The "Small Girls Getting Fucked with Big Dicks" Thread

B_huge1uk

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Found this, think this guy was shown earlier in a thread like this. I'm sure this is a real cock and not fake, although I know there has been a few who say it's not real. Obviously her tit's are fake lol, but she looks cute and petite.

Huge slut sucks huge dick

College student sucks huge cock.

Busty College Student sucks huge dick

Yoyototo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've seen another movie with the same guy and from the look of it real but because of some type of enhancement like silicone, pumping, and other things. The poor hung bastard.. :(

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have a look at this web site. It's a pay one but has previews of a very well hung guy and cute girls. Can't get any of the free stuff to work on my Mac, maybe you Windows people will have more luck.

Teens Like It Big - Brazzers Entertainment

They work on my mac book. Try downloading the flip4mac wmv player. It will allow your mac to play almost all windows media.

RandyLahey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ok I know I opened this thread up to everyone's posts, but lets keep it to whole videos only. no pictures, no trailers, no samples, and ESPECIALLY NO LINKS TO PAYSITES. i mean come on! Videos with screenshots or a description at least ONLY.

Shoesize_16

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Found this, think this guy was shown earlier in a thread like this. I'm sure this is a real cock and not fake, although I know there has been a few who say it's not real. Obviously her tit's are fake lol, but she looks cute and petite.

Huge slut sucks huge dick

Where are other clips of this guy with the regular Thai women?

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Mr.Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

aboveaverageguy

Experimental Member
Media
Where are other clips of this guy with the regular Thai women?

I have found very few of the clips from that site. Apparently it's pretty old and most of the stuff is archived. The owner rotates the movies monthly at a fee of 13 bucks a month. Not worth it imo.. you don't even know what you are going to get.

Basically, all torrents of that site are down and most other straight d/ls are down. I think the site is interesting and a bit amusing but not worth paying for.

Still, I'd be interested if someone found a collection they'd be willing to upload..