The Shamwow! Guy

Klaus Higgins

Experimental Member
Media
Does anybody know anything about that Shamwow! guy? I am mesmerized by his commercials, and I want someone to produce shirtless and/or nude pictures of him immediately. I love his east Coast accent, and I have always been nuts over guys with "crazy" eyes. Please, I need to know all about him a soon as possible. I have already ordered 6 sets of Shamwows! just so I could have some affiliation with him, but it's not enough. Anyone?
Anyone? Anyone?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I like Seth Stevenson's quote of the New York Post's movie reviewer:

"How can the War Crimes Tribunal indict Slobodan Milosevic but let Vince Offer still walk the streets?" (Offer wrote and directed a film titled, "The Underground Comedy Movie."

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's too "Hot dog vendor" esque to me. Like one of those guys who hocks tickets to comedy clubs in Manhattan. Comedy clubs called the Chuckle Corral or Ha-Ha Hut.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do find it somewhat refreshing that "Sham" is actually part of the name of the product. Perhaps we'll find that kind of honesty will catch on in the industry:

• "It's my money, and I need a sham!"
  • "S-H-A-M that spells sham"
  • "Got mesothelioma? Call the law offices of Sham and Shamoo now!"
  • (and possibly the biggest sham of them all:) Shamoki foot pads!

He's too "Hot dog vendor" esque to me. Like one of those guys who hocks tickets to comedy clubs in Manhattan. Comedy clubs called the Chuckle Corral or Ha-Ha Hut.
:jester:

I find him so slimy that he comes across as a down-on-his-luck used car dealer resorting to hyping 3 card monte games. And what's with the Popeye thing? Has he had a stroke? :Eyecrazy:

B_OtterJoq

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's annoying as hell.

The product name comes from the word "chamois," which in the US is usually mispronounced "shammy."

Bad name, bad ad.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:jester:

I find him so slimy that he comes across as a down-on-his-luck used car dealer resorting to hyping 3 card monte games. And what's with the Popeye thing? Has he had a stroke? :Eyecrazy:

According to his wikipedia entry, he did have a stoke.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! BURN, JASON!!!