The Ski Package

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by ALLEYOPT, Feb 11, 2009.

1. ALLEYOPT

ALLEYOPT New Member

I was recently skiing and was on a lift with a couple. I noticed right off that the woman had large tits which turned me on and started me fantasizing. Halfway up while I was ogling her tits, she said " do you like what you see?" I stammered "huh" still fantasizing. "I asked if you like my tits?" She said. My face went red as i regained my composure. "I am sorry. Its just that they are so perfect" "thank you" she said and introduced herself as teri. "this is my boyfriend john." We all greeted eachother and when we got off the lift teri asked if i would like to ski with them.
    We went down this trail which led into a secluded glade and we stopped at the bottom to rest. Teri asked "would you like to see these tits" as she rubbed them in her hands thru her coat. "would I" I replied and looked towards John's direction. " oh don't mind me. we enjoy sharing eachother amongst friends".
    Teri undid her coat and then lifted her sweater. Her pendulous breast fell out and I gasped. She played with them and pinched her nipples and I noticed that John was rubbing his crotch which even thru his ski pants revealed a sizable bulge.
    "I notice that you are noticing John's bulging crotch. Do you enjoy cock as well?" Teri said. "I have never been with a guy but it is a fantasy" "John, Why dont you reveal to our friend what you are known for" I watched as he undid his ski pants zipper and reached inside to pull out his cock. I gasped as I saw the size of it. "pretty impresive" Teri said. "11 inches long and 6 inches thick." I watched as john stroked his cock and teri played with her tits.
    "why dont you show us your cock" Teri Said. I opened my zipper and pulled out my already hard 7 inch cock. We all stood there and stroked eachothers organs. John let out a moan as precum started to ooze out and he finally shot his load. I followed suit spraying my cum thru the air onto the snow.

2. ALLEYOPT

ALLEYOPT New Member

After they composed theirselves, they skiied together for the rest of the day. At the end of the last run, Teri suggested that they all retire to their cabin. "how about a whirlpool to relax the muscles?" she said as she removed her jacket and pants. "sounds great" I replied as I watched her remove her blouse and her pendulous tits fell out. John was removing his pants and shirt and teri was now fully nude. I removed my clothes and stepped out f my underwear, revealing my half erect cock. John's cock was hanging about six inches half erect.
    we walked to the jacuzzi and I watched johns massive cock as it swung side to side. It was now nearly 9 inches and my own cock was ereect. "I see someones horny" Teri said as she stepped into the whirlpool. We all sat submerged in the tub and talked awhile.
    "I couldnt but notice that you were staring at john's cock" teri said " does it turn you on to see a mans cock?" I admitted that it did. " Have you ever been with a man before?" John asked. "no" I replied.
    "John is very open and we have experimented with both sexes." Teri informed me as she arose out of the water and moved next to john. John stood up revealing his fully erect cock and teri put her hand around it stroking his shaft. I began to stroke my cock as I watched her jacking his cock. She moved her mouth to his head and began to tongue his thick cockhead. I moaned as I watched her lick around his head and down his shaft.
    "Why don't you move closer so that you can share him with me" she said. I eagerly moved nextg to her and she offered his cock to my hand. I began to stroke his cock as she licked his head. She then opened her mouth and took in half his cock as I stroked it in and out of her mouth. She retreated and nodded to me and I began to lick his head swirling around and aroiund savoring the feeling of my first cock in my mouth. Teri and I licked down his shaft and She worked his balls as I took his cock into my mouth swallowing half right off. I slowly worked 3/4 of it in my mouth and john began to moan. He grabbed my head and began fucking my mouth, precum oozing out and into my mouth. I furipusly stroked my cock as he fucked my mouth and teri watched while playing with herself and her tits. John took his cock out and rubbed it against my face rubbing copious amount of precum over my face. He shoved it back into my mouth and forced all but an inch inside. I shuddered as I came shooting my cum all over the floor. This caused john to thrust deep into my throat and shoot a load down inside. Warm sperm slid down my throat and he took his cock out and sprayed more cum over my face. Teri moaned as she came and i licked johns cock clean sucking it into my throat.

Draft saved Draft deleted