The Size Academy

alysen6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The other sex labs were much more efficient and productive, and I was proud of everyone’s progress. Since Tiffany and Jen took all of Jared’s size easily during the Diagnostic and showed the most aptitude, I paired them with Joe for their lab time, where they could work on the more advanced skills with the biggest cock. Meredith and Rachel were the intermediate group when it came to handling penetration, so I had them work with Brandon first. My priority was to break them in to handle his awesome girth without difficulty in any position, and then I would move them on to working on blow jobs with his uncut cock. The first lab for both of them was very intense- I had Brandon fuck them missionary style until he came, and the last few inches were always a challenge. He was thicker than any guy either of them had ever taken before. This forced them to achieve a high state of relaxation during his penetration in order to avoid pain, and in addition to the physical exercises we had covered during the Vaginal Penetration class, I had them focus on his verbal cues and think about his pleasure in order to stay focused and at ease while he was fucking them. This helped a lot, especially with Meredith. She was naturally tight already, with her slender body and firm skin, and despite having been loosened up by big dicks before, much of her ability to handle size was purely mental, and focusing on Brandon’s feedback was crucial if she was going to take his huge penis successfully.

She arrived at her first lab visibly nervous, and I made Brandon lie naked on the bed for a long time while she licked his fat cock up and down, caressing it with her small hands and meditating on its size. I had her do this for several reasons- to get her comfortable in the situation and relax her, to get her turned on, and most importantly to get her to mentally focus on the reason for the lab: achieving a state of worship for his cock. “Look at how big he is,” I told her as she was slowly massaging the fat 10-incher up and down, the skin running in folds over her small hands, which were grasping to fit it all between them. “Ye-yeah,” she breathed, not looking at me. “What are you feeling right now?” I asked. She paused and considered, still staring at the dick. “I don’t know…a bit nervous, I guess.” I asked her why she was nervous. “I guess I’m afraid I won’t be able to handle it all,” she said.

“Meredith, what you are feeling right now is natural and good. You see how large his penis is, and you feel fear and intimidation. That shouldn’t change. But you are letting it carry you to the wrong conclusion. If you are going to learn how to worship size, you have to give in to the fear, you have to let it motivate you. You are afraid of its power, but its power is the reason why you worship it. Once it starts fucking you, it can do anything, and that is what makes it so wonderful. Instead of being afraid that you won’t be able to handle it, you need to be grateful that your body is here to make it feel so great. Even if you are too tight for him, he’s going to feel awesome. That is how you worship size. Worship involves sacrifice…if you could take him all with no problem, where is the sacrifice in that? Let him push you and stretch you, and embrace the fear and pain. It’s your way of telling him that he deserves it.”

She said nothing, but I knew I had given her a lot to think about. She kept licking and caressing Brandon’s fat dick, which was now rock hard and visibly throbbing. I gave her another ten minutes to prepare her mind and body this way, and then I signaled to Brandon that it was time to start fucking her. “Lay down on your back,” I told her, and she obeyed, her slender gorgeous body spreading out on the bed in anticipation, her eyes closed peacefully in meditation. He took up a position on top of her, his huge football-player’s frame dwarfing her body beneath him, while his hard, fat dick moved into position over her relaxed pussy. I moved behind them, like usual, to watch the penetration. At first Brandon dragged his uncut cock over the lips of her pussy, gyrating his hips so that she could feel his size moving just outside of her waiting body. He did this for a minute or two, while her breathing softened into a trance-like rhythm. He began sighing deeply.

He then reached down with his right hand and guided his massive head between her lips, wiggling his girth an inch inside. Then, with skillful efficiency, he began pushing his huge penis into Meredith, taking up a strong position and working his hips up and down to force himself in. I could hear her give a half sigh and half moan as he moved the third and fourth inches into her tight pussy. He began moaning himself, and moved his mouth down beside her ear to begin talking to her. “Yeah, baby. You take that big dick, just like that….so fucking tight….feels great inside your tight little pussy…” He had heard my speech to Meredith, of course, and was helping her focus on his pleasure in order to relax and handle his great girth correctly. She remained calm and breathed steadily, though during some of his more powerful downthrusts she would moan a soft “mmm” through her closed mouth as she felt his giant thickness stretching her out. Soon he was all but one or two inches inside her, and was talking loudly into her ear about how great it felt to fuck her. She was now sweating and sighing, and when Brandon finally rammed himself balls deep, she opened her eyes and mouth suddenly, and let out a large, silent breath of exhilaration. “Good!” I shouted, delighted not only that she had taken all of his size, but that clearly her mental focus was the key to her performance, like I had told her. “Ohhh shit!” Brandon yelled, now pumping his massive cock in and out of her newly loosened cunt. His amazing girth was red and swollen as it emerged from her body before plunging back in again, and I could almost see it beneath her skin pushing it out. He didn’t last long, and Meredith only had to absorb his awesome thrusts for a minute or two before he pulled out and sprayed a generous amount all over her supine body. It was a beautiful sight, and for a moment I felt like I had witnessed something amazing, something that struck to the heart of the whole reason why I did what I did.

