The Small Details

D

deleted298367

I hope I don't sound conceited at all, I'm just saying what I notice. Okay, here goes....

I'll admit that I love when I walk by a group of girls and get stares or hear giggles once I'm like 15 feet away. It gives me one of the best ego-highs ever. But it's not that frequent [not that I'm out that much]. People always say that they love my smile, eyes or hair. But what exactly constitutes someone that you'd oogle?

I guess for the most part, either you're attractive to the majority of people or you're not, and I think people seem to think I am (Unless they're lying :p), but what things can you do to boost it to its max?

I can imagine having clear skin, white teeth, etc, yes, but is there anything else? Does someone who stands up straight and looks confident make that much of a difference?

So my question is (to both girls and guys), what little details on a person make them stand out from the crowd?

SNTsand

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Cloths and grooming. And I don't mean the label or what they paid for them.
Different styles flatter different forms and alternatively insult others. For example, when I went to undergrad, the freshman 15 hit me like it was Bobby and I was Whitney (or, I guess, it was Chris Brown and I was Rhianna, to keep things current). My clothes didn't fit me well anymore, but I still wore them because, well, they were the only clothes I had and I couldn't afford anything new.

I started to lose that weight, but I had already stretched out the clothes in unflattering ways, and newer shirts and pants I had gotten were too baggy.

One day, I got a new pair of jeans that fit me and were comfortable, and I wore them with a favorite button down that had just been pressed. I shaved, wrestled my hair into some order and went out feeling awesome, and I got a number of compliments, and a bunch of girls started looking at me differently.

Mind you that wasn't quite that little, but I like to think of it as a number of little things that added up into a big change. Clothes fit well and were clean. Took care of basic grooming. Went out feeling good with a song on my lips and a little dance in my step. I think it was the last thing with the almost palpable happiness is what really made people notice. *shrug*

funguy44

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think grooming is very important. Also confidence. Someone who appears confident will always get my attention. If you are hot but seems whiny and lame, then totally not for me!

wagoneer7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ditto what most have said...

new shirt and jeans that fit, shave and a haircut, walk tall and proud...the ladies look. :)