The Sister

D_Dale_Doe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As my wife, Belle, and I are finishing dinner the doorbell rings. I get up to answer the door as Belle starts clearing the table. When I open the door, Belle's younger sister Kristi is standing there.

"Hey, come on in," I say. I can't help notice as she enters the house how nice her tan is looking. "How was the honeymoon with Stephen?" I ask.

"Amazing! Mexico was beautiful and we had a wonderful time." Kristi replied. I show her into the kitchen. Kristi is a little taller than my wife. She has long dark hair, beautiful olive skin (made all the more radiant by her new tan), a fit figure and an amazing bubble butt. As I admire her figure, I think to myself how lucky Stephen and I are to have married such gorgeous women.

I turn to Belle and say, "I'll let you two catch up. I will be in the office getting ready for my trip next week."

"Ok. So tell me all about Mexico. Don't leave out...." I hear as I go down the hall to finish the plans for my business trip. I travel more than I would like, but in this economy I feel lucky to have a decent job that covers our cost of living.

About twenty minutes later I hear Belle calling for me from the kitchen, "Frank could you come here for a minute?"

I'm a little irritated as I get up from my desk because it is important to get my travel arrangements finalized tonight, but I try to keep my wife happy, so I come when she calls.

As I enter the kitchen, Belle says "Honey, could you tell Kristi how we handle your travel schedule?" I'm not sure what she means at first, and then I see it. She has gone to our bedroom and gotten out the Clone-a-Willy copy we made of my cock.

"Uh...um....well..." I stammer, as I try to figure out what is going on.

"Kristi was just telling me that Stephen has already left on his first business trip and they have only been back from Mexico for a couple of days. I told her that I missed you terribly when you travel, but we had found a way to make the longing a little easier. I hope you don't mind that I showed this to her." Belle says.

"Well, I guess I can't get too upset now. What's done is done." I reply.

Kristi pipes up with, "I still can't believe you never told me how hung Frank is, Belle!"

"I didn't want you to get too curious, but now you have a man of your own. And I told you, this copy doesn't do the real thing justice. I imagine it is hard to maintain a complete erection when you stick your penis in cold goo. Isn't that right, dear?"

"Um, I suppose.." I reply, still trying to get my head around what was happening.

"You mean the real thing is bigger?" asks Kristi.

"You bet," says Belle as she got up and comes over to where I'm standing.

As she came toward me, I was struck with how stunning Belle is. She has long dark hair like Kristi, but that is where the similarities end. Belle has fair skin, and amazing blue eyes. While Kristi has an athletic build, Belle is all hourglass curves. Her v-necked purple top is stretched to its limits across her large and perfectly formed breasts, and her short skirt shows off her long shapely legs. Belle plants a big kiss on my mouth, and slowly slides her hand down my side and onto my crouch.

"That won't do," she says. "She needs to see you all fired up." Before I can protest, Belle has undone my pants and is sliding them down my legs as she kneels in front of me. She looks up at me with those beautiful blue eyes and smiles, as she reaches into my underwear and pulls out my cock. I look back up to the table where Kristi was still sitting. She had the copy of my dick in her hands and was slowly exploring it's features.

I let out a little moan as Belle put my now semi-hard dick in her mouth. I don't know why, but it always amazes me at how incredible her blowjobs feel. She starts slowly working up my shaft with her mouth, able to take most of it in at this point. I knew that wouldn't last, as she couldn't deep throat my full erection. I always cherish this brief time when all my cock is in her mouth. Belle is playing with my balls with one hand, as she strokes my shaft with the other while sliding my dick in and out of her mouth.

I look back up at Kristi, and she has her dress hiked up above her waist. She is slowly massaging her clit with the copy of my dick. I am awestruck as I watch her pleasure herself with my likeness. Her eyes are closed and she is starting to breath a bit heavier as she increases the speed of her stroke.

Belle is stroking my fully hard cock with both hands now, as she looks up at me grinning. She stands up, and while holding onto my shaft, leads me over in front of Kristi. "See. I told you the real thing is bigger." Belle says.