Minutes later, Brandon was cleaned up and out of the room, and I helped Meredith get dressed. “Wow,” she said, which were the first words out of her mouth since the start of the lab. “How was it,” I asked, and she nodded. “You were so right, what you said at the beginning. I felt like I took it to a whole new level. It was just great to be fucking him, and that’s all that mattered- not how my body felt or what I would be able to do, but just the fact that I had such a big cock inside of me, and that was it.” Her face was flushed and she was talking rapidly. I smiled. “I think you’re starting to get it. You did great today, and I can tell he truly enjoyed it. I think we’ll do one or two more labs with Brandon, and then how would you feel about getting fucked by Joe? You know how big HE is.”

She smiled beautifully. “That would be great!”

“You think you can take him all?”

“Nope,” she said with a grin. “But I think I know how to change that now!”

It sounded like this was a lesson I would never have to teach her again.

alysen6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The freestyle labs were a huge success, despite my initial hesitation about starting them. I soon realized that in the single hour that I let the guys loose on the girls, there was more big cock education going on than any instruction I had given so far in the same amount of time. The first evening of the second week, I gathered everyone in the classroom, both aides and students, and laid down the rules.

“Ladies, all this week you are going to be conducting freestyle sex labs in the evenings, starting in a few minutes. The guys are each going to pick one of you to fuck, and the rest of you are going to help them out. You are going to be challenged both mentally and physically in these labs. Physically, of course, because during these labs, the guy is going to do anything he wants to do, and you will accommodate him. Mentally, because you are going to experience what it means to put the big cock above anything else- to respond to all its needs. There is no lesson plan, and no control or help from me. It will be just you and the huge cock. You are making great progress at becoming size queens…this is where the real testing is starting to happen. Go into the labs with an attitude of respect and submission, and be ready to learn things you don’t know, and apply the things you do know. I have great faith that you will all do very well. And remember, ladies: the lab doesn’t stop. No matter what, the lab doesn’t stop. Is that clear?”

The students were all listening with fascination. They nodded.

I then had the guys pick which girl they each wanted to fuck in their freestyle lab. Since Joe had the largest cock, he got to pick first. He chose Tiffany, who had just taken his entire length in the sex lab today, and showed a lot of enthusiasm doing it. In addition, she was quite attractive, and I could tell Joe was ready to tear into her for real tonight. The front of his pants were already sporting a tremendous bulge, and he looked like he was ready to step out of them right there in the classroom as Tiffany rose and went ahead of him up to his room to get ready, casting a backwards smile at his obviously enormous package.

Brandon was next, and picked Rachel, whom he had also just fucked today during her sex lab. She had some trouble taking all of his horse cock, and it surprised me that he selected the girl who had the most trouble handling his size for the freestyle lab. He must be getting ready to really break her in, I thought, and made a note to check in on them a few times to make sure he didn’t kill the girl.

Jared was last, and picked Jen, who was one of the more advanced students that had been working with Joe all day. Aside from the diagnostic, he had never really fucked her, and I could tell that he found her extremely sexy and couldn’t keep his eyes off her as she got up to go to his room.

After they had left, I gave out the remaining room assignments: I sent Suki to Joe’s room to be his assistant (I always wanted her to see him in action. Of all the students, she was still the most timid when it came to respecting and submitting to size, and I wanted her to be exposed to Joe’s huge, aggressive, magical domination. Meredith I sent to Jared’s room, and Anna to Brandon’s. Then I started the clock for one hour, and began roaming the halls to observe the education taking place.

Reactions: B_er

alysen6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Within minutes, moans and screams began flooding the hallways. They were cries of surrender and shock, of pleasure and fear- sounds of girls experiencing the undiluted, unobstructed power of huge cocks, allowed to conquer and dominate on their own time, in their own places, without rules or restraints. It was a beautiful sound, and as I walked up and down outside the rooms, I caught a vision of how the world should be: like this, all the time…a world where size is allowed to be the awe-inspiring, worship inducing force that it is. Where guys who have huge dicks receive the respect and wonder that they were created to have, where their great size isn’t ignored and belittled as an oddity or inconvenience, where no woman would dare to disrespect or insult a cock she couldn’t handle. Where hung men can command the admiration and privilege that the rest of us know they deserve, where every girl can experience what is taking place here. My school was a window into the future, and I was amazed by the awesome view that I had from that closed, dark hallway.

I passed Joe’s room, where the most noise was coming from. I walked in to find Tiffany sprawled face down on the bed, her legs spread wide in a V and her ass slightly raised in the air. Her firm breasts were smashed beneath her body, looking comically sexy as they writhed in time to her wiggling body. Joe was on top of her, his slight frame dwarfed by his gigantic package and impossibly large ball sack hanging down from his spread legs. His monstrous cock was embedded halfway inside Tiffany’s ass, and she looked like she was about to split in half from the size of it. It was covered in lube, which Suki was slathering on from her position behind them, a towel over one shoulder and a look on her face that told me that she was quickly discovering a newfound respect for Joe. He had Tiffany’s hands behind her back, which was probably for the best, since it made her unable to move much beneath the power of his giant size, which was trying to cram further down her tiny asshole. She had thrown off all composure and was shouting loudly in time with his efforts. “OOOH FUCK! OWW OWW OWW OOOH GOD!” I knew Tiffany had a high tolerance for pain, but this was probably more than she had ever experienced before. And it was only 10 minutes into the lab. I reached over and gave Joe’s huge scrotum a respectful caress, which was bobbing mightily behind the massive column that didn’t seem to be moving any deeper into the trapped girl’s body. I knew he had never gotten more than half his cock into any girl’s ass before, and tonight was the night he was going to try.

