The Shaved Cock Thread!

mtsuenigma

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
After searching, I found there was no thread on here for the worship of shaved cocks! So, here it is! Stories and pics are MOST welcome!

Also, a shout out to IndustrialSized for starting my favorite thread on here, Wrestling Singlet! Check it out in here!

A few pics to get started!

Attachments

8dot75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do shave-
strike that.. some times I trim.
But I like it I mean, the only part I dislike is the itching, but I prefer to shave.
I like the cool breeze I get in the summer when I wear my "pouch" ( a modified g-string designed to hold the whole package) under baggy shorts.
I don't sweat as much when I'm out biking or playing ball.
Nor do I sweat as much in the winter when It's all bundled up.
And it's aesthetically pleasing.I mean, I'm kind of conceited to say that it looks good, but it DOES, and either nicely trimmed or shaven baby smooth,it's something I've "GROWN" to like.
Sometimes, I'll even trim it short and put a design there, like those fade cuts from the 1990's
And.. wink wink.. I like the view.. I mean, it looks good to me, actually satisfactorily, to look down and see my prodigious protuberance proudly protruding (WHEW! Try saying THAT 5 times fast!).
Anyway. I'm just one viewpoint- I think it's best to..um..carve your own path.

Have fun!

justine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Never thought I would be a fan of trimmed bush but have grown to appreciate it very much. My special friend Mark does such a beautiful job trimming the hair on his chest, stomach and pubic area. It always a great surprize to unbutton his blue jeans and see the clean look.