The Situations "situation" on workout tape!

facetious8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
not bad... funny how he tries to adjust and the camera angle changes.... it was probably that guy he called butter who got him hard :p

concupisys

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i'm not sure if it's entirely fair game to call the situation ugly.... i think his personality has more of an effect on how his looks are perceived than his actual looks.... i personally am not attracted to him, but that's because i'm not in to goofballs.... i might feel differently about him if he lost the 'eh-oh, oh-eh' douchebag thing and actually created some intelligent media.... hell: just based on personality alone i don't find some of the biggest stars in hollywood attractive, and melt at the sight of other stars who are seemingly unattractive for the same reason....

xlombar

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
IDC what you say, Michael is ugly. His face looks like he's 50 years old. Pauly D is older then him and he looks younger then Michael! My choices would be Pauly D<3, Vinny, Ronnie, then Michael.

Last edited:

mikey007

Legendary Member
Media
LOL fuck yaa..he actually had a chubby and they kept it in the video !! that's the best post of the YEAR !! That dude gives me a raging hardon..i'd love to suck that dick and eat that ass.

oh, and "xlombar" if you think he's hideoulsy ugly and his body is not all that - can u post a pic of your face and torso ?? you must be like, a model or something.

mikey007

Legendary Member
Media
I dont care what these liars say ^^ If Mike was in a bar, shirt off, and looking for a blowjob, these so called haters on this forum would be lining UP to gobble his dick up. That fuckin body alone is hotter than anything in your town