The show of the grow

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by thetramp, Jun 8, 2010.

1. thetramp

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I created that here because i might add some pictures to visualize what i am talking about later. However i would consider myself rather happy with my penis, but there is one thing that i don't like so much.

Because of my build and rather low blood pressure, my flaccid penis got kind of a split personality, it is like i always see something different when i go to the bathroom. And that does cause problems for me since i have to take that into consideration dressing, what fits comfortable when i try it on might not fit another time and so on. However i always like the feeling of a little more weight swinging between my leg, but most of the time i am definitely more of a grower than a shower. And i sometimes feel a little self conscious about it, which to me is silly because the erect size is rather stable and certainly enough to not be self conscious about it. But i still feel that way.

I have been told by a few girls that they like it the way it is, because they find it exciting to see it get bigger and bigger knowing to be the reason for that to happen. But then again they might just wanted to be nice.

So my question is, do you like the show of the grow, do you find flaccid size more appealing or don't you care either way?

2. thetramp

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    alright here are some pictures to give you an idea

Attached Files:

3. NoGoodIdeas

NoGoodIdeas New Member

Are you sure you didn't fluff a bit before showing your "flaccid" cock? i wish i had your problem. when not erect i'm about 2 inches. but when fully aroused i'm 7 3/4". It really sucks because i love getting naked but i don't want people thinking i got a tiny dick. And i can't start getting boners to prove people wrong. So don't fret. Nice uncircumcision too.

4. thetramp

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i didn't fluff, that is rather small for me, and i find it still to be under average, while when erect i am clearly above. Just to compare that can is pretty much 7x6.
    But thanks for your reply.

Draft saved Draft deleted