alysen6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After a minute more watching them, I left Joe to his ambitious project and wandered over to Brandon’s room, where he had Rachel on the bed froggie style, his fat dick all the way inside her and moving with short, forceful movements in and out. His large body was wrapped around her, and his hands were fondling her beautiful breasts, enjoying her entire body while his thick cock was locked tightly inside her. Rachel was clearly having some trouble, but had a look of focused determination. When Brandon thrust his hips forward and pushed his meat all the way inside her, she winced and sucked in a gasp of air, letting it out with a moan. I was surprised that he was being as gentle as he was, but it was still the first half of the lab, and Brandon could go for hours if he chose to. Right now he was merely loving Rachel’s slender body and gorgeous face while he fucked her rhythmically inside his embrace.

I gave them a smile and left to Jared’s room. When I walked in I was surprised to see that he wasn’t fucking her at all, but was lying face up naked on the bed, his knees up and his crotch exposed to Jen, who was busy giving him a handjob and rimjob simultaneously. Her face was buried underneath his large ball sack, and she was licking his ass vigorously while her hands tried to grasp all of his 9 inch cock together, rubbing gently but energetically up and down his long shaft, which was red and huge and throbbing with pleasure. Jared himself had his eyes closed and his mouth open, his head thrown back on the pillow in a pose of ecstasy. When Jen dug especially deep with her warm wet tongue, his body gave a jolt, and he lifted his head up slightly, gasping with delight. His big cock was oozing precum, and it ran down the sides of his cock until Jen’s hands caught it and spread it all around his girth, which soon began to shine and throb even more. I could tell Jared loved getting rimmed, and loved fucking girls in the ass. During the technique classes, he found it hard to contain himself when he started giving the students anal penetration, wanting to start thrusting and fucking without restraint. I knew that after this excellent service that Jen was giving him, he would expect to fuck her hard in the ass until he came. She was a great student, though, and I knew she would perform great for him. Of all the thoughts the girls had on size worship, I liked hers the best. She was aggressive yet thoughtful, wanting to serve big dicks out of a natural feeling of obligation for them, and she expected the same of everyone else. As I watched her expertly tongue Jared’s impressive package, I knew she would be one of our better graduates.

The freestyle lab lasted the scheduled hour, but I let Joe run about five minutes over- I returned to his room to call time, and found him amazingly balls deep in Tiffany’s ass, his body in a dominant position over her exhausted frame, his hands pressing hard on the backs of her shoulders. At first I thought she was unconscious, but after a few seconds I heard her give some low growls in time with Joe’s god-like thrusts into her subdued ass, his enormous penis snaking almost five or six inches out of her before slamming back into her again, like some kind of mindless machine. His eyes were closed and I could tell he was almost ready to cum, his teeth clenched tightly and sweat running down his thin temples. Suki was kneeling behind them both on the floor, her head level with Tiffany’s ass, and I could tell that for the past 20 minutes Joe had forgotten she was even there, leaving her only to stare in awe at his raw power and domination. I wished I had a camera at that moment, because her expression was possibly the best snapshot of worship I had ever seen. She sat transfixed at the amazing effects of his size, like she had just witnessed an act of God, and her gaze spoke only of respect and fear. It was exactly why I wanted her to be his assistant for the lab, and it seemed to have worked. Finally Joe was ready to cum, and his legs wrapped around Tiffany’s while his tight skinny ass rammed tight against hers and started convulsing. He came an enormous amount, and I was sorry today that I wouldn’t be able to see it, because he had chosen instead to fire his entire load into Tiffany. I could tell he was exhilarated at finally getting his entire cock inside a girl’s ass, and he was determined to leave his mark there. She knew it was nearly over, and summoned the rest of her energy to push back against his frame and absorb the shock of his massive ejaculation. Judging from their writhing, he must have shot at least five or six ropes into her ass, and even afterward remained lodged inside her while his breathing returned to normal and he let Suki wipe the sweat from his face with a towel. It was longer than an hour, but I didn’t feel right to stop it. Especially when it came to Joe, I could see that freestyle labs were definitely an area I could compromise in.

Ascyltos

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Great story - well written. You should protect your copyright, don't let this idea (and others) get stolen. I'd pay to read this.

jantightblnd

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi Alysen6, Just wanted to thank you for your amazing story. I have learned so much already, from your story about size worship. Im literally in awe... Thanks again. Jan

alysen6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks, guys. I've thought about publishing some of my writing, but I think I'd rather do it more out of principle than for money. I just love size and want others to love size, too. If that happens, I count myself successful. :)

Thanks for the compliments! The story will continue...

