Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would like to say to all the skeptics
Who constantly drop in to tell us PE doesn’t work
That PE is a fraud

SKEPTICS
WHO HAVE NEVER SPENT ONE MINUTE DOING PE THEMSELVES

You can voice your concerns about injury.
You are entitled to your opinion.
If you can’t add anything positive to the discussion
Please refrain from adding anything negative
The serious people are sick of hearing your incessant ranting.
You may state your opinion.
Please do it
respectfully
and
humbly
with a disclaimer stating that:
You really have no first hand knowledge of the subject at all and are just making assumptions that are not based on fact or are citing something you read.
Acknowledge that you have chosen to ignore any evidence that is contrary to your opinion.
The conclusions reached are totally invalid.

Please realize that you opinion is not fact.
Please realize that your opinion carries no weight at all with thinking people
Because your opinion is not backed up by facts or experience.
Your opinion is contrary to the experience of many.

You are confused
You think you dazzle us with brilliance
But we see your glaring ignorance.

You are like a virgin that tries to "educate" people on sexual techniques

Last edited:

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't mean to whine or anything, but I've been trying for over a month now and I still haven't got squat.

That is not whining - it is an inquiry. The purpose of the forum is for such discussions.
Post a thread.

What are you trying to achieve
Tell what your routine is

I'm sure someone with more knowledge than me would be most willing to help you or point you in the right direction.

drenker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I don't really had any goals as I was only trying to see if it would work.
Week 1 and 2:
Warmup, 100 reps a day.
Rest on Wednesday and Sunday.
Week 3 and 4:
Warmup 120 reps a day.
Rest on Wednesday and Sunday.
Note that these were common jelqs as described in Big Al's thread "PE for beginners".

B_HeartsAfire

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've talked to various doctors and urologists and they have told me that there is no way to actually increase the size of your cock unless you get the surgery done that cuts the ligaments to your penis and you just might get 0.5 inches from it but then your cock will not get as hard as it once did. These people are doctors and not scam artists like the people who do PE pills, devices, techniques, etc. are. If PE actually did work at all you would hear about everyone doing it and you'd hear about men who have a micro penis or a small penis doing it and having it work and it does not work. I tried it and it was a waste of time and it did not do anything. All of the other men I know who have tried it have said how it does not work at all or do anything.

_Jack

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've talked to various doctors and urologists and they have told me that there is no way to actually increase the size of your cock unless you get the surgery done that cuts the ligaments to your penis and you just might get 0.5 inches from it but then your cock will not get as hard as it once did. These people are doctors and not scam artists like the people who do PE pills, devices, techniques, etc. are. If PE actually did work at all you would hear about everyone doing it and you'd hear about men who have a micro penis or a small penis doing it and having it work and it does not work. I tried it and it was a waste of time and it did not do anything. All of the other men I know who have tried it have said how it does not work at all or do anything.

I'm doing it, It's worked so far, I'm not selling or endorsing anything, go figure.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Doctors tend to be a very conservative group. They are not going to buck the medical establishment. They need to be able to point to a few studies that are accepted to back up their opinion. They are also reluctant to recommend something that if done improperly will result in injury and a lawsuit. Remember - if they are treating a patient who has done PE - why are they treating him? Because it worked? No because someone injured themselves. And I bet they see some cases that would make us all squirm!
That has a bigger influence on them then one or two positive studies or case reports (Big Al has cited a few here).

I would bet not a one of these people have tried it themselves.

It would be fantastic to get a couple hundred urologists to participate themselves.

There are other surgical methods besides cutting the suspensory ligament.
Many patients have had success without negative side effects.
There are variations in results - like any medical procedure.

Sorry to hear you did not have success. Check out Thunder's Place if for now other reason to see that it has worked for some.

I don't think anyone here would doubt that scam artists thrive in the world of penis enlargement. In fact most of us would not only admit there are scam artists but warn against them.
We also advise people to read and get educated.
Watch the videos (links are here and it is free - no charge)
Be cautious
Be patient
Don't hurt yourself.
It is easy to cause injury.

Don't expect to turn a 3 inch penis into a 12 inch monster - ever!
Don't expect a inch in a month.
And the first inch is the easy one.

What is frequently lost in these discussions is that PE exercises have benefits even if no size increase is experienced.
Better erections
Better control.

I appreciate and welcome your comments.

I was just ticked at the comments and tone of some (it repeats itself here) who are such "experts" and calls everyone here a fraud.

It won't work for everyone.
Some people go on diets and lose weight without effort.
Some sweat for months and might lose a pound.
That is just the way it is with PE sometimes.

It is just healthier if everyone can respect each other and the differing points of view.

There are 4 types of people who come here
1.) Tried PE and it worked
2.) Tried PE and it didn't work
3.) Interested in trying PE
4.) Trouble makers

Who needs trouble makers?
They will anger the first group and discourage the third group.
Those who are in the third group want to be in the first group
And those in the first group want to encourage and help those in the second group and third group.

