The Simple Life: Hot or Slut?

Javierdude22: Ok...I gotta ask this...

I saw an episode of the simple life yesterday...with Paris Hilton...and I got mixed feelings out of them..

I think Paris Hilton is supersexy and hot...except for her voice....but at the same time she repulses me like theres no tomorrow with her (of course because of tv exagerrated -or not-) character.

Too spoiled, thinks she can get away with everything...and well...I cant help think of the word slut, at least with that friend of hers.

At the same time...I think she is hot as hell...

Whatya think?

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't find either of them the least bit attractive. Nothing turns me off faster than a woman who's dumb.

That, and Paris Hilton has neither hips nor ass.

HungTeenStud: Paris Hilton has a body? What body?? She looks like a skinny 12 year old girl, no boobs, no hips, no figure at all. I have to say, I don't understand the attraction to her...

ITakeMyVitamins: I saw promotions for the show and was intrigued. I'm up for gratuitous T&A just as much as any other horny 22-year-old college guy. After watching the show, I am sick. Personally, I find Paris, and her friend Nicole, mildly attractive. I use 'mildly' very loosely. In other words, a night with either of them (or both) would be fun, but I wouldn't miss them after that. Again, neither is even close to my ideal physically speaking. Both look like they would scare the children were they to wake up and come downstairs without makeup. Hell, I think they'd scare me. My ideal woman is naturally beautiful. She can wake up, thrown a white T-shirt and some cute shorts on and look like a million bucks.

As people, they are repulsive! They lack the most basic concept of respect and treat people like shit. They are like real-life barbie dolls. . . clothe them, buy them shoes, fuss with there hair. . . they are about as useless as tits on a boar. I hope, for their sake, that this is just part of the show and life for them extends beyond the gucci store and the night clubs.

I will watch again to make sure I haven't judged them unfairly!

BTW. . . I think my cock must be as thick as their forearms

fourtwenty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think nicole is way hot, and paris is a slut. you've all seen the video of paris. but nicole richie, she's cool, has a allright personality, and i'd love to hump her purple...except if i took her to a bar and she poured bleach on the pool table 8)

ITakeMyVitamins: I guess it would be fair to separate Nicole from the airheaded nothingness of Paris. I saw her on a talk show and she seemed genuinely charming, witty. . . a bright girl. Of course, she's cute too. So Nicole is, partially, redeemed.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Even though Paris Hilton does have presumably a hot body, she's still a rich bitch. Nicole Ritchie, on the other hand, has a smokin' bod, and she's not as shallow as Paris is. That being said , I would fuck the shit out of her willingly if she ever gave me half a chance. Paris on the hand, can use one of her little shitbag dogs to get by.

lacsap1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can't answer the question if they hot or slut but when I see does non-good rich bitch girls, of fathers who have worked for many many years to builing up a succesful company or imperium, like Mr Hilton, Mr Hilfiger, Mr Klein, Mr Lauren and Mr Johnston & Johnston, them the only thing I'm thinking is why the hell does nobody tells them off, sends them back to school or even better a monastery where they learn the value of money, the community and people.

swimguy_14: paris IS a slut, havent u seen the video? ide tap her sis though

lacsap1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=swimguy_14 link=board=meetgreet;num=1079151693;start=0#11 date=03/14/04 at 01:51:06]paris IS a slut, havent u seen the video? [/quote]

No, thank you......

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=lacsap1 link=board=meetgreet;num=1079151693;start=0#12 date=03/14/04 at 13:09:28]

No, thank you......
[/quote]
A great answer, lacsap1. I'm with you on this. Luke

Javierdude22: Hm...I actually thought Nicole Richie was a bit more slutty, judging from the episodes. She would be better off with a sign reading -Easy does it- .

I still think Paris Hilton is hot...bag of bones...but a hot bag of bones...:)

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
actually, one thing redeeming about Paris, if you've seen the video, is that she likes em big. At least she seems to like what the guy had in the video, and she thought it was big. I just love when girls give comments... and she did!!

ItalianStallion: I really don't understand the "hotness" about her. I don't actually find her attractive at all. She is too skinny, a woman is supposed to have curves and the modern look of the pretty faced malnurished woman just doesn't do it for me.