Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Attachments

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I saw him interviewed on Leno (I think) and he said he wasn't a stripper. He just served drinks at a male strip show, ala Chippendales. Oh! and what happened to his once-famous abs? There's not much definition these days. He needs to stop lifting his shirt at every photo-op until he gets his six-pack back.

mykal923

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He had to be compensating for something with those abs now we know (maybe)
Shes probally making it smaller then it actually is though
Hes probally avg down there...His 15 min are up or should have been 14 min ago i forsee a playgirl spread down the line or an accidental video or pop out in the future to try and debunk the rumors (maybe lol )

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I saw him interviewed on Leno (I think) and he said he wasn't a stripper. He just served drinks at a male strip show, ala Chippendales. Oh! and what happened to his once-famous abs? There's not much definition these days. He needs to stop lifting his shirt at every photo-op until he gets his six-pack back.

Just read that "The Situation" gets a $100,000 appearance fee for lifting that shirt and showing off those abs--with or w/o a six-pack. So all of you good-looking college boys out there can stop taking out loans, drop out of school and start crankin' it out at the gym--reality TV awaits. (And if you need a little extra help...I think Ronnie might be able to get you a little juice.)

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just read that "The Situation" gets a $100,000 appearance fee for lifting that shirt and showing off those abs--with or w/o a six-pack. So all of you good-looking college boys out there can stop taking out loans, drop out of school and start crankin' it out at the gym--reality TV awaits. (And if you need a little extra help...I think Ronnie might be able to get you a little juice.)

Don't believe everything you read. I have yet to see Mike with a true six pack.

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
"I wouldn't even call it a one-night stand, because he only lasted a few minutes," Florida club promoter [COLOR=#009600 !important][COLOR=#009600 !important]Melody[/COLOR][/COLOR] Eckerson tells Star about their tryst in the Jersey Shore cast's Miami Beach party pad.

Back in the 80s Geraldo Rivera wrote a "tell all", that included an alleged fling with Bette Midler in a dressing room. He made reference to their "affair". Bette's response? "I would hardly call that little thing an affair!"

Of course the motto of her production company (All Girl Productions) is "We Hold A Grudge".

"I wouldn't even call it a one-night stand, because he only lasted a few minutes," Florida club promoter [COLOR=#009600 !important][COLOR=#009600 !important]Melody[/COLOR][/COLOR] Eckerson tells Star about their tryst in the Jersey Shore cast's Miami Beach party pad.

Back in the 80s Geraldo Rivera wrote a "tell all", that included an alleged fling with Bette Midler in a dressing room. He made reference to their "affair". Bette's response? "I would hardly call that little thing an affair!"

Of course the motto of her production company (All Girl Productions) is "We Hold A Grudge".
GOD I LOVE ME SOME BABS lol

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, I could tell from the jump that the Situation's "situation" wasn't all that exciting...honestly any time a man makes a different part of his anatomy a focal point, it's generally to keep people from looking where it counts.

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

hahaha! I love Bette!

The situation has abs because that face is a mess and he has the tact of bull dog trying to sniff my crotch. I always knew Vinny was packing, it's always the quiet ones. I love watching the girls that go home with those boys and then get mad when they treat them like common whores! hahaha.