the size thing

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by contortionist, Jul 31, 2006.

1. contortionist

contortionist New Member

Albums:
    Whenever a 'how big is the average' or 'what size is yours Poll' comes up there are the usual moans of 'not again'! Surely the reason we're on this site is BECAUSE we have something a bit unusual. If you don't want to read it, move on. There are scores of polls and helplines out there all with wildly differing information. My g/f recently found 2 sites, one claimimg that the average erect length of a 16 yr old is 6.5'', and another stating that the average guy has a 4.5'' circumference when hard. Well, I'm sure most guys on this site had a 6 to 8 incher at 16 but to claim that the av. size according to some surveys, is 5 by 4.5 is as unlikely as the 12''ers who claim to be out there. The fact that there ARE so many threads of this nature AND so many replies shows a healthy interest. After all, aren't we on this site because a 6'' ruler just won't do?

2. Nitrofiend

Nitrofiend New Member

The 6.5" average you state is definitely wrong. That would mean that nearly %50 of all men have one smaller than that, and the other nearly %50 have one larger. That's not true. Besides, that survey is completely self-reported, and we all know men like to exaggerate. The most reliable report, the Wessels Study in Brazil, clocked the average length at about 5.07", and the girth at 4.7ish. Kinsey got about 6.1" on a self-reported survey. Another got 5.9". The average probably falls around 5.5". The size stars on this site are a rare statistic when compared to the remaining 99% of men; they just make themselves much more known.

3. ballmantx

ballmantx Member

I like the Wessels and Kinsey studies. I am 7" x 5" and anything that says I'm anywhere near the big, above average or hung range makes me happy.

:smile:

4. contortionist

contortionist New Member

Albums:
    Good point. I accept what you say about 6.5'' being too big to be average AND most guys add an inch or so even when asked privately but my point is about the interest in the subject. I went to an all-boys grammar school in UK and anyone over 7'' was measured and envied. In my class alone I can remember 8 or 9 of us well over this size. As this is my main source of 'research' it is no wonder I can't believe the guys who say they're 5 by 5. Just get some string and make a 4'' loop and you'll soon see what I mean.

Draft saved Draft deleted