The Shallow-Deep Thrusting Technique: Yay or Nay?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by RawDog, Jul 6, 2011.

1. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    I saw this and thought I'd gather some opinions from the folks here:

Tantra and Kama Sutra Sex Positions – “Shallow-Deep Thrusting Technique” | Ask About Love and Sex | Your relationship, love and sex questions answered

I've done this for years, but mostly because the thickest part of my cock is the area right behind my glans. It's kind of a baseball bat shape, so I like straining my wife's pussy wherever she squeezes me the most. Sometimes when she cums, her muscles contract close to the entrance. That's when I give her some shallow strokes to counter her squeezes. Sometimes the area right before her deep spot feels like there's a knot that needs to be kneaded, so I fixate on that area.

Anyone else have a similar technique?

2. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Nay!!! Unless you frustrating me has a purpose. Seriously, I find shallow fucking immensely frustrating. Which is precisely why my FB does it.

3. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I love to do this! But different women respond differently... The timing has to be right too, it's a small thin line between anticipation and frustration, between tension and boredom. The 9 to 1 is just a guideline too, feel free to experiment and find your (and your partner's) own rhythm.

4. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm with you RawDog. Shallow strokes can be heaven. I like adding a slow hip gyration so the glans/corona is massaging her g-spot in a circular motion, then alternating going deeper and continue grinding, mashing pelvises, with a more exaggerated gyration. The pressure against her is sweet. Slipping against her clenching vaginal walls resistance as she bears down. Ahhhh. :tongue: Breath technique is good to get close to orgasm, but delay it. Edging. We can keep this up a long time. It builds toward an incredible finish for me.

#4 rawbone8, Jul 6, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2011
  5. D_Damaris Streaker

D_Damaris Streaker New Member

As a treat to mix things up, sure. Definitely not a mainstay though.

6. DeepDish

DeepDish Member

Albums:
    Yes, it is good technique as long as you are really reading you partner and teasing her just the right amount.

7. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Rawbone, stop with the frustrating sexiness!!!

8. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hah! Suffah baby. Suffah!

With the partners I play with, their orgasms can sometimes develop with either deep or shallow stroking, it's unpredictable, which makes it even more fun for us. Going for predictable is sometimes just too easy. (I know you have a need for deeper vagina stimulation from your post history, so I presume you read the frustration factor from that lens of experience. I use it for control too, if I feel like it. Is evil, I tell ya!!!! That gasp she gives out, the whites of the widened eyes and the flailing extremities response can be so rewarding when the withheld deep thrust is finally delivered.

#8 rawbone8, Jul 6, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2011
  9. Mike7

Mike7 New Member

Albums:
    Only for teasing purposes or to back off when she needs a short break from deep. My wife needs it deep to come. My dick is thickest at base.

10. paigexox

Gold Member

Albums:
    We all know you're a big tease. Trouble is... that sort of thing works better than most would think. :wink:

11. LaFemme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Um, I think I need to go take care of something right now.....

12. SprinkleMe69

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Doesn't it feel like rawbone8 just did it to all of us? Whew! :)

13. LaFemme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes....I think I need to bookmark this thread....:wink:

14. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Believe it or not, I knew you'd hate it when I was just reading the article. You know you're one of my favorite deep spot grinders. By the way, I don't blame your FB for inflicting that on you. :biggrin1:

Definitely agree on all the points. I don't really time it though. If we do a lot of deep impact strokes, I suddenly, abruptly change it when she least expects it. I don't stop doing this until she's on the verge of slapping me. (She has kicked me, giddiyup fashion)

Ok, that does it. I'm converting. You are my new god. :smile: Excellent description.

Oh, definitely. The nerves re-sensitize when we do this. Sometimes the long sawing strokes from tip to base, back and forth, acclimates our nerves. The short nudge fucking changes things up which makes the long sawing strokes even better once we get back to it.

Bingo. I've done this, ended with a deep deep push and hold into a full blown orgasm for her.

Oh yeah, the base. Definitely another bonus area. I need to get another article for 'ya!

I love your almost cryptic teasing replies!! You need to expand on this, please?

15. simbablk

Gold Member

Albums:
    LOL! I was gonna say that! I remember not doing it this way but only doing shallow thrusts the whole time. She didn't say anything, she just parted her legs as wide as she could - grabbed my ass and pulled me into her while letting out a grunt of relief as I filled her. I would do that TO frustrate her but also to make her really WANT my dick inside her.

Simba

16. orbit03

orbit03 Member

I read about that technique a while ago as a way to increase endurance. Except you use a pattern like so:
    9 shallow - 1 deep
    8 shallow - 2 deep
    7 shallow - 3 deep
    etc. until you are at 10 deep. rinse repeat.

17. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

*nods head vigourously* Deepness please! Every part of me craves that deepness.

Are you sure it wasn't me you were having sex with? :tongue: My FB particularly loves it when my eyes start rolling back in my head.

Evil, wonderful, controlling bastards :biggrin1:.

You know me too well!

*wriggles a bit closer to get you just that little bit deeper*

I think it's a love-hate thing. I hate it, really passionately hate it. But I LOVE the control factor. Makes me melt in floatyness when he finally lets me have what I want.

Oh gosh, I don't need help with the wanting! Believe me, the wanting is at 100% before I even start.

18. D_Sam Rockswell

D_Sam Rockswell New Member

This is a technique? I thought this was just extended foreplay. I'll put a good 20 bucks on this having been developed from a large member-ed guy trying not to hurt their lover/sex partner during the first time.

19. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I have done something close to that with a lot of gals, and now with my wife.I'm about 6.50" thick. I do this for awhile, but eventuallly the wife grabs my ass and shoves me in balls deep. from there I use a very short, rapid stroke and she cums in about a minute or less. she says she enjoys everything I do, but eventually she says she just wants my big cock jammed in her, really likes being "stuffed". she told me she never ran across a big fat cock until me, and that sex feels different and wonderful with me. must be true, been married 30+ yrs.

20. simbablk

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, I love penetrating as deep as I can and as deep as the woman can take it. So now that I know how you like it, I'll remember to NEVER fuck you with shallow strokes :kiss:

Simba

Draft saved Draft deleted