Kristi opens her eyes and takes a long look at my eye level hard on. "Wow. You were right," she says, as she reaches up and takes a hold of it. "How big is it anyway?"

Belle responds, "The clone is about eight inches, but the real deal is almost nine."

Kristi licks her lips a little as she leaves the clone in her lap and takes my dick in both hands. She slowly works her hands up and down my shaft, and gives it a little squeeze. "Stephen is the biggest I've had, but he isn't this big. He is about seven inches, I think."

"Well, that is nothing to be ashamed about," Belle replies as she removes Kristi's hands from my cock. "But this one is all mine." She steps in front of me and faces Kristi, while bending over at the waist. Glancing over her shoulder at me, she winks and says, "Now put that thing to good use."

I lift Belle's skirt up over her waist and drop her panties to the floor. I inch a little closer to her and start working my head up and down the outer lips of her pussy. I can tell already that she is wet and ready for more. I slowly push my big fat erection into her. As usual, Belle gasps. She looks back over her shoulder with a hungry look in her eyes as I continue to plunge further into her. I back out just a bit, and then quickly bury my entire length into her warm pussy.

"Now.... let me show you that a copy can still be pretty amazing," Belle tells Kristi while picking up my replica. She puts the copy in her mouth and licks it a bit to add some moisture. Kristi parts her legs more and licks her fingers before putting a couple in her own pussy.

"Give me a sec, sis. Not sure I can take that without a little more warm-up."

I am now plunging in and out of Belle's soaking pussy, and loving every minute of it. I've got my hands on her amazing hips and am rocking her back and forth on my dick. "Baby, you feel so incredible," I manage to say.

I hear a little moan, and look up to see Belle putting the copy of my dick into her sister's pussy. "Oh shit! I can't believe this is happening!" I think. This must be my lucky night, two amazingly beautiful women, both getting off on my dick.

Belle is giving Kristi's pussy a working over as she buries the copy of my cock over and over rapidly. I match the speed of that stroke with my own. All three of us are breathing deeply now, and the moans and gasps are much louder. I close my eyes because my wife's tight pussy feels amazing. I continue thrusting away as I give her ass a quick spank. A few minutes pass and I hear Kristi's moans getting loader, and look up.

"I'm coming!!!" she yells as a little gush of fluid escapes her pussy around the clone cock. Belle keeps working the copy in and out. I can see Kristi's pussy convulsing as she builds into another orgasm.

I am banging into Belle with a passion like never before, and she throws her head back and slams back into my body as her pussy clenches tight around my cock. I pause for just a second to let her relish her orgasm, but begin pounding again because I feel my own building. I thrust up into her hard for awhile longer and then grunt as I spill my sperm in her pussy.

After a few seconds, I slowly back out of Belle and sit down, exhausted. I look over and she is slowly pulling the copy of me out of Kristi's pussy.

"Wow, that WAS amazing!" Kristi says.

"I told you," replies Belle. "You and Stephen should make a copy of his dick for you. It will help you get through those lonely nights."

"Can't I just have Frank's copy?" Kristi asks.

"No, I already told you...he's all mine."

"Well, I guess I'll have the memory anyway. Who knows, if I'm good, maybe you'll share the real thing with me someday," Kristi says as she stands up and smooths down her dress. "Thanks for getting our mail while we were gone."

"You are welcome. Now, get out, so I can enjoy my man again before he leaves town."

I can't help but think, "I am one lucky bastard!"

D

deleted3272

Very hot, my kinda story. Though im kinda thankfull my wife dosnt have a sister cause I know id get into trouble...lol

D

deleted3272

I was sitting here thinking would it be too much if you worked the mother in law into the next one? Yes, I need help...lol

D_Dale_Doe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was sitting here thinking would it be too much if you worked the mother in law into the next one? Yes, I need help...lol

Despite the attractiveness of the sisters, the mother-in-law is not the most pleasant site these days. I suppose I could ignore that though, since it's the fiction section and all.

voodooyoudo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like these kinds of stories. Got confused when the wife is getting her sister off though, whatever, it's fictional and fun.