The Situations "situation" on workout tape!

sexysharpay

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
December 2, 9:58 pm. Mark it down as the day I actually saw a real live bulge that someone posted on this board. Nice to actually see something as opposed to the other bulge threads on this forum, which 99.9999999% of the time is all in the poster's imagination.

rackrackrack

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
December 2, 9:58 pm. Mark it down as the day I actually saw a real live bulge that someone posted on this board. Nice to actually see something as opposed to the other bulge threads on this forum, which 99.9999999% of the time is all in the poster's imagination.

true!

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OMG, what are you people talking about. What in the hell is all this ugly shit. How vain is someone that can call Mike ugly. The only thing ugly about Mike is how stuck on himself he is. He's a great looking guy but I've seen way better looking abs on guys, now his pecs are workable, as anyone who watched DWTS knows. And now that I've seen his pop up I tend to disbelieve what that girl said and tend to think he dissed her and she was out for revenge, or she was just a cock hungry size queen.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pauly D. is hotter than The Situation, although I wouldn't necessarily kick him out of bed for eating crackers.