The Size Where Sex Problems Start

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Knight, Mar 22, 2005.

1. Knight

Knight New Member

Hi guys. So since I had sex on Saturday I was wondering at what size you would usually start having problems getting it inserted. The question is really for women but some male input would also be appreciated. I ask this because I managed to get all my 8x6 inside her very easily. Having said that she was VERY wet, so much so that she soaked my bedsheets.... o,O

Now I think (not sure) it only ever went all the way in when I pushed it myself, the normal in and out motions weren't all my 8". Also she said it went deeper when she was on top. And when I did push it all the way in she closed her eyes and told me it was very nice and I asked loads of times and it wasn't hurting her or at least she didn't want me to stop.

My girlfriend also masturbates a lot and sometimes with a plastic thing...not a dildo but I guess shaped like one...I havent seen it so dunno how big it is. Maybe that helped, or that she's a self confessed nympho (she wants sex all the time despite only having had sex once before me, a long time before.)

Anyways I thought it was rare to have a girl be able to fit 8" inside and that 6" was usually the limit. Just wondering what size you guys and gals had trouble accommodating/getting in. She was sore afterwards though and we had to stop awhile so I did wear her out...Sorry about the long post but am just wondering.

2. dijstra1975

dijstra1975 New Member

at my size (slightly larger than you) we have had some problems with my wife who is very petit. Its OK if she is really horny and wet - 50% of the time - but the quick or regular fuck needs lube to help me in.

Tony

3. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Vaginal depth varies from woman to woman. There's no such thing as a 'one size fits all' penis. Some women can accept 9" gladly, others might cringe at the thought of anything over 6". You'll find different reactions from different partners. Luckily, your size is not one that's so unwieldy that finding a suitable partner is a rare occurrence. You'll find plenty of women perfectly willing to deal with an 8 incher, though you'll have to spend more time with foreplay and lubrication on some than on others. You have what some guys would consider to be the ideal size: big enough to be impressive, but not so big as to make sex into a stress test. Count yourself lucky, dude! :thumbsup:

4. Darling

Darling New Member

I always find more problems with girth rather than length.

5. Imported

Gold Member

clownboots19: Congratulations on finally nailing her!!!

6. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    Knight, I am about your length and I've found that it seems to be something of a tipping point between what a lot of women can handle and what very few women can handle. It seems most women can handle 7" but very few can handle 10", so the drop-off is pretty steep as you head through the 8-9" range.

Based on my own experience and that of others I know here, I think that about half to two-thirds of women could accommodate 8" without any discomfort. (I am focusing on the length dimension here because it is the one that tends to be more problematic in a str8 context.) My wife handles my size just fine -- she's been told by her ob-gyn that she's unusually "deep" -- but I had an ex who was only capable of taking in maybe 6" before it became painful.

Be thankful that it seems you've found a GF who is a good match for you physically!!

Steve ;)

7. madame_zora

Gold Member

Knight, sounds like you've got the perfect fit with her! She's probably a little above average in size, and her arousal level certainly helps a lot. "Soaked your sheets", eh? Way to go, slugger. Sure, she's probably a bit of a "nympho", although I hate that word. She may have a higher than average sex drive, but who wants a dead lay anyway? The fact that she masturbates has gotten her body used to penetration and orgasm. Once women know they can orgasm, their interest in sex increases (obviously!). I have long felt that orgasmic women's sex drive is similar to that of men, the only reason women in general have lower sex drives is this: as many as 40% of women have never had an orgasm with their partner! The vast majority don't orgasm regularly, so we might be talking about only 20% of women who orgasm every time they have sex. No wonder we're not as interested! So my point is, you're lucky to have found a girl who's already taught herself how to cum, it will make your sex life much more enjoyable.

Sounds like you both had a great time, and I'm glad all went well. She's a lucky girl to have caught you!

8. blackwood

blackwood New Member

Knight,,

Was wondering how your weekend went.

Seems like you are a very fortunate young man with a lady that really wanted, and was full prepared for your above average rigging and emotionally needed to take you to the hilt. This I think counts for a lot of the succesex.

Prior to getting married I found the most iffy sex encounters were with partners who really had little interest in fucking but felt pressured for what ever reason or another, to put out. Normally I was able to penitrate the one's who did'nt jump out of bed, the car or what-ever. At a time in my life, that I measured about 10 to ten and a half inches in length, 6 to six-and-half circumference, I could normally penitrate a paid for partner to just shy of 9 inches. Though in Japan the working girls squealed 'No-fuckee I suckee". Most of the encounters with freebes were less than worth the effort except some of the available 30 to 40 year old service wives. Uhhh, any port in a storm???