Aly

alysen6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The next day the energy in the school was radically different. I could feel it from the moment I left my room and went downstairs to start setting up the next round of labs. The guys were up and walking around, and their interaction with the girls was interesting to watch. Since the full power of their big cocks was unleashed in the freestyle labs yesterday, the aides seemed to regard all the students with an air of confidence and ownership. They didn’t look at them shyly or longingly anymore, but now with glances of intention that seemed to say, “maybe tonight I’ll fuck YOU.” The girls knew exactly what these glances meant, and that now their performance at the school didn’t stop when the lab was over. Since any aide could pick a girl to fuck that evening however he wanted to, it was to her advantage to get on his better side, in hopes that he would make the experience manageable for her, or perhaps just pass her on to a smaller guy. The students used to pass them before with blushes and giggles, but now they lowered their heads respectfully or gave them a humble greeting as they went by. Furthermore, since Joe had the biggest dick and picked his girl first, I noticed that the other two aides took a more submissive attitude toward him, establishing him as the alpha male in the school. A sort of hierarchy developed, with Brandon superior to Jared, and Joe superior to him. This was interesting and exciting for me to watch, because the three had become friends in the few weeks they had known each other, but their relationship had a layer of competition underneath it that was noticeable. Brandon would sometimes chide Jared when he fucked a girl that Jared had been working on for a few days, saying he hadn’t “loosened her up” enough for him, which made Jared fuck the next one harder and deeper in order to avoid Brandon’s ribbing. I felt the difference working on me as well: when two aides requested to work on the same girl in a technique lab, I always deferred to the better hung guy, almost without thinking about it, and the smaller guy didn’t argue. I even forgot the restriction I gave to Joe that he not fuck a girl who hadn’t worked with him yet. On the second evening he picked Meredith for his freestyle lab, in front of everyone in the class. He had never fucked her before, and I knew why he had done this so publicly without asking me first: he thought he should be able to fuck anyone in the class, and he was testing me to see if I would resist him. I stood dumbstruck for a moment, surprised that he would be so bold, but then nodded and agreed as if this had always been the rule. Since size worship was the whole reason for the school’s existence, and it was already the second week, it seemed wrong to deny Joe any student he wanted to fuck during freestyle labs. If Jared could fuck any one of them, then Joe with his much larger penis should certainly be allowed to as well, and make his choice before Jared.

Joe started to walk around school without dressing, letting his soft meat swing proudly between his thin legs as he walked, his enormous ball sack slapping against them. I also found that he had been taking girls into his room at night, when everyone else was asleep. This was on the third day of lab week, when I left my room early in the morning to see Anna slipping out of his room in a furtive rush. She stopped when it was clear I had seen her, and leaned against the wall in an embarrassed pose. I was mildly upset and asked what she had been doing. She explained that she had spent the night with Joe in order to practice a few techniques that she didn’t think she had mastered yet. This seemed somewhat plausible (Anna was a very earnest student, though she lacked some confidence), but I knew there had to be more. I found out that Joe had approached her the day before and offered to give her a “1” score on a pleasure exam next week if she would service him in his room every night. She agreed and had spent the whole night licking his giant scrotum, something Joe loved to have done while he fell asleep. She had felt that she was slipping behind the other students, and was nervous about failing next week. I let her go and told her I would think about the matter.

On one hand it was cheating, since nighttime wasn’t class time, and Joe should really give the 1 to the girl who pleasured him the best during the 30 minute exam, not the entire week before. On the other hand, I wondered if I wasn’t missing an opportunity to further instill the spirit of size worship in my students by forbidding any sex outside of the curriculum. The best judge of how to pleasure a big cock is the guy who owns the big cock, and that pleasure might include a lifestyle of service, not just rote techniques performed on his penis during a specific tested time period. If I allowed the aides to make deals and stipulations with the students behind the scenes, it might be a more realistic chance for the girls to practice serving big dicks like they would in the real world- without rules or supervision. It should not be their only grade, of course, but I saw the value in definitely making it part of their education.

In the end I decided on a compromise. I approached Joe and told him that I wanted to make a separate grade that each of the girls would receive: At the end of the third week, before their final exam, each aide would rank order the girls from 1 to 6 based on their opinion of their performance since the beginning of the semester. In order to graduate, each student had to rank a 1 or a 2 in at least one guy’s scale. I told him that he could make demands and deals with Anna and the rest of the girls, as long as this grade was the only one he would barter with. My goal was to make this grade an incentive for the students to compete for the approval of the aides during the entire course. Joe agreed, and I told the other two as well, both of whom thought it was a good idea. The students themselves took the news with anticipation and a bit of alarm: it was already the second week, and some of them already had a head start. I told them I had a lot of faith in their street smarts and feminine intuition (what girl doesn’t know what a guy wants?) and that this was a much needed element in their education. “This school is supposed to prepare you for real life,” I said. “These are the same rules as you’ll find out there.”

alysen6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was during the second week that I found time to grade the written exams from the first week. I had prepared twenty questions for them to answer. There wasn’t necessarily one right answer for each question, but I did expect the students to be able to articulate their views on size, and have a solid philosophy for size worship. A few examples:

Question #1: Explain why cock size is important.

On this question I was looking not only to make sure the girls can explain why they love big dicks, but also to explain a broader philosophy of why cock size is important in general. It was not enough for them to say, “I personally prefer them,” but they had to be able to persuade others to respect and love size as well.

