The smell

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by CommandoInTheBuff, Jan 10, 2012.

1. CommandoInTheBuff

CommandoInTheBuff Active Member

Albums:
    After fingering, the vagina smell stays on my fingers for quite a while.

Now, I don't mind the smell ( I think its sexy), it's just kinda weird going around all day touching other people stuff and having whats on my fingers in the back of my mind.
    I wash my hands a lot and the smell gets fainter and fainter but it doesn't go away till I use alcohol.

I want to try cunnilingus, but I'm concerned about the smell lingering. I mean, I don't want to have to wash my face with alcohol afterwards.

2. whatsinthebox

whatsinthebox New Member

Albums:
    Maybe it is just me, but I have never had the same lingering scent on my face from cunnillingus as I have on my fingers from fingering, Maybe it is because I have more thoroughly washed my face, or maybe because you get desensitized to it more quickly, or maybe because more of your mouth and less external tissue is exposed to vaginal fluids than when fingering, but it really never seemed to be an issue,

Either way, you won't know until you try... and it will certainly make her one happy girl!

3. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

I dunno whose cunt you've been up in but mine washes off with regular soap.

But, to assuage your fears, your hands have a lot more crevices and such (think finger prints) than your face. Hickboy can spend hours face down in my pussy and, even when he's stubbly, a simple wash later and I can't smell or taste myself when we kiss.

Or, to put it another way, you need to learn to wash ya fuckin' hands properly, son.

4. dolfette

Gold Member

i feel the same way about having a guy cum inside me. the smell seems to linger for days, regardless of washing. and i'm certainly not douching in alcohol!

my best suggestion would be to use a lotion on your face first. it should act like a barrier to stop the juices soaking into your skin, thus stopping the scent from lingering.

5. B_Nia88

B_Nia88 New Member

How is having a linger smell on your fingers a woman's issue. lol

6. whatsinthebox

whatsinthebox New Member

Albums:
    I've never heard this before. Does it really linger that long and strongly when we cum in women?

7. dolfette

Gold Member

manly, you stroppy cow! :tongue:

some people's skin sheds faster than others. it takes longer for ink to wash/wear off some skins than others. i know how to wash my hands (medical stylie) and i can still pick up the faintest hint on my fingers afterwards.

plus it's possible that he, much like myself, has an unusually sensitive nose. i know i can smell things that other people can't.

8. CommandoInTheBuff

CommandoInTheBuff Active Member

Albums:
    I actually wash and wash and wash. Then the soap starts drying out my hand but I ant still smell it no matter how faint.

9. dolfette

Gold Member

i frickin' hate it! not smelling like myself for days bugs the hell out of me. that's one of the reasons why i prefer rubbers even in long term relationships.

10. whatsinthebox

whatsinthebox New Member

Albums:
    Oh man, looks like it is time for a fruit and veggie-filled diet!

11. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

That's a good point - both Hick and I love our fruit and veg and we both drink a lot of water, we don't drink (alcohol) much or often, neither of us smoke. Neither of us have a very strong smell or taste.

12. rtg

rtg
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    my thoughts exactly haha. he should tell his woman to clean more often..or just wash his hands better lol.

13. rtg

rtg
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    And I've never smelt like cum after a guy has cum inside me...never knew this happened either lol.

14. averagejoeishere

averagejoeishere New Member

make your face look like a glazed doughnut- ear to ear chin to scalp!!!

15. Penis Aficionado

Gold Member

I can understand smelling it on your fingers, which you can bring to your nose ... but how do you smell your own vagina?

16. dolfette

Gold Member

nope. it's not a bad smell, it's just not a me smell. i like smelling like myself. to me it's as bad as looking into a mirror and seeing somebody else's face.

people always assume that if you say you can smell someone then they must smell bad. not so. not so at all. good smells can linger too, especially if you're very sensitive to smells.

17. Kotchanski

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm with Dolfette on this one...

I don't know if it's a mental thing with me or not, because I absolutely detest cum, everything about it, but I can smell it whether it's in me or on me, no matter how much I shower/bath, I can still smell it.

I'm not so bad with normal vaginal smells, aside from during periods... I don't just smell my own, I can smell other peoples too, no matter how clean the person is, when they last changed whatever their chosen product is, I can smell it and it drives me up the damn wall.

No one else seems to notice though, I've asked others if they could smell it after female friends have left, they couldn't. My husband doesn't have a bloody clue (hehe) when my periods have started... Maybe my nose just hates me!

18. galaxus

galaxus Member

How about you wash your fucking hands? literally

19. dolfette

Gold Member

someb'dy didn't read the ready stuff.

20. D_Donald_ T_Rump

D_Donald_ T_Rump New Member

I actually love going down on a woman and then having the gorgeous scent of her pussy on my face so I can smell it for the rest of the day, especially if I'm at the office.

Draft saved Draft deleted