The slut thing and guys who don't care

smith2267

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, the butt pirates already know this about me, but maybe you chicks don't. I am extremely non-judgemental.
I had sex at 16, but I really don't care if you had it at 9 or 10 or whenever. or if you blew the whole footbal team.
Is being very non-judgemental an attractive quality in a guy?

smith2267

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry, it has been pointed out to me that this board is for women's issues and I should quit talking about myself here. I saw it as an oipportunity to talk to straight women, and I did not mean to clutter up your board.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
What did you think the winking smilie was for? Calling that post sarcasm shows you to be a bit thin skinned. In fact a few of replies to me and others have shown you taking it all a bit too seriously - Relax, have fun.

FWIW, I didn't think your threads were that bad and I think you should keeping posting them if that's the kind of thing that you want to post about - maybe the relationship forum, or 'Sex with a large penis'? And it's not your fault that other blokes try to gather wank fantasy material here and that pisses most of the women off. You weren't doing that and of course you weren't to know. It's all cool :smile:

smith2267

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What did you think the winking smilie was for? Calling that post sarcasm shows you to be a bit thin skinned. In fact a few of replies to me and others have shown you taking it all a bit too seriously - Relax, have fun.

FWIW, I didn't think your threads were that bad and I think you should keeping posting them if that's the kind of thing that you want to post about - maybe the relationship forum, or 'Sex with a large penis'? And it's not your fault that other blokes try to gather wank fantasy material here and that pisses most of the women off. You weren't doing that and of course you weren't to know. It's all cool :smile:

Yes, being thin skinned is probably my worst personality flaw.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'll go ahead and throw in my 2 pennies since you seem sincere.

Yes, being non-judgmental is extremely attractive. But I would extend this beyond the issue of # of sexual partners or kinds of sexual acts one has performed and say that the character trait itself is appealing. Someone who accepts people the way they are (within reason), and knows that they are not responsible for others' behaviors or their characteristics is desirable to me.

smith2267

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes I was being sincere. thanks.

I'll go ahead and throw in my 2 pennies since you seem sincere.

Yes, being non-judgmental is extremely attractive. But I would extend this beyond the issue of # of sexual partners or kinds of sexual acts one has performed and say that the character trait itself is appealing. Someone who accepts people the way they are (within reason), and knows that they are not responsible for others' behaviors or their characteristics is desirable to me.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
a non-judgemental thread entitled 'the slut thing' ?

call me a slut to my face and you'll be singing falsetto.

smith2267

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
he'll try to be more pc next time.
next thread he'll call you fudge packers...or arse bandits.

LOL, call me a breeder, I don't care. I am very non PC, as well as nonjudgemental. people who practice political correctness are just pretending to be tolerant. I actually am tolerant. Two different animals.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL, call me a breeder, I don't care. I am very non PC, as well as nonjudgemental. people who practice political correctness are just pretending to be tolerant. I actually am tolerant. Two different animals.
there's a difference between being non-pc and being an imbecile bigot using terms you know to be offensive.

eg,

pc: that differently abled man in his mobility aid.
non-pc: the disabled guy in the wheelchair.
imbecile bigot: the phlid cripple in the buggy.

you're the latter btw.
it's not tolerant to deliberately insult on grounds of sexuality.

smith2267

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
there's a difference between being non-pc and being an imbecile bigot using terms you know to be offensive.

eg,

pc: that differently abled man in his mobility aid.
non-pc: the disabled guy in the wheelchair.
imbecile bigot: the phlid cripple in the buggy.

you're the latter btw.
it's not tolerant to deliberately insult on grounds of sexuality.

I walk with a cane, and call myself a cripple.