Question #2: Explain the concept of the Hung Male as Superior Male. How well does this concept fit in your personal philosophy? How well does it fit with your personal lifestyle?

This question prompts the students to discuss the importance of the identity of the hung male- do they see a guy with a big dick as a superior guy? What should their personal philosophy or actions be in order to live out this idea?

Question #5: Discuss the role of power in sex with a big penis. Where does the power from a big penis come from, and what significance does it have to you?

Here I am leading the student to talk about submission and dominance in size worship- how a girl’s reaction to a big penis should be a reaction to its power, and that her attitude toward it during sex should reflect his possession of power, and her lack of it.

Question #11 (the last half of the questions were scenario questions): There is a male coworker who is a peer at your place of work. He is interested in you, but you are not really interested in him, though you don’t specifically dislike him. He is of average appearance, intelligence, and build. From a girl who had sex with him before, you find out that he is very well endowed (9”+). What should your reaction to this information now be? Give specific examples.

The answer to this question could be anything from “have sex with him,” to “anything he wants.” Some girls approached it from a social angle (they would feel obligated to show interest in him as a dating interest), and some only from a sexual angle (they would feel obligated to pleasure his penis sexually). All were unanimous that he should be able to fuck them, of course, which I expected, but the answers varied in specifics and extents.

Question #16: You have a female friend who has just met a guy she is interested in. She tells you that she is nervous about fucking him, however, because he is hung very large. What do you say or do?

This is a very open ended question, and ties back to the previous questions that touch on why size is important and what a girl’s response to it should be. In addition, however, it adds a social element that ensures that the students are prepared to do some teaching of their own.

I thought I picked very good questions for the written theory exam, and the answers were all rather satisfactory. I could tell who was much more studied and philosophical than others, but every student had the fundamentals of size worship down very well. No one received lower than a “C,” and Jen received a perfect score, expounding on the virtues of size even more than I probably could have done.

alysen6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lab week progressed very quickly and dramatically, with all the girls showing vast improvement from day to day. Brandon broke Suki in very well, and soon she was able to take every inch of his fat cock without a struggle, as well as fit almost half of it in her little mouth. This came not a day too soon, because on the evening of the sixth day Joe selected her for his freestyle lab, something she had been preparing for with some amount of nervousness. She had seen the power of his huge dick unleashed on every other girl, and now it was her turn. He showed mercy and didn’t make her take his cock in her ass like he had Tiffany, but he did fuck her very aggressively after teabagging her with his oversized nut sack. She couldn’t fit both of his balls in her mouth, but he did have her stuff as much of his sack in her mouth as he could fit, and I thought she was going to choke on the size of it, but she handled herself very well, letting her tongue make up for the small capacity of her mouth. Joe was noticeably pleased, which may have been the reason he chose to fuck her pussy instead of her ass. He was becoming very adept at rewarding good performance by the students, and punishing poor performance. He was very responsive when he needed to be, and very unresponsive when he needed to be, making sure the girl he was with knew how well she was pleasuring him, but also being able to take his pleasure by force if it was necessary. He loved being big, loved fucking, and loved the power that his size gave him, especially in the intense atmosphere of the academy.

Jared also showed a great deal of progress in being assertive with his size and fucking in a way that was both instructive and impressive. He lost his boyish shyness and began communicating with the students as a teacher, not as a sex partner. His interaction with the other two guys gave him a clear purpose during his sessions with the girls- he took his role in breaking them in very seriously, ensuring they were prepared in every way to take their size worship to the next level with Brandon and Joe. Sometimes he would even finish his own lab slightly early in order to walk down the hall and check on a girl who had moved up to one of the bigger guys for the first time. He would stand in the doorway, observing her performance with the larger cock intently, as if he was rating his own performance as her trainer. Afterwards he usually took her aside and asked for her feedback on the fuck she had just had, giving her his own advice and pointers on how he thought she did. Of all the aides he was the only one who did this, and I thought it lent a warm note of humanity to his teaching style. He had a big heart to match his big cock, and he was turning into a tough but caring instructor.

At the end of lab week, Nick told he had a surprise for me. I knew he had been filming most of the labs and all of the classroom lessons on his fancy digital recorder, but I didn’t expect to see what a masterpiece he had created with all the footage. He led me into the business office on the ground floor of the school where we kept all the records and computer files, and logged on to the computer. He had created a website for the academy! It was a well designed pay site that boasted every single lesson I had given the girls, and every single lab that he could attend to film at one time. He took me through the various pages of the site, showing me how well they had turned out. The footage of the sex was high quality and very erotic, and my voice in the background coaching the student could be clearly heard and understood. He had listed the pointers for each lesson or lab beneath the movie viewer, which read like a syllabus for the class. Then he showed me a section of the website that had a page for each one of the aides, with pictures and a biography, and a short video with an interview he had done with each them, asking them about the academy and dick size and what was taught here. The next section was identical, with a page for each one of the students. He had taken them each aside for a video interview at the beginning of the first week, and then again at the beginning of this, the second week. He told me he planned on doing it one last time at the end of the third week. This way, the web audience could track the progress of each girl after watching their labs throughout the semester. It was fantastically sexy and well done. A pay-porn site, for sure, but much more than that: it was also a great method of advertising, a vehicle for recruitment- for more aides, and more students. Last of all, it had the potential of generating a large amount of money, a subject that had been on my mind for a while.

