The Small Cock list

SmallDad

Sexy Member
Media
So I remember reading the thread about all the celebs having big sholongs now lets start with the small ones.. Name as many as ya want. Reality stars too. lol I'm looking at Shawn and Matsuflex from Tool Academy. But anyways Ashton Kutcher, Brad Pitt... Average...., I heard Ben Stiller has a small one.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOL ok this is different. I think Gerard Butler and Hugh Jackman are on the smaller end of things. Don't know why, I just do. They are both hotter than a pool of lava, though, so it doesn't really matter.

Pe15

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Lady GaGa's a chick, lol if youve ever been to one of her concers you would know to lol

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How about Maggie Gyllenhall's husband, Peter Saargard. He strips down in "Kinsey" and has an everyday endowment.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
@Thee1 Yeah Idk why but hot guys with small penis not micro just 2-4 are hot to me :D

Ur right, it's not always about size. If a guy is built and has a bubble butt and smallish cock, he's hotter to me than a so-so built guy with no ass and a donkey dick.

whatadork

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It just seems funny to me that some people here feel that if you're not huge, you're small. There's AT LEAST 3 categories: small, average, large. Small's pretty much less than 4.5", large is pretty much bigger than 7". These obviously would be legit, non inflated values. Might seem really small to you, but
1) A good deal of people here are obviously in the "large" category and obviously this place attracts people with large endowments.
2) Most people exaggerate (even unknowingly) how large they are. You can gain up to 1.5" more than a "legit" measurement by doing little things that you might not even consider cheating, ie pushing into the fat pad, measuring from the side vs right on top, angling certain ways....
3) Remember that professionally measured (vs self measured) studies have pegged the average penis size to be 5.0-5.5" long. Self measured studies have the average around 6.5" long. That should tell you something right there.

That said out of the people mentioned here that I've seen naked pictures of...

Brad Pitt: He's completely soft in his picture. He looks average sized soft, likely average sized hard. Not "small", not "big". Average.
Tool Academy Guy #1: He's hard and he actually looks like he's probably on the high side of average to me.
Tool Academy Guy #2: He's completely flaccid. Looks tiny, but since he's flaccid who knows. If he doesn't get much bigger hard, yes, he's definitely small. If he gets much bigger, he's... average. Since he's willing to be photographed naked, I would think he's at least average. And since in the second picture he's tugging at himself I would guess he feels he would give a decent showing if he could just get partially hard. My guess is smaller side of average though?

You're asking which celebs have small cocks but by including guys with average cocks you're pretty much getting the answer to "Which celebrities aren't majorly well hung?" Which is pretty silly because celebrities are people which would mean most celebrities are... average with a few being huge and a few being tiny.