The size of my penis

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
Interests you? Yes?

But what is more interesting....is my amazing inability to cook!

Does a man who can cook turn you on?

I want to learn how to cook, I think it would be great to cook for a girl! But...I'm too lazy to actually get off my ass and start learning!

I can make eggs and grilled cheese sandwich. Frozen pizza is my specialty though!

What size pizza is perfect for you? Do you go more for a 10'' or a 14'' pizza? Do you like deep dish or new york style?
If its not cooked long enough will you not be satisfied?
HAHA!

Yeaaaa...

seriously though! If a guy goes "I know how to cook, let me make you something" does it make you wet? lolz. ^_^

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
I make a mean fried ham and egg and cheese sandwich. I fry everything on a skillet in butter and put it all on sourdough. Someone asked if I could cook. I started to say yes, and then a friend said "he doesn't cook, he constructs." Apparently she thinks my food preparation is missing some nurturing quality that would be necessary to call it cooking.

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
this is such a random post lol. it should be in etc. and not women's issues though.

I fail to see how it should be anywhere but here!

Besides, it's better than all those "whats the best dick size!" posts!

Its a real question. Does a man who can cook turn you on. The rest of the post is just fluff for your own entertainment or lack thereof.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this is such a random post lol. it should be in etc. and not women's issues though.

True, as most threads here it doesn't belong in women's issues...

But what the heck...

seriously though! If a guy goes "I know how to cook, let me make you something" does it make you wet? lolz. ^_^

Well, I can tell you I'll be more interested in a guy that can cook a decent meal than a guy with a 7" pencil dick... :tongue:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
True, as most threads here it doesn't belong in women's issues...

But what the heck...

Well, I can tell you I'll be more interested in a guy that can cook a decent meal than a guy with a 7" pencil dick... :tongue:

i agree Tiny princess as it is like i have stated in other post. their are way more things about a man that i look for than just his cock size look of it or the like. but since i got my hubby now i dont have to take them home any more to enjoy them.:smile:

meerin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A guy who can cook is definitely useful when I'm too tired from other activities to move.

trentster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am really glad I can cook. I couldn't handle take out all the time. My favorite thing to make is quinoa risotto. Tastes like risotto, but only takes 30 minutes to make.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Well, I suppose Pizza is a start, Kass. Can I suggest that you move on to fish, rice and salad dishes. You can buy decent ready made sauces. The reason that I suggest these low calorie options is because you may find, like I did, that GF's start complaining that they are putting on weight. And of course if they do, you'll have to dump them.

Only joking, Ladies :tongue:

Marlboro woman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My boyfriend is a great cook, it's one of the many ways he pampers me. A man who is able to cook proper food (not warm-up in the microwave) demonstrates emotional maturity and good taste. People who can cook (women as well as men) tend to make better lovers because cooking and sex require similar mastery over the five senses.