it?
To me the first on is just more homophobic, which does not make him any more straight.

D_Glansthorpe Schmuck

Experimental Member
Media
Straight Preference

You scored 18 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)

You are not exclusively heterosexual, but you prefer the opposite sex over the same sex. While you might be willing to fool around with the same sex to some extent, you would go all the way with the opposite sex. If you are sexually inexperienced, it is possible that this could change after you do some experimenting.

D_Evita_Zane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"For the most part, you are bisexual. You have a slight preference for the opposite sex, but either sex would suit you. If you are sexually inexperienced, it is possible that this will change after you do some experimenting."

Pretty close.

Chocolatestix

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Straight Preference

You scored 15 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)

You are not exclusively heterosexual, but you prefer the opposite sex over the same sex. While you might be willing to fool around with the same sex to some extent, you would go all the way with the opposite sex. If you are sexually inexperienced, it is possible that this could change after you do some experimenting.

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
Hah, 5. Says I’m bi/slightly straight.

For the most part, you are bisexual. You have a slight preference for the opposite sex, but either sex would suit you. If you are sexually inexperienced, it is possible that this will change after you do some experimenting.

Bi/mostly gay would be correct.