The academy was an excellent idea, but it wasn’t feasible to keep it open for very long without a solid source of income. I couldn’t ask the students to pay such a large amount for tuition for just a 3-week course- indeed, for this first trial class I had offered it free of charge. But Nick said the website had been up for only 10 days, and had already generated more than a thousand dollars for the school. “Imagine how much we’ll be bringing in after the first few semesters will be over and all the videos are up on the archives,” he told me. I said it was an excellent idea, and that he had done a fabulous job on it. This not only allowed us to pay all the bills and let the school pay for itself, it also let students attend it absolutely free, and allowed us to promote all the aides to full time instructors and pay them a proper salary.

This was something I had wanted to do from the beginning, but I didn’t know how well the guys would take to instructing girls in size worship, and I didn’t know where the money would come from. But I knew that they could only work here for so many semesters for free before they would have to move on and get real jobs that paid money. Now, with the website paying for the school, I could offer them positions as full time faculty, and pay them accordingly, so they could work here all year round. This was exciting, and relieved a concern that had been growing in my mind as the end of the semester grew closer. That evening I gathered the guys together and pitched them the job offer. I told them I would have their definite salary amounts by graduation day, after I could predict how large our budget from the website would be. “You aren’t aides anymore,” I said. “I see you all as instructors at my school. I want you all to have that position permanently.” They took the news gladly, and all said they planned on staying on with me for at least a few more semesters. The next week I had the amounts projected well enough to sign them into contract. I decided that the pay should be based on a combination of time at the academy (I anticipated hiring more instructors in the future) and penis size. Hence I gave Joe the largest amount, and Brandon and Jared each a smaller amount, respectively. I also had Nick add a recruitment and application process on the website, for members of the web audience who were interested in joining our school as either students or faculty. He was in charge of screening the applications and selecting the best ones for me to either deny, or schedule an interview or audition. I scheduled them all for two weeks in the future, however- the next week was exam week, and it would require all of our attention.

alysen6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Due to the changes I had made in the grading scheme and the curriculum, exam week had been set up to be very competitive and sexually charged. The students were already showing themselves to be eager to pass the exams, beat out the other girls, and not to go easy or help each other out. The instructors, as I had newly promoted them, were confident and ready for the tests. I explained the rules to them again, but I could tell they knew exactly what my intent for the pleasure exams was. It was a competition among three students at a time to pleasure each one of them the best, and after 30 minutes they would judge who performed the best. Their judgment was final, and I didn’t place any restrictions on what positions they could assume, or how much they chose to take control. I would require their exact cooperation on the scenario exams scheduled for later, so these exams were more for them to administer. The girls, however, could choose who they wanted to work with for their tests.

I was hoping their choices would be even, and they were, with each instructor giving two exams. I scheduled one of Jared’s exams first, and put Suki, Rachel, and Anna against each other. It was a morning exam, and all of them came to his room very prepared, both mentally and physically. Jared had just stepped out of the shower, and his cock and ball sack were warm and large and heavy. The past two weeks had turned him into a very good instructor, and to begin the exam, he took up a position on the bed on all fours, stretching his lanky back out and spreading his legs, leaving his beautiful big package hanging down from his hips. I smiled when I saw this, because I knew what Jared was looking for- he loved being pleasured anally, and this position gave all three girls full access to both his ass and his genitals, and he was going to see who was going to go for what. I had not allowed any other students into the room to watch, lest they get an unfair advantage by watching what sort of techniques Jared rewarded. Both the other instructors were there, however, and also Nick, with his ever-present recorder, ready to take our very first exam down for posterity.

All three girls were undressed and looking beautiful- their hair had been meticulously done (which I didn’t expect, but now thinking about it, seemed natural for them to attend to) and their bodies washed and scented, as if the slightest psychological effect might give one of them the edge over the others. I had grouped these particular three together, since they were the less advanced group that had requested Jared as an instructor. I put the more advanced three in his second exam session, scheduled for tomorrow. These three were quite an even match, and I was eager to see not only how much they had learned in the past two weeks about sex with a big cock, but also about how much they had paid attention to the details of how to please this particular guy. It looked like Jared was going to give them plenty of hints- he was spread out on the bed like a stud horse ready for a breeding session- and I hoped they would pick up on all his cues.

