The size of my arm

Well fuck me, this post actually made me get me tape out. I measured my forearm. from crook of inner elbow to last crease in thy wrist is 11". My cock is just on 8" , just on me belly button, meself standing upright. So, why did I do that? Will ask myself tomorrow when I'm a little more sobre:)

party on dude:)

Last edited by a moderator:

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Well fuck me, this post actully made me get me tape out. I measured my forearm. from cook of inner elbow to last crease in thy wrist is 11". My cock is just on 8" , just on me belly button, meself standing upright. So, why did I do that? Will ask myself tomorrow when I'm a little more sobre:)
You look like you could use an eggnog, mate. Happy Merry.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
srk515, I used to be a high-school English teacher, now retired.

The statement the woman makes about her arm is called an oxymoron, a contradiction of sorts: saying one thing while referring to another. This figurative language or poetic device is used to ignitite critical thinking and visual acuity.

Oxymororon was one of my poetry test questions. What is an oxymoron, when is it used, and what are three examples of an oxymoron?

Obviously, his cock is not that big as her arm, even if her arm were small. LOL. In this sentence a simile is used (as): comparing his cock to her arm.

Women are speaking figuratively; not literally in those terms.

uuummm...excuse me "teacher". The statement the woman makes is called hyperbole, not an oxymoron. She is using hyperbole...obvious, extravagant and intentional exaggeration, used to create emphasis or effect.

Your definition of an oxymoron "an oxymoron, a contradiction of sorts: saying one thing while referring to another" is not correct.

An oxymoron is a figure of speech using two contradictory terms such as...living dead, bittersweet, virtual reality, jumbo shrimp or more facetiously, military intelligence.

Where exactly were you a high-school English teacher?

You look like you could use an eggnog, mate. Happy Merry.
That actually bought tears to my eyes. Or was it just the smoke? :) Ta fella, thank you for your wishes, I wish you and yours all the very best for the years end and even better for the year ahead. Kiss Kiss :)

Maybe I should start to copywrite the shit I say.............Naaaaahh So many things be from Anonymous. <<<< Thats me :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Well, you are, after all, Canadian. I don't expect my superiors to understand me. :tongue:

To be honest, I'm only in Canada for educational purposes. My country of origin is something I would like to keep to myself although there are several people that know of it already.

Oh and yeah, I don't think they're contradicting anything when they are saying "It's the size of my arm", but more like exaggerating to a great degree. So I don't think we can call this an oxymoron. Not that I'm an expert on English but I agree with the previous poster.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
To be honest, I'm only in Canada for educational purposes. My country of origin is something I would like to keep to myself although there are several people that know of it already.

Oh and yeah, I don't think they're contradicting anything when they are saying "It's the size of my arm", but more like exaggerating to a great degree. So I don't think we can call this an oxymoron. Not that I'm an expert on English but I agree with the previous poster.
I agree, it's not quite an oxymoron. I think it's really just stupid people doing what stupid people do.

1kmb1

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
uuummm...excuse me "teacher". The statement the woman makes is called hyperbole, not an oxymoron. She is using hyperbole...obvious, extravagant and intentional exaggeration, used to create emphasis or effect.

Your definition of an oxymoron "an oxymoron, a contradiction of sorts: saying one thing while referring to another" is not correct.

An oxymoron is a figure of speech using two contradictory terms such as...living dead, bittersweet, virtual reality, jumbo shrimp or more facetiously, military intelligence.

Where exactly were you a high-school English teacher?

damn it, i was going to be the smart ass. :tongue:

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
damn it, i was going to be the smart ass. :tongue:

Lol...I really wasn't trying to be a smart ass...this time :redface:

Normally it's a bit pedantic to point these things out, but when somebody claims to have been a high-school English teacher, to have specifically taught and tested students on the meaning and usage of oxymorons, and then proceeds to display a complete misunderstanding of the concept, well...one does have to wonder.