Lets just keep it friendly and civil. :smile:

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I realize I'm a woman and don't belong here, but I submit that it doesn't hurt to try, does it? Nothing lost, and the time and effort should firm up control at least. That would seem worth an effort to me, if I were a man. :>)

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember in the early 1900's where very notable scientists say it is impossible to get to the moon.

The Doctors and urologists you have talked to. Have they tried any enlargement techniques themselves?

I'm not doubting that you have talked to doctors and urologists. I'm just wondering, what experience do they have in the field. I would figure doctor would have no experience with enlarging anything, just removing stuff. I figure Urologist would say Hey don't spend money on the pills and pumps, come to my office to you can have penile enlargement surgery so I can make some money.

All I'm saying is everyone has a reason for not telling you the WHOLE Truth.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good point Pitbull, and I agree. Post of the week award.

Unfortuneatly, it wont keep them away. Never has, never will. That is why I stopped fighting with them.

Here is the good news. If a man is determined, he will find a way, period. If a man listens to these skeptics and goes away, he was never really serious about PE anyway. Its like when you tell someone not to do something, that is the first thing they do.

The human will is stronger than that. Even if we are all wrong and a bunch of liars, a man will still try to find a way to do it. Like all great innovators and inventors of our time, they will face obstacles, rejection, and ridicule from "authorities". If these men listen to the "authorities", we wouldnt have half the shit he have today.

So let the skeptics rant. It will only encourage a truly willful man to prove him wrong. And not by words, but by results.

Just ignor the skeptics. I mean, they are not with you doing the excersizes and measuring you are they?

(just to be PC, the word "man" applies to mankind, not just men. many women have made great contributions to society using the same logic.)

Media
I would be curious to see if anyone started at a real average and got significantly bigger or if those who were already on the large size had the best success. Some of the pills out there have been rated as good or even very good, and yet each one has people in the studies who got no benefit. Lucky for me my diet did work and I love being 50 lbs lighter than I was. Hurray for all of you for whom this works. I think I gave it a very serious go for over 6 months. If I had gained anything at all, I would still be at it, but I would never say it can't work for someone else.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It would be logical to think that men with bigger starting sizes would yield proportionate gians, but it seems that men with average or below average sizes seem to make the best gains (percentage-wise). Why? Maybe because they're more motivated, because they're exercising an "unfit" organ, or any number of other reasons.

theacidgod

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it's safe to say that some people just won't see the gains that others will. I relate it to bodybuilding. Some people just can't seem to gain muscle no matter how hard they work out while others can gain no matter what they do. I think you have to first start with a positive mind set. You have to really believe that what you are doing will work and focus your inner energy. If you just go through the motions and don't do the program the best that you can do then why would you expect positive results. I have been experimenting with pe for years now. I've never stuck with it for a significant period of time buy I can say that it does work. I've had gains in both length and girth, how much I really can't say. Bottom line is if you don't believe in pe then keep your opinions to yourself. We don't need you planting negative seeds in the minds of people who want to change something in their lives.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
When it comes to PE, skepticism is healthy and wise. There are many out there who have for years perpitrated endless frauds on this very subject. The key here is the proof of what works and what does not. The second point is that there needs to be both understanding and acceptance that at this point in time no one single thing will work for 100% of the male population. There may in fact be something that does, but we have not found it yet.

I can point to incredible numbers of things that have succeeded only in enlarging the wallets of those who advertised and are selling or have sold them to gullible people.

Some men may have some benefit from use of a vaccum pump or traction device, while other may not. Some men may have positive results from one of the manual manipulation techniques such as jelq or kagels, others may not.

In order for any non surgical technique to work the ligament structures have to stretch. Some individuals do not have that ability and though these are a minority, it is still a large enough number to grant those individuals the right to make their own judgments.

Conservative medicine is heavily populated with individuals that are taught that PE is in fact medically impossible. Old theories die hard in medicine and the only thing that will bring those opinions to an end is medical quality documentation which has never been successfully done.

To be able to take this one to market, it is going to take a certain grade of documentation meeting medical guidelines in a large number of people that can be absolutely positively proven to be factual. The ONLY thing the medical establishment trusts as a whole is itself. This means that people are going to have to get some established research MD's to do the documentation and they are going to have to be able to provide enough test subjects in this trial to seriously be able to prove their theories and techniques. Again, the ultra conservative medical establishment is not going to embrace this with great joy because they do not like to be proven wrong.

There are some cliche's that apply to this entire thing. The first one is: "Never say never." and the second is "Nothing is impossible." What it in fact comes down to is not what is possible or impossible, but what in fact we absolutely positively know how to do.

In stating this point however, I also dislike individuals who preach that everything is impossible and that the world is a great place no matter what. Healthy skepticism is good, closed minded mentalities or statements are not. . . .