I placed the girls in a starting position kneeling on the floor, made sure Nick was ready to record, gave the girls the last bit of instructions, and started the clock. They moved up and onto the bed quickly, angling for the best position in front of the others. Rachel, the taller and more athletic of the three, muscled to the center behind Jared, gripped his hips firmly on either side, and plunged her face into his waiting ass, beginning to lick his crack up and down with her wet, eager tongue, stopping now and then only to thrust all of it deep inside of him. Anna had just missed this position, but after failing to edge Rachel out of the way, swung underneath his body instead, taking up the second best position on her back beneath his large dangling cock. She took it in her hands and slipped it deftly into her mouth. It was still soft enough that she could fit the whole thing down her throat easily, and she began working it in and out of her mouth, holding the base of it with her hands so that he could feel her deliberate motions on his whole shaft, and worked her hands over it as it slipped out of her mouth in energetic sucks. Suki missed both of these positions, and after a brief display of hesitation mixed with frustration, she improvised, laying on her back perpendicular to Jared and sliding her head underneath him just above Anna. She tilted her head at an angle and took his low-hanging ball sack into her mouth, straining to fit both balls inside. She succeeded, though he was just barely too large for her to get the entire sack in her mouth. I could see that she was applying the knowledge she had gained from pleasuring Joe’s enormous scrotum, and in mere seconds she was handling Jared’s smaller yet still very ample sack with great efficiency.

alysen6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The three girls worked diligently in these positions- Rachel at his ass, Anna on his cock, and Suki under his balls- for about 10 minutes. Jared was moaning intensely and rocking gently in time with the girls’ efforts, his eyes closed in concentration and his head down on the bed so that his forehead was touching the pillow. I could tell that it was going to be hard for him to rank the girls as the better and best performers- the three sensations he was experiencing were so distinct, each with its own great pleasure. I remarked this to Brandon, who was standing next to me, watching them as well. “He should change up the position, or at least rotate them around so he can compare them,” he whispered back. It was a good idea, and I wondered what Jared was going to do.

A minute later, as if he had heard us, he suddenly flipped over on his back beside Anna, who was laying face up on the bed beside him now. He looked down at the three students and gathered his long legs up so that his feet were almost under him, lifting his ass up and slightly toward his head. Suki’s head was directly under him when he changed positions, and seeing her chance now in this new pose she turned onto her side and darted in to place her mouth directly below Jared’s ball sack, drawing her tongue downward along his flesh until she reached his ass. Once here, she drew her body inward into a sort of ball, and began massaging his thighs as she started giving him a good, hard rim job. Her hands wandered inward to stroke his big cock as well, but Rachel had moved forward to take up a position on her knees above Suki, and she pushed her hands out of the way in order to start giving him a blow job, stroking his scrotum and the base of his large shaft as she did so. He was fully hard now, and she had trouble getting it inside her mouth from this position. Jared reached down and placed his hands on the back of Rachel’s head, guiding her mouth strokes to be firm and deep as he lay his head back down, enjoying her work.

The way Rachel and Suki had occupied the bed left no room for Anna, who tried once or twice to get access to Jared’s package, but with no success. She thought for a minute and then rose up on her knees and straddled his body, facing him, moving his arms gently out of the way. She took her supple hands and started massaging his lanky torso, leaning forward to kiss and lick his neck and chest. Jared didn’t expect this, and opened his eyes to smile at her, lifting his head once or twice to kiss her, and fondling her breasts as she continued her massage of his body. They all remained in this position for another 10 minutes or so, enough time for Jared to get a solid read on their work. Finally, for the last leg of the exam, he rose to his knees, facing the girls, his tall body stretching over them as they clamored for a part of his big package. His long cock was now fully hard, and there was more than enough of it for two of them to suck and lick it on either side of him at the same time. Anna, however, didn’t want to miss out on making sure she pleasured his ass as he always liked, and moved around behind him, spreading his legs slightly so she could rim him like the other two girls did earlier. Suki and Rachel, meanwhile, took station on either side of his big penis and moved up and down its length, pleasing it with their panting mouths. He put his hands on their heads and caressed them as they worked, breathing heavily and occasionally moaning when Anna showed extra eagerness in her work on his ass.

I gave Jared a two minute warning when the exam was coming to a close, and he decided to cum. He slipped a hand onto his cock and started stroking it almost violently. The girls stopped and waited in excited expectation- Anna stopped rimming him and moved around to the front so as not to miss out on the end of the test. It only took about half a minute, and Jared’s loud groans announced to everyone that he was about to shoot a very large load. It came quickly and powerfully, pumping quite a few long shots of cum onto the waiting test-takers, who opened their mouths and turned up their faces, pushing each other to get into the center. They need not have worried- Jared sprayed all of them rather liberally, and there was so much cum dripping down their faces and breasts that no one watching was sure who had received the most. “I think that was a tie,” Brandon said to me with a smirk.

I moved the girls out and back to their own rooms to clean up, telling them we would have the scores from the test in a while. I got Jared a drink of water while he lay back contentedly on the bed. “What do you think?” I asked.

“They all did really well,” he said. “But I think Rachel was definitely the best- the way she licked me and sucked my dick had the best technique.”

I expected Rachel was going to get the 1, as she was clearly the most confident and took the best opportunities of the three. Joe and Brandon nodded from the side of the room. “That’s what I thought,” I told him. “Who gets the 2?”

Jared closed his eyes and thought for a minute. “It was pretty close between the other two, but I think Anna did better. She found the best ways to work with what she had, and she did a good job expressing herself when she did it.”

