The Skeptics are the Frauds

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why such a fuss, if it works for you guys fine. Dont be calling people frauds because they disagree with you.

Last edited:

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why such a fuss, if it works for you guys fine. Dont be calling people frauds because they disagree with you.

It is the people who come in here and call people like Big Al a fraud with absolutely nothing to back up their accusation.
They claim to have absolute knowledge but discount any information that is contrary to their opinion.
They usually are not someone who even tried PE and failed.
Those folks who have at least tried usually have open minds and even after not succeeding still have their open mind and realize that it could work for someone else.

As I said earlier:

I don't think anyone here would doubt that scam artists thrive in the world of penis enlargement. In fact most of us would not only admit there are scam artists but warn against them.
We also advise people to read and get educated.

It is just healthier if everyone can respect each other and the differing points of view.

:smile:

As the saying goes;

It is OK to Disagree
It is not OK to be Disagreeable

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

However, opinions from guys that have never tried it are ABSOLUTELY WORTHLESS, and I generally don't even waste my time reading their posts! When it quits working for me, then I'll give it up.

dirk2d

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
theacidgod
I think it's safe to say that some people just won't see the gains that others will. I relate it to bodybuilding. Some people just can't seem to gain muscle no matter how hard they work out while others can gain no matter what they do. I think you have to first start with a positive mind set. You have to really believe that what you are doing will work and focus your inner energy. If you just go through the motions and don't do the program the best that you can do then why would you expect positive results. I have been experimenting with pe for years now. I've never stuck with it for a significant period of time buy I can say that it does work. I've had gains in both length and girth, how much I really can't say. Bottom line is if you don't believe in pe then keep your opinions to yourself. We don't need you planting negative seeds in the minds of people who want to change something in their lives.

I was just about to reply when I read this, exactly what I was going to say, well put mate. I started PE with a very open mind and I think that plays a huge part in making gains. I gained 1 inch in length and .5 inch in girth in my first 6 months. I swithced up my routine and made hardly any gains. I went back to my original program and what do you know, I started gaining again.

I agree that PE is similar to bodybuilding in the sense that if you're not gaining, you are doing it wrong or missing something important or you are just simply a hard gainer.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was just about to reply when I read this, exactly what I was going to say, well put mate. I started PE with a very open mind and I think that plays a huge part in making gains. I gained 1 inch in length and .5 inch in girth in my first 6 months. I swithced up my routine and made hardly any gains. I went back to my original program and what do you know, I started gaining again.

I agree that PE is similar to bodybuilding in the sense that if you're not gaining, you are doing it wrong or missing something important or you are just simply a hard gainer.
Can you share what you did, changed, and went back to? I think it is helpful for all to hear these kind of stories. :smile:

dirk2d

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can you share what you did, changed, and went back to? I think it is helpful for all to hear these kind of stories. :smile:

No worries at all mate. I started doing a routine I found years ago on a paysite. It was 5 mins warm up with a hot, wet rag, 2 mins of straight down stretching and 3 mins of jelqing, adding an extra minute of jelqing every 2 weeks until a total of 10 mins of jelqing was reached.

I stopped out of laziness because I was getting a lot of comments about my size. A few years went by and I had lost some size and ran into a few girls who I knew could take more so I was motivated to start PE again.

I started off slow but then moved on to clamping and long periods of stretching and all day stretching devices. I also neglected the warm up and jelqing. I didn't gain anything and even lost some size when I clamped too much and wore the extender/ADS for too long.

I have scaled down my routine and have started gaining again, I guess I'm a less is more kind of guy. I warm up with my unit in a cup of warm water for 8 mins, do 10x1min fulcrum/A stretches then 4x1 min straightdown stretches, 1 hour in my extender, another 5 min warm up, 100 jelqs then a 5 min warm down. I do this 2days on, 1 off, 3 on, 1 off.

On my off days I focus just on girth. 8 min warm up, 5x20 second Uli squeezes, 5 x20 second horse 440's then a 5 min warm down. I'm only doing girth 2 days a week but thinking of bumping it up to 3 days a week when I get more conditioned. Sometimes in my stretching days I will skip the jelqs if my penis still feels a little "worked", just to let it recover a bit. As with weight training you sometimes have to listen to your body.

Hope that was helpful, I don't mind answering more questions though, it's what I'm here for. :biggrin1:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Meh, it simply didn't work for me.

A month isn't much time for PE- especially for statements like that. Can you honestly say that you did each subsequent workout with increasing intensity, logged your training, did your stamina work and ensured you didn't over or undertrain? Did you see any other improvements? Even most men that don't make size gains report some form of improvement in stamina and/or hardness.

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
I realize I'm a woman and don't belong here, but I submit that it doesn't hurt to try, does it? Nothing lost, and the time and effort should firm up control at least. That would seem worth an effort to me, if I were a man. :>)

Your pics have certaily made mine bigger :)