The smallest cock to ever give you a vaginal or anal orgasm

B_duanculo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now I said smallEST so it could actually have still been a big cock. did it surprise you?

NB: just clarifying from the jump, vaginal orgasms to mean you cumming from just him being inside of you (no clitoral stimulation etc.). for anal orgasm, you cumming without partner or yourself touching your dick

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First, I've never had one orgasm from "just him being inside of [me]" and can't imagine how fucking boring sex would be without the kissing, licking, sucking, passion that makes me want him inside of me, and other buildup to the act which makes orgasm possible.

To answer the question: 5" and some change, maybe 5.75, very hard with a nice upward curve.

Clitoral stimulation is always involved at some point - even if only during foreplay or teasing. Unless I am incredibly turned on beforehand, which has been known to happen, not touching my clit before or during penetration would be akin to a guy fucking without his glans. What's the point?

bareboysd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Young guy approached and asked if he could top me. Saw his 4-5 incher with a downward bend and thought nothing of it. Sat on his hard cock and as I was swinging forward and back, instead of up and down, my cock started squirting cum, non stop until he noticed and just triggered his own orgasm...that was unexpected and soooo hot...

BBCP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My ex from hell had what I used to describe as a "roll of dimes" but he could have me cumming from fucking me within minutes and keep me coming for a long time. He was an amazing fuck; it was his only redeeming quality.

B_duanculo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Young guy approached and asked if he could top me. Saw his 4-5 incher with a downward bend and thought nothing of it. Sat on his hard cock and as I was swinging forward and back, instead of up and down, my cock started squirting cum, non stop until he noticed and just triggered his own orgasm...that was unexpected and soooo hot...

My ex from hell had what I used to describe as a "roll of dimes" but he could have me cumming from fucking me within minutes and keep me coming for a long time. He was an amazing fuck; it was his only redeeming quality.

what do you think led to your orgasm?

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I met a guy once at the video arcade, I was well prepared for anal, but there wasn't much activity. So this guy walks in, not that good looking but not bad either. We were the only ones there so he enters the booth I'm in and pulls out his cock. I was a lil disappointed but figured what the hell, therre aint no one else here. I sucked on it for a while and as it got hard, I notice it getting really thick and the head was huge. I've never seen a cock this small and this thick, easly 3-4 inches in length, 5 inches in diameter and the head. At first, I was like this is gonna be fun for him, not me. But oh well. He inserted his cock and started working my tight hole. I could feel his cock head putting pressure on my prostate. It felt so good, he eventually made me cum just by fucking me. He came and we were done. That's one reason why I never under esrimate a fuck.

macho8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
prostate orgasm probably about 5"...

real anal orgasm about 9"

D

deleted432219

I've never received an orgasm from penetration... :(

B_M37

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hun you have missed out. I never orgasmed with my first few partners, but once a guy got me going I do every time now and with whoever it maybe. It's fantastic.

Smallest to bring me off... About 5 inches long and same around I would guess

Stilinsatiable11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would say about 5 inches. Of course the foreplay had me ready to go... But when he was inside me I stimulated myself... And we both came at the same time. It was pretty amazing.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have learned over the years to never under estimate a less than 6 inch cock. Some have been very fun and very satisfying. If it's extremely hard it can hit the right spot. But what Ive notice also is that their cumshot can be high in volume and very powerful. That is a huge turn on for me.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A small (less than 5" length) but quite thick (6" circumference or more) cock can be awesome. Friction is the key not so much penetration depth.