The smell of a uncut cock.

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Closet Donkey, Aug 28, 2006.

1. D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

:no: Uncut or cut, just not into a smelly cocks. Good hygiene is parmount.

2. malinariboy8

malinariboy8 New Member

I thought I had all kinds of things to say on this subject, but after your comments, I don't really have anything to add. You said what was already on my mind. I will, however, say that I have often felt that;(not to get all religious) God does seem to know how to do slightly amazing things...:rolleyes: So...when it comes to men being born...ALL of us!!! Every last one of us guys are born w/ foreskin. My thought on it is that its there for a reason. Certain times there are medical procedur:eek:es that need to be performed, to correct skin that does not roll back. (I know there's a name for this, it escapes me!) anyway, I digress...there is a certain beauty and organic sexy way about things being left well enough alone in regard to our bodies. Admittidly, I'm a bit of a geek & nerd. I DO know however, what beautiful, natural sexy looks like when I see it. After-all; I'm beautiful, sexy, kinda cute, and sure as hell sexy and un-cut. WE ALL have the ability to get a bit ripe if not properly washed. Other than that, I'm 44yrs. old & have never had any oo:mad:ggeee mishaps due to being un-circumcised! 4 what it's worth...:smile:

3. D_Myer_Dogasflees

D_Myer_Dogasflees New Member

Certainly, I remember at age 13 seeing my friends cock, uncut, large, and the smell, it's like it remained in my mind, for a few months, frequently visited his house, just to get even the slightest scent again, even remotly, i instantly knew then, that I was gay.

Nothing smells better

4. uncutblond34

uncutblond34 Member

Albums:
    Well, I for one vouch for the fact that an uncut man has an erotic, heady aroma. Everyone has a "scent" of some sort, even when freshly bathed. Pheromones perhaps ? I have been with cut men, as well as uncut men, and cut men have an aroma as well, though not as pronounced as an uncut man. I have a scent from being uncut, and, to a man, anyone who's ever been near enough to it to smell it, seems to go wild...I can't say that I'd want to wear it on my pulse points, but it has caused some incredbly sexy experiences.....

5. eazyb

eazyb New Member

Albums:
    not interested in your dick unless the g/f wants t

Good call Gisela.. if all cocks were uncut then we wouldnt need ribbed condoms... my uncut cock has never once recieved a negative report.. x

6. MalakingTiti

Gold Member

Albums:
    Uncut = stinky cheese penis. GET CIRCUMCISED!

7. akbakb

akbakb Member

Albums:
    I am uncut and US born. I am almost always the first uncut man with the women I have slept with. They are always surprised that I do not have "stinky cheese smell." Its a complete generalization. A circumcised penis can still have a bad smell.

There is also no such thing as uncircumcised. It's called natural.

8. Patchos

Gold Member

Ur just jelly.

9. Bob Ross

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Can I borrow your scissors?

10. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    That is just out and out falsehood there. Stinky cheese crotch is caused by not cleaning yourself and not letting your equipment get enough fresh air. Once again, it isn't a matter of what sex you are either. I have been around females who smelled like a damn litter box from not having access to soap and water.

Draft saved Draft deleted