I thought this was a good decision, although he was right- it was very close, and all three of them did well. I brought the girls back in the room after they had cleaned up and dressed, and announced the scores. Jared told them they were all excellent students, and that he had felt great through the whole exam. I encouraged them to take what they knew and build on it with their minds. “You all have nothing wrong with your technique,” I said. “Now it’s just a matter of doing what comes naturally and doing it with a passion, especially during the exams. Some of you will have to test more than twice, but that’s okay. You are all turning into great size queens, and you should be proud of yourselves.” I dismissed them, and we all got ready for Brandon’s exam next.

alysen6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Brandon’s first pleasure exam was going to be given to Rachel, Jen, and Meredith. I gave him some time to get ready, and he stripped naked and lay down on the bed on his back. I anticipated this- it meant that he expected blow jobs from the students, and I knew they would know that as well. Brandon’s cock seemed to be specially designed to be sucked- its awesome girth and ample foreskin made it a pleasure to take orally, so that a girl’s hands and mouth seemed to move as one organ when she went down on him, his soft skin remaining slippery and smooth when it was all coated with saliva. It was only half hard now, and already very large, lying over his left thigh in anticipation of the next 30 minutes of competition between three girls which I thought were somewhat evenly matched. Although Jen was definitely better at size worship, she hadn’t worked with Brandon as much as the other two, and I was surprised she chose him and Joe as examiners rather than Jared. It could have been the fact that the less advanced students were going to pick Jared, and she thought she would be more competitive being tested by the larger instructors. As it was, the competition was probably going to be between her physical abilities, and Rachel and Meredith’s knowledge of Brandon’s preferences. She had good instincts either way, though, and I was curious to see who was going to come out on top in this exam.

Unbeknownst to Brandon and I, the girls had gotten together and formed a strategy. Since they assumed that the girl who gave him the best blow job would win, they had decided not to compete and struggle for positions during the exam, which wouldn’t help any of them. Instead, they agreed to give each tester 10 minutes of exclusive access to his penis, while the other two would not interfere and wait their turn. That would make for a fair exam, and the best girl would win. Hence, Meredith would take the first 10 minutes, Rachel the next ten, and Jen the last.

It was a fine strategy, but unfortunately Brandon had other plans. Meredith took her full turn, but only a few minutes into Rachel’s turn, as she was bobbing up and down gracefully and eagerly on his now solidly huge cock, he sat up suddenly and nudged her to one side. He turned and grabbed Jen by the waist, who had been lying beside him, caressing his balls. I wasn’t sure if he had caught onto their plan and wanted to throw them an unpredictable curve, or if he had simply grown tired of Jen not doing anything noticeable to pleasure him and now was going to ensure that he would get his usage out of her. Or he might have just decided that he wanted to FUCK. Whatever the reason, Brandon threw Jen down on her back in the middle of the bed, where he had formerly been lying, and moved inside her legs to a missionary position. It happened quickly, but Jen was alert and reacted properly, moving her own legs up and preparing her body to accept the pounding he was about to administer. I remember thinking that his cock had never looked so large or thick to me as it did when he reached down and moved his head swiftly into her pussy, and shoved nearly half of his shaft down it in one powerful thrust. Luckily for Jen, Rachel’s spit had lubricated his cock very well, and it slid in almost without resistance. She threw her head back and cried out in exhilaration as he bent forward and embraced her with his big arms, wrapping his legs further around her hips and pushing his fat meat several inches deeper.

The other two girls lay stunned for several seconds, watching Brandon’s huge cock dominate their co-ed, as all at once their well-crafted plan had been upset. Did this mean Jen was going to be favored for the grade if she took his size properly? Did this mean he was punishing her for not trying to suck his cock earlier, and he was now fucking her for her turn? Should they leave her alone and sit back, like she did for them? I watched them with curiosity and amusement, as I was probably the only person in the room who knew what was going on. All of them needed this grade, and no one wanted to risk not doing enough: although they had all agreed on a truce, it was broken now, and all bets were off. Nick was recording the whole exam, of course, and I tapped him and signaled to make sure he captured their expressions, which were a comical mix of jealousy and bewilderment. Finally, as if they had both come to the same conclusion at once, they rushed forward and attacked Brandon’s body, sucking his sack with their mouths, grabbing his thrusting cock with their hands, and massaging or fingering his ass with their other hands. All at once everyone on the bed came together in a familiar, passionate fuck, with Brandon still straining to cram his entire size into Jen, Jen straining and struggling to handle his breath-taking power fuck, and Rachel and Meredith egging him on with their shameless worship from behind. It was beautiful to behold.

Brandon got his whole cock inside Jen after just a minute, and after some hefty fucking, he blew his entire load inside her. We knew it was coming by his groans, and the girls heightened their efforts until the very end. He threw his whole body into his orgasm, and Jen looked like she was about to die, but she handled herself like a total expert. I was immensely proud, as I had never seen Brandon fuck anyone that aggressively before, and she did great. He had cum several minutes before the exam was scheduled to be over, and for some reason he decided to lay there, his giant dick still lodged deep inside the girl underneath him, while the two behind him continued to caress and worship his body. Finally, after I had called time, he stirred himself and withdrew, toweling off slowly while the girls recovered their senses and clothing. In the end, he awarded Jen the top score, due to her champion efforts handling his fuck, and Meredith the second score, for her superior blow job.

61_

"GRE" = "Graduate Record Examinations"

Its the SAT of grad school; a standardized test for grad school admissions.