When I met the petite lady, who later became my wife, I became celebate for the entire period of our "courtship" (about a year of taking the thing in hand). We did late in our relationship, dry fuck (you know both dressed but she was riding the ridge on my right leg. Initially she got very upset, think that because she had an orgasm, she might get pregnant (this was during the 60s).

After marrige, we had a 2 week honeymoon at a rather isolated lodge. It was several weeks before any significant penitration occured and I always had to jack to cum. She tried but had a miserable time. We did get pregnant and about 20 months later, after the birth of our first child, about 6 or 7 days she said she needed to have sex, she wanted to try to work out the "kinks". The episotomy had provide increased dimension to her vqgina, and, in a tub of hot bubbily water she was able to take me to almost the hilt. About six at first then about eight or so, not the full 10. Blew my doggoned mind. Because this was the deepist I had been. I almost drowned in the tub. She was plenty sore afterward, but this was the beginning of sexual satisfaction.

Sorry for the length of post,

blackwood

9. Kat

Kat Member

This site may not give you a very good idea of what the average woman feels comfortable with. I know from my own experience that I need, and can easily accomodate, an extremely large size. My husband is 10.5 x 8 and he can bury himself in me to the hilt with no trouble. I even have a couple of dildos that are either longer or thicker. The deepest I can take is around 12". For me the limiting factor isn't pain, its just that my vagina will just not stretch any more. So for me, 8" would be no problem at all. That being said, I've visited adult toy stores with some of my girlfriends and they just wince when they see dildos/vibrators any bigger than 7-8". (Believe me when I tell you I never mention what I really prefer...they would think I was a freak!).

10. Imported

Gold Member

gamma_phi: Well I guess congratulation are in order! You finally took the plunge (pun intended). I was gonna ask how it went but since you're posting this particular topic, I'm assuming your experience was a positive which is always the goal. GET SOME MORE - 'cause hey wasn't it just wonderful! And congrats.

11. Imported

Gold Member

big boi 28: On a really good day i get about 8.5 and i got a slight curve upwards and the chick i sexin' now has alot of discomfort with mine but loves it because she says it hits her g-spot on every thrust. But i can't hit from the back for very long. It very annoying to me cause she wants sex to be over in like 15 minutes and I got some good stamina with her for some reason. I want to leave her ass alone but once i get bslls deep in her she gets some wet it like someone cut o facet on inside of her.

12. Knight

Knight New Member

Yeah sex with my gf was great. I'm goin round next week for round two :D We did it all night with a condom on but I didnt cum...It was great though I really enjoyed it cos she enjoyed it so much :) I didn't cum quickly because I took my time finding out how she liked it. Then in the morning when we woke up together we did it again...on and off for a few hours and I came just before I took her back home :D A lot hehe it was really great.

That's good I was thinking I was lucky finding a girl who could fit it all in and was wondering what it would be like if a girl couldn't get me all in, not that I'm planning on finding a new girl, I was just pondering lol. So yeah its all grrrrrrreat. Thanks for the kind words guys. And gals ;)

13. jonb

Gold Member

Jana -- Well, women can have more orgasms than men.

14. madame_zora

Gold Member

Oh sure, but no one likes to walk away from the table still hungry. If I have four orgasms one time, it doesn't mean I'll be happy about having sex the next three times without getting off, would you?

15. jonb

Gold Member

I wouldn't. But it makes sense that women would have more sex drive once they figure out they can have orgasms, simply because women can have more orgasms.

16. Dr. Bubbles

Dr. Bubbles New Member

Congrats, Knight. Wishing you well for round 2. :p

Jonb, yes, one might think that once we learn about what feels good and we experience orgasms that our sex drive would drastically increase. However, that is not always the case. A lot of other factors must be considered... mood, feeling, arousal, HIS PERFORMANCE, etc., just to name a few. Let's consider all the facets before making the theoretical anaylsis......

17. madame_zora

Gold Member

Oh, I see what you're saying. I agree with it, but then I only have myself as an example. As BB points out, for most women it is more a combination of things that lead to orgasm in women. I swear to god I'm a man trapped in a woman's body!

18. Dr. Bubbles

Dr. Bubbles New Member

Oh, I see what you're saying. I agree with it, but then I only have myself as an example. As BB points out, for most women it is more a combination of things that lead to orgasm in women. I swear to god I'm a man trapped in a woman's body!
    [post=293123]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Jana, I am sure a lot of women echo your sentiment, babe! Nothing wrong with it at all. If the mysterious jonb would come knocking on my door I would probably learn to have a much, much higher sex drive as well.......... ! :evilgrin:

19. Knight

Knight New Member

Well you look all woman to me ;) like a very hot business woman hehe.

20. madame_zora

Gold Member

Thanks, babe. I think my body is fine with my gender assignment, it's my brain that seems too male. I tend to freak men out and have chased them off more than a few times. Alas, they are usually looking for a wilting flower.

Draft saved Draft deleted